[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just saw this on /r/soccer lads, is an American """""""""fan""""""""""
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: iQcF9wu.jpg (931 KB, 3022x4034) Image search: [Google]
iQcF9wu.jpg
931 KB, 3022x4034
Just saw this on /r/soccer lads, is an American """""""""fan"""""""""" at the copa america

>the state of American sports fans
>>
Stay on reddit faggot
>>
>>68193044
Stay the fuck on reddit
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 120x120
>>68193044
No Mohammad most of us are asleep.
>>
Reddit > 4chan
>>
>>68193087
Meanwhile, the US Mohammad is dead
>>
>>68193044
Stay on reddit faggot
>>
>>68193044
your country has been so overwhelmed by shitskins you can't even tell them apart from white people anymore. this is why we saved you from the Germans? this is how you repay us?
>>
Edit: Thanks for le gold!
>>
can someone tell me the point of this? Brazil didn't even play yesterday. So I guess if Argentina loses then he just pretends to be brazilian for the bants? tok kek
>>
How do you know he's American? Did you suck his dick that is several inches longer than yours to be sure?
>>
Looks like he has brown skin to me, you sure he's not British?
>>
>>68194925
>>68195011
>implying any non-americans are flying to north california to watch chile vs argentina

DAMAGE CONTROL
>>
>>68194832
He's just supporting all the teams who have fans too poor to come see them in the USA, so they don't feel sad and alone

;_;7 such class, such sportsmanship
>>
>>68195106
Why wouldn't they?
>>
>>68195151
>meme competition only americans care about because it was designed to try and makes them feel relevant to get their $$

>south americans barely travel to copas outside their country even when they're nearer, let alone half way across the world
>>
>>68195106
i see literally one white person in that crowd, so ya never know.
>>
Anyone got the gif of the vikings/Seahawks game where the guy switched jerseys in the crowd?
>>
>>68195177
>only Americans care
Judging by team performances so far I would say that everyone but the Americans care
>>
File: Untitled.png (24 KB, 869x217) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
24 KB, 869x217
>>68195011
>>68194641
you sure about that? this is the race distribution where the game was played, plus only 62% of mexico 2.0 is white
i'll stay smug with my 87% white anglos :^)
>>
>>68195349
>arguing with bait posts
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.