[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I missing something? Why are the two tournaments running simultaneously?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (11 KB, 475x143) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
11 KB, 475x143
Am I missing something? Why are the two tournaments running simultaneously? Is this the first time this is a thing?
>>
>>68225058
one is a real competition the other is a chicano marketing ploy
>>
>>68225095
you didn't answer my question you dumb fucking cunt
>>
>>68225058
nobody cares about sandnigger football anyway...
>>
What does it matter? The competitions use different teams and who is complaining about more international matches in a given day?
>>
>>68225164
yes I did you dense underaged b& faggot
>>
>>68225228
no you didn't. i asked why are they running simultaneously and whether this is the first time it happened

and you answered this

"one is a real competition the other is a chicano marketing ploy"

britshits confirmed for dumb as fuck
>>
>>68225199
i wish i was a neet so i could just sit, watch and do nothing else like in 2014
>>
They are running simultaneously because that is just how the scheduling worked out. Duh
>>
File: Untitled.png (18 KB, 169x451) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
18 KB, 169x451
how does this shit even work?

they had one last year too?
>>
>>68225465
>>68225295
BECAUSE READING IS HARD FOR YOU
>>
>>68225465
Literally click the part that says details and read, you monkey
>>
>>68225511
but i am asking you
>>
>One of them is a memecup so amerilards can buy into soccer and the other is the second most important tournament behind the WC in international football competition with a huge history

Why would anybody watch/take seriously the mementenario cup senpai
>>
>>68225058
Is it that big of a deal?

It's not like there are any teams competing in both
>>
>>68225492
Everybody knows brits are like the special kids of /sp/. Disregard their opinions.
>>
>>68225164
shut the fuck up slovakia
>>
>>68225492
for (YOU)
>>
>>68225492
>>68225606
soon as you see the text reply me, i don't wanna spend time fighting
>>
>>68225576
Love seeing how chiles and urgays suddenly think it is a meme
>>
My dad actually didn't believe me when I told him that I'm sure there was Copa America last year and this one again. Guess I was right.

What a fucking irrelevant competition kek.
>>
File: Untitled.png (98 KB, 653x406) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
98 KB, 653x406
no love for middle america?
>>
>>68225693
At this time of year, the spics in the Midwest are out working the fields
>>
>>68225174
So you're saying that nobody is going to watch the Euro's?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.