[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this allowed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: tx-fbs.gif (28 KB, 450x435) Image search: [Google]
tx-fbs.gif
28 KB, 450x435
Why is this allowed?
>>
>people actually choose to get a college education in Texas
>>
>implying California is any better.
>>
>>68209217

chicanos need entertainment
>>
>>68209375
this lmfaooo
>>
>>68209437
>going to either state

What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>68209217
that's not counting the schools without football teams
>>
>>68209217
What are you asking?
>>
To be fair, half of those schools are absolutely shit in every respect.

t. Texas State student (it's awful here)
>>
>>68210033
>hating TX
>hating CA

I cannot think of two states on more opposite ends of the spectrum. Your preferred state must be a shade of gray the world has never seen.

>>68214125
There are worse places to be stuck than San Marcos. You have the liver of a 21-year-old. Use it.
>>
>>68210033
This is indeed a problematic post.

This is like someone arguing vehemently and simultaneously against both tofu AND a bacon cheeseburger, right before they lecture you on the glory and wonder of oyster crackers.

What the actual fuck.
>>
I remember being in a political science class where they explained how states like Nevada have like 2 colleges while West Virginia has a relativel gorillion because back in the day, it was a pain in the ass to get from around over shit like mountains.

But Texas has like no natural barriers to movement and nobody has ever lived in West Texas ever, so I think my professor was full of shit
>>
>>68214310
Texas has over 27 million people living there, they need a lot of schools just based on population.
>>
>>68214310
relativel gorillion

???
>>
apparently you guys are too stupid to realize this and for some reason think these are the only universities in texas and the op is just stupid in general but the thing these schools have in common is they all have an FBS division 1 football teams.

florida, california, ohio, michigan and north carolina also have a bunch.
>>
Who /dfw/ here?
>>
>>68214823
ayyy, North Ft. Worth here
>>
>>68214823
Former Ft. Worth. Doing time in Houston.
Not jailtime
>>
>>68209375
This

First post best post
>>
>>68214737
It was originally relatively, then I tried to change it to relative, but my thumbs are big and I'm pretty drunk
>>
>>68214181
By 21 it's the liver of an 80 year old
I've seen the esophageal varices caused by UTPA off campus parties....can't imagine how much harder they go up in Texas State
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.