[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good guy or bad guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 8
File: eva.jpg (122 KB, 920x519) Image search: [Google]
eva.jpg
122 KB, 920x519
Good guy or bad guy?
>>
Rare case of woman being in the right, Mou is a cunt
>>
>>68173137
Fit girl
>>
Eva did nothing wrong
>>
She good. Pussy bad af tho pham.
>>
>>68173741
>af tho pham.

what did he mean by this?
>>
>women
>good

I want Reddit to fuck off already.
>>
>>68173761
A secret language of some sort, reputedly designed to be understood only by the employed.
>>
Filha da puta.
>>
>>68173813

Why black people can't handle the banter?
>>
>>68173600
>horse girls

not even once
>>
>>68173880
This. Hit it once and only once (they are extremely sexually open), but whatever it takes, do not get into a relationship with one.
>>
>>68173901
>>68173880

wut.... explain pls
>>
>>68173317
This.

Mou trying to palm the blame onto someone else.

The fucking cock knocker
>>
Bad.

Attention seeking, self-publicist who did her hair and makeup before DELIBERATELY positioning herself in key areas on the coaching staff bench, so that she would always be in full view of the TV cameras.

One of many reasons women are inferior to men, and shouldn't be paid half of what men get paid for the same job.

Good news though, no woman is going to be hired anytime soon for any major sporting role anytime in the near future that's for sure, you think any club would want to take a risk of this sort of situation happening again? Not a chance.

Well done Eva you attention seeking cunt, you've single-handedly set women in sport back another 50 years.
>>
>>68173935
horse girls are insane crazy
>>
>>68173901
>Female likes X
>Holy shit bros never go near any women who likes X, here's why [incoherent, barely literate ramblings based on absolutely nothing and made up psychology with the occasional anecdote from a personal life experience which is most likely completely made up anyway]
>>
>>68173317
>>68173957
your ABU is showing
>>
>>68173935
they're either sluts or nuts. often both.
>>
>>68173137
Show us where you piss from you slag. Show us your minge.
>>
>>68174016
4chan in a nutshell
>>
>>68173935
.....Ever seen those girls for whom horse riding is a beloved hobby? They normally live on or near a horse farm, have been riding horses since they were 5 or something, and frequently attend formal equestrian competitions.

One thing a lot of people have noticed is just how eerily obsessed with horses they are, and all the unexpected neurotic behavior it causes.

TL:DR; they are essentially insane, but for some odd reason extremely slutty.
>inb4 all women are slutty
Trust me, they are worse. It's both a good and a bad thing.

Also, because of how expensive the hobby is, they usually come from rich households.
>>
>>68173957
>>68173317
0/10

Her job is to contribute to Chelsea FC's success on and off the pitch. She has failed miserably in that respect.

1. She shouldn't be so fucking retarded to run onto the pitch.
2. She should have taken her (rightful) slagging off and punishment like a professional instead of bitching and crying about it to the press.

Dumb, attention seeking twat.

>£1.2 million
I'd tell her to fuck off then sue her for slander against the club. Chelsea FC vs some cunt, I wonder who's going to win that legal battle....
>>
>>68173935

they love big horse cocks and want to fuck their horses
>>
this bitch is... not pretty
>>
>>68174016
I'll yield and just assume that it's entirely a regional phenomenon, so i wont try to explain it to a brit. I don't need to anyway since a lot of Americans ,on 4chan or otherwise are very aware of the horse girl.
>>
>>68174016
>>68174069
As much stupid shit as 4chan says its common knowledge that horse girls are crazy
>>
>>68174092
All of that text and you haven't given a single bit of evidence.

>unexpected
>eerily
>lot of people have noticed
>trust me

Yeah, nah. Fuck off.
>>
>>68174143
She's office fit desu
>>
>>68174149
Well that's odd, because I live in a very rural area and know lots of farm/country girls who are all very interested in horses (some of them own as many as 5 or 6 of the things), many of whom I have grown up with, and I can report no significant difference to them and the girls I spent 4 years with at University in a major world city.

