[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when the Cavs win, Lebron and Kyrie score 32 and 30 respectively
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: stephanie.jpg (261 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
stephanie.jpg
261 KB, 2000x1000
>when the Cavs win, Lebron and Kyrie score 32 and 30 respectively
>when the Warriors win, Curry and Klay don't even hit 20 points and Curry gets outscored by his bench
>MVP
Hmmmm....
>>
doesn't make any sense to reward MVP before the league is over.
>>
Guy is a meme desu
>>
He's a choker faggot that disappears in the finals. It was the same thing last year, it just gets ignored because his teammates carried him into victories.
>>
>>68236992
>>68237014
>>68237031
>I know nothing about basketball and the Point Guard position.

Do you faggots even watch basketball? Curry gets double teamed almost every single possession, he frees up the court so much for his other players. GS is based around ball movement, not selfishly playing.
>>
It's what everyone (except dubs bandwagoners) expected.

LeBron carries weak teams to the playoffs. Curry rides strong teams to the playoffs.
>>
>>68238162
Curry had a shit game, deal with it.
>>
>>68238162
Go be mad somewhere else Calicuck.
>>
>>68238203
GS will win in 5, Lebron will be cucked out of another ring, Warriors will most likely 3-peat along with Curry getting his 3rd MVP, deal with it.
>>
>>68238233
Why would I be mad, Golden State is going back to back.

>tfw /sp/ gets cucked by the warriors
>>
File: cuckafornia.jpg (2 MB, 2234x2994) Image search: [Google]
cuckafornia.jpg
2 MB, 2234x2994
>>68238255
>being this much in denial after his team got blown out by 30 points
>>
>>68238237
>m-muh team achievement

Curry has played like ass all playoffs. His team didn't miss a step when he was out. He's completely overrated and wouldn't be/wasn't shit without a superteam
>>
>>68238162
Every star player gets doubled you fuck
>>
>>68238281
The 2 MVPs and only unanimous MVP in league history says otherwise.

>>68238274
The series isn't over. /sp/ got absolutely cucked by Curry and Klay when we were down 3-1 and came back. GS will win in 5

>>68238285
False. This just screams out "I don't watch basketball"
>>
File: 1448246139411.png (408 KB, 390x623) Image search: [Google]
1448246139411.png
408 KB, 390x623
>Curry is going to have 2 rings and 0 (zero) finals MVPs

Disqualified from any sort of GOAT discussion 2bh. He's the Peyton Manning of the NBA. Stat padding homosexual.
>>
>>68238203
He has had a shit series. Wasn't that good last year in the finals either.
>>
File: 97 fta.gif (2 MB, 337x308) Image search: [Google]
97 fta.gif
2 MB, 337x308
B-butt Lelbon ames got most of his points when the Cavs are way ahead already.
He wasn't a big factor in winning this game.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.