[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New York Mets vs Pittsburgh Pirates Gamethread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
88 KB, 1280x720
Doubleheader edition

Game 1 on right now
>>
grit
heart
determination
>>
Why is mlbpa so strong?
>>
I miss NW, but I don't miss his complete lack of range at 2nd
>>
Nice ovation for a small crowd
>>
Finally Cutch
>>
Matz pulling magic out of his ass to get out of these jams.
>>
Conforto will ruin this whole "rally" anyway.
>>
>shitty version of conforto hitting against mental midget niese

something's gotta give
>>
>>68202381

He's just another Duda. Swing at shit, stare at strikes, and an occasional uppercut home run.
>>
>>68202122
His changeup is killing the Pirates
>>
Haha nice

Score it a triple
>>
fuck this offense
>>
And they fucking waste it
>>
>bastardo

can we please have edgin back?
>>
Can they let in fans who are showing up for the 2nd game? They should.
>>
>>68203798

Single admission double headers always confuse me. What if I have tickets for the night game and somebody from the day game is in my seat?
>>
File: walt whitman.jpg (78 KB, 805x935) Image search: [Google]
walt whitman.jpg
78 KB, 805x935
>Mazt
>Mest
>>
>>68203831
I think you have to wait for security to clear out the stadium before they let people in for the night game.
>>
Fuck this bullpen.
>>
It begins
>>
>>68203971

I thought that was with day/night double headers. Single admission the second game starts a half hour after the first, not enough time to clear the stadium and readmit.
>>
>pinch hit Marte for Matt fucking Joyce with 2 on and 0 out
>take out your starter who's throwing a shutout in a double header at only 93 pitches

Classic Hurdle.
>>
>>68204062
Oh right. I think how it works is people who had tickets to the postponed game have to get them exchanged/refunded at the ticket office, and people who have tickets for tonight's game get to come to both for the price of one.
>>
>>68204252
Actually I'm pretty sure this is correct, seeing as the stands are getting pretty full now and some people have this look like "wait did I show up late" on their faces.
>>
wew pitching
>>
COME THE FUCK ON DEGROM

I NEED THEM POINTS

NEED THEM SENPAI
>>
>FIELDING
>>
Small ball buccos
>>
Bucs.
>>
RTJR x2
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.