So I'm pretty sure you're talking out of your arse m8.
>>
>>68174016
>completely made up anyway
as much as i'd love to sit here and play astute social critic just so i bash and feel superior to a bunch of anons, I'd be insincere if i sat here and pretended that horse girls aren't a little bit off-kilter. I've met enough of them in my 25 years to arrive at the unscientific conclusion that they tend be a weird bunch of women. The fact that other anons all over the country attest to this is reassuring, because before i head someone else talk about them in the same away, I assumed that it was just a personal observation of mine and little else.
>>
>>68174246
See
>>68174215
>>
>>68174215
virgin detected
>>
>>68174215
Dude, this anon >>68174148 is right. It's an exercise in futility to sit here and try to explain it to non-americans so please let us not. Perhaps, it's literally not as if we have some sort of cosmic obligation to justify this opinion to you.
>>68174246
>The fact that other anons all over the country attest to this is reassuring, because before i head someone else talk about them in the same away, I assumed that it was just a personal observation of mine and little else.
same here. for the longest time i thought that i was the only who thought this about them until it come up in conversation one day in a group of ours.
>>
>>68174280
>Doesn't buy into some nut-job conspiracy theory approaching Illuminati levels of delusion
>Must be a virgin

Okay then mate.
>>
File: all out.png (109 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
all out.png
109 KB, 625x626
>>68173964
>>
>>68174031
nonsensical nigger gibberish.
>>
>>68174319
The very fact you talk about non-Americans as if it's specific to only US citizens just totally blows any theory you have out the window.

This is about loving horses. Not being American and loving horses or any one of the millions of variables and factors you are also not accounting for.
>>
>>68173137
She was in the right until she took to social media and thanked fans for their support over what was still an internal matter in the club. That's when she fucked up. The other physio kept his mouth shut and was back on the bench soon after.
>>
>>68174342
I'd love to hear why you disagree with anything I've said.
>>
>>68174101
Mou, pls. Let's stick to the facts, instead of your lies.
>>
File: 1438289968713.jpg (45 KB, 570x487) Image search: [Google]
1438289968713.jpg
45 KB, 570x487
>>68174362
Yes. Everything you said is infallible and correct. You 'appy m8? May we now put it to rest?
>>
File: 8d0.jpg (18 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
8d0.jpg
18 KB, 500x500
>>68174381
>>
>>68174031
I don't mind United, don't even mind Mourinho but he is a cunt.
>>
>>68173137
dat ass tho
>>
>>68173880
can confirm
>>
>>68173880
>>68173901
>implying
Their wild sexuality is what makes them GOAT for short term relationships. Just don't marry one and you should be good.
>>
>>68173964
>>68174101

haha why are women such attention seeking sluts and sooooooo inferior to men haha, she should totally fuck off and be happy about getting sacked for doing her job!!
>>
it's funny, the first time i ever saw her during a match i thought to myself, this is not going to end well, she's going to get the piss ripped out of her every week and something big is going to happen eventually

lo and behold, there's a multi-million pound court case

fucking called it
>>
>>68174016
lmfao this
>>
>>68174527
She wasn't sacked but she should/could have been for her mistake.
>>
>>68174016
don't you know that everyone on /sp/ has a doctorate in psychology or psychiatry m8?

they all earn £80 an hour for this sort of thing in their day job, so pretty sure they know what they're talking about lad
>>
>>68174576
She didn't make a mistake.
>>
>>68174536
It's true - she always stood out. Something was always going to happen eventually.
>>
>>68174679
She ran onto the pitch against her manager's wishes. She failed to understand the game and the need to keep 11 players on the pitch at all times in that crucial period of the game. She completely fucked up.

What is so difficult to grasp about that?
>>
>>68174679
Not that anon, but she did make a mistake when she started thanking people on twitter.
>>
>>68174683
She stood out because she's a reasonably attractive women in a profession dominated by men.

>b-b-b-but she's an attention whore
>>
The real mistake was Chelsea FC for hiring her in the first place. What did they fucking expect to happen?

I wouldn't be surprised if it was legitimately a 100% PR move to increase publicity/fanbase.

Ridiculous.
>>
>>68174706
She wasn't the only medical staff person that ran on the pitch. Her duty is to the wellbeing of the players, not the whims of Maureen.
>>
>>68174718
>She stood out because she's a reasonably attractive women
Jesus Christ. How low are the standards in bongland?
>>
>>68174717
Thanking people for supporting her against Mourinho's campaign against her.

What a bastard she is!!!
>>
>>68174718
Yeah, and look what's happened. Chelsea, and every other premier league club, will learn from this.
>>
>>68173137
Dear Op
Do you think that fat hot loaves of poo come out of her bum??
>>
>>68174706

She's worked at Chelsea for 9 years and has been a great servant for the club, Mou is just an egotistical maniac and can't admit he overreacted and wouldn't apologies as it would deflate his ego.

