[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What were these guys called again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (39 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
39 KB, 480x360
What were these guys called again?
>>
Harlem Dindus
>>
>>68237454
The Tricky Niggers
>>
Los trotamundos de Nueva York
>>
The goofy niggers
>>
>>68237454
The trotting globeharlems
>>
>>68237454
>the golden state memeoirs
>>
The Harmless Strobetotters
>>
The Harlem Globetrotters.

inb4 wrong, autism, unfunny shit
Fuck all of you.
>>
>>68237752
>a fucking leaf
>>
The Splash Brothers
>>
>>68237752
Why are you so mad?
>>
>>68237454
Niggertron 5000
>>
Globetrotters Rae bretty based tbqh

I highly recommend seeing them if you get the chance
>>
The Brooklyn Gobstoppers
>>
>>68237762
That's not Canada, Argentina
>>
Beyonce back up dancers
>>
The Stuntin Dindu Nuffins
>>
>>68237762
kys my man
>>
>>68237762
>a fucking sun
>>
>>68237454
The Golden State Warriors.
>>
>>68237454
The Boston Sphere-stomppers
>>
>>68245938
>a fucking star spangled banner
gas as fuck
>>
>>68237762
>the city of you
>>
>>68237762
>get a load of this fucking guy
>>
the Wife´s Son Hoopcuckers
>>
I went to see them, and was truthfully disappointed

The game was 100% scripted.

They talked and did dumb bits while the game clock was still ticking.

The kept doing the same trick over and over again where they just have three guys running around and they keep throwing the ball to eachother really fast.

I thought it would be an actual basketball game with very skilled players against some rag tag athletic theater kids for the other team to try and compete while the trotters just juke all day and slam down epic dunks.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.