[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So are they trading this nigga next season after they win one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
So are they trading this nigga next season after they win one for the land?
>>
Pretty much have to
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-08_22-48-10.png (10 KB, 520x88) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-08_22-48-10.png
10 KB, 520x88
who the hell is gonna want him?
>>
>>68236230
spurs
>>
Portland. They have the lowest payroll in the league, are looking for a forward and he grew up there
>>
>>68239446
kevin love isn't really an upgrade over meyers leonard

leonard is like a taller better shooting version of him. give meyers starter minutes and he'll be posting double doubles with over 40% three point shooting.

love has goat outlet passing but they already get great passing outta plumlee.

if the blazers add a pf i'd think they'd be looking for a traditional one or a complete package.
>>
a future 2nd round draft pick if they're lucky
>>
>>68236187
No because his value is at an all time low. No one will offer anything of note and the Cavs have very little benefit of shedding his salary since they're so far over the cap they won't be able to sign any worthwhile replacement.

They're stuck with him.
>>
>>68245832
Nah, that's bullshit. He's on a long-term contract before the cap rise, he's healthy and he's a legit good player.

It's hard to come up with a trade that suits the Cavs but they will have zero problems offloading him for something of value.
>>
>>68245832
Also, they can trade for a player on the same salary, you know that right? I mean, they could easily sign-and-trade a player.

I've been thinking: what about Dwight Howard and a good young player (Nerlens Noel maybe?) in a three-way deal for Love?
>>
Why does the NBA even have a salary cap
>>
A friend of mine runs a duke recruiting website. He said Love was the biggest ass hole coming out of high school. He's a daddy's boy that demanded playing time and would hang up on coaches recruiting him
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.