I'm a huge Chelsea fan and love Jose but he is a monster.
>>
>>68174742
She wasn't the only member of staff that was slated.

The male physio was slated too, but you don't see him throwing a hissy fit. He was back on the match-day team within a couple of months.

Her duty is to Chelsea FC and what is best for Chelsea FC. She should do what Mourinho says and shut the fuck up. It's as simple as that. You don't go against the boss. If you do you apologise and ensure you never do it again.
>>
>>68174766
There was no campaign against her at that point. It was just an internal conflict. Her position at the club wasn't in jeopardy and she could have returned to the working with the club just like the other doctor. Instead, she undermined the head coach and Chelsea by taking it to twitter and making it public. That's unprofessional as fuck. Maybe she shouldn't have been in a male environment in the first place if that's how she reacts to her boss shouting at her.
>>
>>68174766
>>68174718
>>68174679
You really need to fuck off back to tumblr m8.
>>
>>68174746

Well she is 42 years old mate, give her that.
>>
>>68174828
>Maybe she shouldn't have been in a male environment in the first place if that's how she reacts to her boss shouting at her.
This.
It wasn't that long ago that managers physically kicked and punched their players for fucking up and making mistakes.

That's the culture. She should be well aware of it. If not, maybe she should try another career. Dumb cunt.
>>
>>68174806
Mou targeted her as she was an easy target and a fine scapegoat for HIS fuck up.

She and Jon Fearn were twice instructed by the ref to come onto the field to attend Hazard and they did their duty.

Mou is the cunt here, despite what his faggot acolytes try to claim.
>>
>>68174863
And?
Most 30 year olds are indistinguishable from 60 year olds.

You're talking as if 42 is elderly or something. Lots of women have kids in their early 40s.
>>
>>68174835
>g-g-go back to tumblr, you're triggering me in m-my safe space
>>
>>68174891
Nope.

She was in the wrong. Mourinho was well within his rights to call her (and him) out on it. The referee is not Eva's boss. The referee does not have a say. It's up to the club and the manager what has to be done.
>>
>>68174828
Except there was. She didn't actually leave Chelsea until over a month after the incident because Mou didn't attempt to resolve the issue nor did Chelsea.
>>
>>68174891
Actually, Mou had more of a go at the male doctor - was more aggressive, swore more ect.

He wasn't right to be upset with them. But her reaction is something you just don't do. The male doctor wasn't a fucking idiot about it. She couldn't resist the attention.
>>
>>68174907
You're the one with the safe-space m8. You're the one being a SJW and crying about being triggered because of how people ITT are reacting to this dumb whore's actions.

So yeah, fuck off back to tumblr where you belong and where you'll feel more comfortable with your retarded opinions.
>>
>>68174964
>actually responding to that faggot

m8, just don't.
>>
>>68174934
>The referee does not have a say
Well actually he does, as he's the authority on the pitch and it's entirely his decision who enters the field of play, including medical staff.

They need his permission to attend to players injured on the pitch, not the manager's.

You clearly have zero fucking clue about the rules of the game
>>
>>68174955
BECAUSE she made it public, which you failed to address. She fucked up. How is Mou supposed to trust her again? Is she going to take every problem with the club to social media. How often do you see club doctors or coaching staff tweeting about shit like this? You don't.
>>
>>68174961
>Mou had more of a go at the male doctor -
Nope. Revisionist bullshit why edgy virgin MRAs
>>
The way I see it, Chelsea and Mourinho have done absolutely nothing wrong. He is the manager and all he was doing was managing. Sometimes you have to be very firm and tell people how badly the fucked up and what a stupid fucking daughter/son of a whore they just were.

She didn't fuck up THAT badly during the match-day incident, but she still made a mistake by running onto the pitch. She should have accepted her punishment and worked hard to get her role back. She didn't and that's the main problem of this whole affair, she went to social media and cried. She seeked attention and sympathy.

Totally behind Chelsea with this one. Even if they are a disgusting, plastic club with racist fans.
>>
>>68174891
Hazard wasn't even injured, it was just a cramp IIRC. I never understood why players just flop on their arses and lie on the pitch like they've just been flattened by a 60mph lorry when the touchline is literally a few feet away from them. Unless it's actually serious, either walk or crawl off instead of bringing the entire stadium to a grinding halt.

