[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: snap_city.png (192 KB, 518x608) Image search: [Google]
snap_city.png
192 KB, 518x608
JUST
>>
EVADE
>>
JAILTIME
>>
hahahahaahahaha i bet he has bacne
>>
>>68200513
Honestly I think Messi is just lying so that he can rest up for the real knockout rounds. There's no reason for him to play Argentina are getting out of the group stages. If everybody knew he was healthy they would demand he play because they paid to see him.
>>
Something, something back taxes, am I right, people?
>>
Back pumps from steroids ayy?
>>
Growing a beard to look tougher in jail?
>>
so much for the stars actually playing in this shit
>>
it's just a lie, Argentina already beat the strongest team without him, so they will just rest him the next 2 games. Can you imagine Messi getting a full month of rest? he must be feeling good
>>
why is he such a pussy? Ronaldo would never duck any international tournament.
>>
he is just to goat to play on faggot amerifat ground.
>>
>>68200513
HOW WILL THEY WIN THE EUROS NOW
>>
>>68204040
they still have the same odds as the netherlands
>>
It's mad how These non spanish Barcelona players never give anything to their national team.
>>
His back is injured due to carrying his NT and club for all this time
>>
N O B A L L O N D ' O R
O

B
A
L
L
O
N

D'
O
R
>>
>>68204472
You realize he's winning that one too right? Cap it.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (29 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
29 KB, 800x522
post youre face when
> argentina wins again after 20something years
> missi didnt even play 1 game
>>
>>68204523

Not unless he wins this Copa.

Since TSUUUUUUUUUU scored his my little penalty in the worst game of all time he's gonna win it simply due to marketing.
>>
They're saving him for the knock-out stage, we've already rekt Chilel without him and Panama and Bolivia are easy as fuck

>>68201746
The court said he's non-guilty, you memer
>>
>>68204567
yfw

>messi mvp of tournament
>>
Hurt his back carrying that shit heap Higuain and his mates
>>
>>68204692
>>68204407
don't' forget his fat son who already weighs more than ronaldo
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.