[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For the fathers on here with a son or sons, what is your boys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: son.jpg (196 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
son.jpg
196 KB, 620x387
For the fathers on here with a son or sons, what is your boys favorite sport, is he any good at it?
>>
what gay picture, fag
>>
>>68202762
now that dude knows how to grow a neckbeard.
>>
my son's only 16 months, so not a real big participant in playing organized sports yet, but he'll seriously watch a whole quarter of basketball. too bad he doesn't know the greatness he's seeing. fortunately if it sticks no one will be able to accuse him of bandwagoning the dubs since they're our local team and he's been watching them since, well, his whole life.

but considering my hand-eye coordination and a long family history of not being "team players" i doubt he's going to have significant athletic success. maybe, though.
>>
both played soccer in elementary school and really didn't like it, but it's what all the kids do.

they are four years apart and play baseball in HS and middle school and b-ball in their spare time. Oldest is a lefthanded shortstop. yeah, I know. Youngest is outfield and anywhere else they need him. good hitter.
>>
my wife's son loves gymnastics, just like his father. im trying to make him play rugby tho.
>>
If my son plays soccer I will disown him
>>
my son is dead
>>
>>68202951
>but considering my hand-eye coordination and a long family history of not being "team players" i doubt he's going to have significant athletic success. maybe, though.
Maybe you need to fucking teach him faggot
>>
File: average yank.jpg (30 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
average yank.jpg
30 KB, 300x300
>>68203144
You're right burger, it would be way better if he was a big fat diabetic faggot like you
>>
Gonna teach him Startcraft as soon as he hits 4. That and some instruments, I'm not black so I doubt my kids will go into sports.
>>
File: cia (12).png (32 KB, 974x666) Image search: [Google]
cia (12).png
32 KB, 974x666
>>68203356
>mfw i don't have any country-specific pictures about other countries because I'm not pathetically obsessed
>>
Nephew does weekend soccer but he's 4 so he basically just likes running around. Likes riding a bike, attempts to skateboard, is very interested in hitting things with sticks or fists, guns, bows and arrows, swords, knives, superheroes, reptiles, video games that involve jumping and collecting coins, coyote and roadrunner cartoons, drawing, and dancing.
>>
Unfortunately baseball. He has a great eye and makes solid contact with pitches at only four years of age. Wanted him to do soccer or golf. Maybe even tennis to get some hot super model wife
>>
>having a kid before 30

JUST
>>
Im a mother and my son plays lacrosse in the nz u18 team.
>>
>>68203545
even at 30 its a terrifying prospect
>>
>>68203312
since i still have disdain authority and for being a part of a team i expect i'll teach him that instead of to be a team player and end up getting rhythmically slapped by their coach.
>>
>>68203436
sounds like a faggot. if my son ever falls short on winning every football tournament or does any of those things ill dissown him. he wasnt getting much shit either but its more the spirit of dissowning here.
>>
>>68203610
>harry
Take your pills
>>
>>68202762

My younger cousins once removed (basically my nieces) play soccer, they love it. They're pretty good, too.
>>
>>68203643
>harry
>having a child
>anyone ever breeding with that sperglord manchild

a little disgusted with myself that i know anything about him tbqhpham. thanks /nba/.
>>
>>68203624
I guess that explains why you have Suarez and we have shit.

All the US dads with your mentality prep their kids for baseball, NFL, golf. (Nba players become great because their dads disown them before they're born and they have nothing else to do)
>>
File: average-yank.jpg (124 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
average-yank.jpg
124 KB, 1000x667
>>68203399
I just typed "average american" into Google. Here's another one bro.

You're totally right that looking like this is WAAAAAAAAAAY more manly than being a fit and strong football player who has to physically compete with other men, physically muscling them off the ball, proving their toughness and athleticism for 90 minutes
>>
>>68204175
Its the only sport we are competitive, we have to push to not lose our stature. We dont have shit else.
>(Nba players become great because their dads disown them before they're born and they have nothing else to do)
This is psychologic gold.
>>
File: cl.png (108 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
cl.png
108 KB, 228x221
>>68204294
>that man
>american

please. he's clearly a frog acting out an american stereotype

>mfw yuros can't recognize other yuros
>>
>>68204175
>golf

Do burgers SERIOUSLY see golf as more manly than football?

I guess actually you guys do it because there's more money to be made in golf than in football over there. But yeah, football is definitely a manlier game than golf. I don't think it takes a genius to figure that one out
>>
>>68204363
>>
File: fat rosbif.png (129 KB, 460x643) Image search: [Google]
fat rosbif.png
129 KB, 460x643
>>68203356
lol

fatties calling fatties fat
>>
>>68203126
Why is Argentina always the one to bring up cuckolding? I know everybody there is a nigger but cut it out
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.