Hazard is the real bad guy here. He was acting up and being a soft little baby. The ref and doctors did what they had to do, and Mou was understandably furious and just shouted at the closest person to him.
>>
File: mad edgelord.gif (1002 KB, 169x168) Image search: [Google]
mad edgelord.gif
1002 KB, 169x168
>>68174964
>g-g-g-get out! y-y-you're not allowed here. only people who agree with me can post on this thread.
>>
>>68175032
Except she didn't make it public and she didn't fuck up.

>b-b-but mou's a dindu, she is a whore
>>
>>68175052
>Hazard wasn't even injured
He wasn't, but the medical staff didn't know that and the ref waved them on TWICE to attend to him. So obviously they felt the need to go on to the pitch after given instruction to do so by Oliver.
>>
>>68175019
>Well actually he does, as he's the authority on the pitch and it's entirely his decision who enters the field of play, including medical staff.

Incorrect. The referee has authority on whether or not the medical staff are ALLOWED to enter the field or not. The referee cannot demand that the medical staff actually do enter the field. Only that IF THEY WISH they may proceed.

You are fucking retarded if you think that the referee has some sort of power or can call on Chelsea staff onto the pitch at will. How would that even work?

Spastic.
>>
>>68175048
>She should have accepted her punishment and worked hard to get her role back. She didn't and that's the main problem of this whole affair, she went to social media and cried. She seeked attention and sympathy.

And in a nutshell this is why men would rather hire men
>>
>>68175019
>They need his permission to attend to players injured on the pitch
that's what he said you mong, the referee can't force them to come onto the pitch if they (the club, the coaching staff, the manager) doesn't want to

they don't work for the FA or for the referees you idiot, they are paid by the club and work for the club
>>
>>68175084
So you're just trolling then? Because she acknowledged the matter on twitter like a fucking idiot. I've already said that Mou was wrong for shouting at them. But she destroyed trust between herself and Mou when she took to social media regarding an internal matter of one of the biggest clubs in Britain. You don't do that. No one else would do that and not expect to face repercussions, including the other doctor that was suspended (who returned a few weeks later as she could have). Go whiteknight somewhere else.
>>
>>68175146
>Under the Laws of the Game, medical staff are not allowed onto the field without the referee's permission, but have a duty to tend to an injured player when summoned.

You're clearly a fucking retard or a paki

Or both.
>>
>>68175144
Yeah, it wasn't the doctors or the ref's fault. It was Hazard's fault. The game was coming to an end, he knew they had to score. Going down and staying down because you have a cramp is really pathetic. If it hurts to much, walk to a sideline and get treatment there. Otherwise, walk it off.
>>
>>68175191
>that's what he said you mong,

What he said:
>The referee is not Eva's boss. The referee does not have a say. It's up to the club and the manager what has to be done.

Which is wrong. Read the Laws of the Game. Good boy.
>>
>>68175205
>y-y-you're a white knight if you disagree with my incorrect version of events
>>
>>68175209
That's not how it works.

It's in the club's interest that the medical staff attend an injured player but have no obligation to.

If they wanted, they could just sit there and do fuck all. What would be the outcome of that? Nothing.

Sorry but you're just objectively wrong and seem to lack understanding of the game. Mourinho was annoyed for this very reason, Eva, like you, failed to understand the game.
>>
>>68175231
No, what he said was correct. It's totally up to the club if they want their injured players to be treated or not. Or if they even want to have medical staff of any sort at all even attend the game in the first place.

Of course it makes no sense why they wouldn't, but that's their choice.
>>
>>68175213
Maybe, if Hazard instructed to the ref he had concern, then the ref will understandably wave the medical team on.

Mou clearly doesn't get this, and doesn't get the rules either.
>>
>>68174016
>>68174215
>>68174362

You sound like a complete and utter faggot

Unless you've fucked a horse girl your opinion is invalid
>>
>>68175291
No, you don't get it.

Hazard could be wasting time, or catching his breath. Mourinho maybe even instructed him to do this.
>>
>>68175037
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY3NTClyDkI
>>
>>68175311
I've fucked 7 or 8 of them.

Why are you so mad, faggot? Because I'm smarter and cooler than you and I blew your shitty, retarded theory out of the water?

Stay butthurt, fag.
>>
>>68175257
gr8 b8 m8 you got me. I thought you were for real at first.
>>
>>68175260
Except it's exactly how it works.

Here, you're clearly struggling with the laws

http://www.fifa.com/mm/Document/FootballDevelopment/Refereeing/02/79/92/44/Laws.of.the.Game.2016.2017_Neutral.pdf
>>
>>68175280
>It's totally up to the club if they want their injured players to be treated or not.
Not if the referee indicates a player is in need of treatment, which Michael Oliver did. Twice.
>>
>>68175358
See
>>68175317

It's not in the club's interest to be a man down for any period of time. Why the fuck would the club want medical staff on the pitch?

I think you need to read that document more carefully and not assign meaning to things based on your expectations you fucking retard.
>>
>>68174215
I don't think it's so much country/rural girls as it is those who see horse riding as a hobby. You know, the ones that wear that full getup, is around stables all the time, that kind of thing.
>>
>>68175317
No, I do get it. The ref instructed the medical staff to enter the field of play as Hazard obviously gave an indication he needed it.

The medical staff then have to attend to the player. The decision is not Mourinho's to make.

Again; read the fucking Laws of the Game.
>>
>>68175389
>Not if the referee indicates a player is in need of treatment

Incorrect. It's not up to the referee. The referee can only ALLOW medical staff on. Not demand they come on.

The medical staff work for Chelsea FC, not the FA.

The referee can call FA-designated medical staff on if he wishes, or can suspend the game until a player is safe. He cannot control staff members of football clubs though.

Not a difficult concept to understand really... why on earth would he?
>>
>>68175434
>The ref instructed the medical staff to enter the field of play
Try again.
The ref instructed that he okay with the medical staff entering the field of play, should they wish to.

Key difference that you don't seem to be grasping. The call is not his to make. All he can do is allow them access should they want access (They didn't as Mourinho communicated).

Learn the rules.
>>
>>68175469
that he was okay*
>>
>>68173880
My only gf was a horse funny and she was fucking mental, can confirm.
>>
>>68175404
>Why the fuck would the club want medical staff on the pitch?

To attend to their injured players, you stupid fucking paki faggot.

If the ref instructs them to come on to the pitch to see to a player, they do it.
>>
>>68175437
if the ref instructs the medical team to enter the field of play to attend to an injured player, they have to.

It's all there in the rules, you utterly stupid fucking cunt.
>>
>>68175542
>>68175542
>If the ref instructs them to come on to the pitch to see to a player, they do it.

Usually because they need attention and/or are only too happy to waste time.

Not in this case as was abundantly clear you raghead fuck.
>>
>>68175562
No it's not you utterly retarded fucking stupid fuckface cunt. It's at the discretion of the club (read: MANAGER)

Retard. I bet you breathe through your mouth, don't you?
>>
>>68175593
>It's at the discretion of the club

Except it isn't, you gormless fucking nigger troll.
>>
It's up to the club if they want to enter the field of play to treat an injured player. It's not up to the referee. All the referee can do is give permission for this to happen.

Learn the fucking rules... it's not hard. I knew this when I was 12...

http://www.fifa.com/mm/Document/FootballDevelopment/Refereeing/02/79/92/44/Laws.of.the.Game.2016.2017_Neutral.pdf
>>
At the end of the day, it's up to the courts to decide so who really cares, unless you're all judges on the tribunal??
>>
>>68175609
Except it's not.

Learn the rules, mongo.
>>
>>68175579
>Not in this case as was abundantly clear
Clearly fucking not because the referee would not have signalled to the medical team in Hazard hadn't indicated he needed assistance.
>>
>>68175626
>It's not up to the referee.
But it is though. He controls the fucking match, not the football managers.
>>
>>68175630
Pissed off that it is even allowed to go to court.

Why should Jose take a day out of his busy life to sit and listen to some batshit insane SJW faggot cry on about stuff she doesn't understand?

Fucking farce.
>>
>>68175626
>>68175649
You're quoting the same source I have already fucking provided that proves you wrong, you pair of stupid thick niggers.
>>
>>68175679
>the match
Yeah, and not employees of Chelsea FC.

Is the referee also allowed to demand that the medical staff perform surgery right there and then on the pitch? No. Because that's retarded and it's equally retarded as your thought process you stupid piece of shit.
>>
>>68175699
Then you should know how wrong you are, fuckhead. No excuses.

>>68175655
The referee signals to the medical team EVERY TIME a player goes down and doesn't get back up again within 5 seconds, that doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>68175725
>that doesn't mean shit.
Except it does. Oliver TWICE waved the med staff on to the pitch, clearly Hazard made some indication he needed them.
>>
>>68175343
It's easy to lie and pretend you're a big man on the internet isn't it
>>
>>68175705
>Is the referee also allowed to demand that the medical staff perform surgery right there and then on the pitch?
Typical thick nigger logic once the argument has been lost.
>>
>>68175758
Oliver can wave them on 5 times 10 times 50 times or 100 times. Nobody cares.

What matters is the medical staff and THEIR choice to enter the field of play or not.

In this case they should have stayed sat the fuck down, like Mourinho wanted. They didn't. And the result was Chelsea down another man.

She fucked up.
Mourinho was right to call her a dumb daughter of a whore because that's what she was.

End of discussion and you'll see that when she gets BTFO in this court case.
>>
>>68175705
>>68175725
>>68175797

>Chief medical officer for world football’s governing body says managers have no right to tell their medical staff whether they should go on the pitch to treat a player

B T F O
T
F
O

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/11802240/Eva-Carneiros-treatment-by-Jose-Mourinho-condemned-by-Fifa.html
>>
>>68175775
I won this ages ago m8, just humouring you now. I comfortably destroyed you about 20 posts ago.

Not even any doubt as to who won. You were absolutely fucking destroyed.
>>
>>68175814
>medical staff supporting fellow medical staff
wow, this surely proves me wrong!!!!!

bit like when the associated for black managers says there aren't enough black managers...

kill yourself, seriously, you're that fucking dumb
>>
>>68175817
YOU'VE BEEN BLOWN THE FUCK OUT, PAKILAD

>Chief medical officer for world football’s governing body says managers have no right to tell their medical staff whether they should go on the pitch to treat a player

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/11802240/Eva-Carneiros-treatment-by-Jose-Mourinho-condemned-by-Fifa.html
>>
>>68175814
>meds helping meds
Colour me surprised.

You are aware that this has the same weight as Chelsea FC's official club statement right?
>>
>>68175855
see
>>68175845
>>68175862
try harder next time

it's like me linking you to a statement from Mourinho's agent saying he dindunoffin
>>
File: what are you doing nigga.jpg (18 KB, 247x248) Image search: [Google]
what are you doing nigga.jpg
18 KB, 247x248
>>68175845
>chief medical officer for fifa is wrong
>paki neckbeard who doesn't understand the laws of the game is right
>>
>>68175862
>>68175880

>b-b-b-but he's wrong. i don't care if he's the most senior medical professional in football's governing organisation who understands the rules and laws
>>
>>68175884
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_authority
>>
>>68175933
see
>>68175948

I did this in A level Philosophy in 2004. Just shows how far ahead I am in terms of knowledge, intelligence and general ability.
>>
She's not a good guy,
She's not a bad guy,
She's THE guy.
>>
>>68175948
>>68175974

Yes, the authority who decide the rules of the game and what football managers can and cannot instruct their medical staff to do.

You're wrong and have been totally BTFO, pakis. Scuttle off back to your cricket threads.
>>
>>68176007
You obviously didn't read it. I'll spell it out for you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_authority

>An argument from authority (Latin: argumentum ad verecundiam), also called an appeal to authority, is an argument that argues that a position is true or more likely to be true because an authority or authorities agree with it.
>>
>>68173880
scary how true this rings
>>
>>68176027
Dr. Jiri Dvorak - 1
Dumb Cunt Fucking Pakis - 0
>>
>>68173880
>>68173901
>>68173935
>>68173880
>>68175498
>>68176115

that's incredible.
I had a friend who had a relationship with a horse girl.
she was rabid, they almost killed themself in rage
>>
>>68173761
He's Vietnamese
>>
Over under on how many loads chelsea players have blown inside her body?
>>
This is one of the reasons people hate pakis. They think they know it all, but as soon as they get BTFO, they run off like the fucking cowards they are.
>>
>>68176176
banh pham vietnam
>>
File: 1443245067122.png (588 KB, 375x847) Image search: [Google]
1443245067122.png
588 KB, 375x847
>>68176440
>they run off like the fucking cowards they are.
one could even say that they ran along now because their mother is cooking curry
>>
good thread
Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.