[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>only 12 Grand Slams >Australian Open (meme slam) babby
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7
File: tmp_18954-images(3)691942344.jpg (8 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
tmp_18954-images(3)691942344.jpg
8 KB, 275x183
>only 12 Grand Slams
>Australian Open (meme slam) babby
>only 4 Slams in a strong era (2006-2011)
>statpads against weakest competition ever (ded grandpa Federer, declined and injured Nadal, inconsistent Wawrinka and Andy "the new Roddick" Murray
>no Cincinnati title
>losing record against Karlovic and Roddick
>boring robotic playstyle that can cure insomnia (even his fans hate it but dont want to admit)
>trained product instead of a natural talent like Federer
>yells at ballkids, tries to kill linesmen, uses gamesmanship to fuck with opponents, sarcastically applauds opponents shots, list goes on and on

Nice "goat" you got there.
>>
Stop showing so much emotion Finland, it's unbecoming of you.
>>
>>68165953

He's a good player

I only hate him because he's the bad guy against Murray

I think also people don't take to him because he's a more aggressive, more dominating character. Whereas Federer and Nadal are both self-effacing in comparison (and Nadal can seem pretty shy).

That's why they see him as the bad guy.
>>
>>68165953
You starting to losing it Mehmed,what will your muslim family in Bosnia think after this thread?
Go back to construction site bolan.
>>
>>68166008
>Whereas Federer and Nadal are both self-effacing in comparison (and Nadal can seem pretty shy).
Federer obviously perfected the whole nice-guy thing (whether he's genuine or not) and Nadal has mental problems to the point where he seems kind of vulnerable
>>
>>68166032
actually on court Nadal looks like a perfectly focused murderer that never loses his temper.
the way he looks sometimes seems like he wants to kill his opponent with bare hands.

desu I can't remember seeing Nadal lose his temper during match and I have most of them.
>>
do people actually think djokovic is the GOAT? i was under the impression that fed had that title locked down due to his 99999999 grand slams
>>
>>68166158
statistically, he can become goat.

but in terms of natural talent and technique he is far from goat.
>>
>>68166158
Only Djokovic fans think that
>>
>nole fans
>serbs in general

skp to 3:09
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4epn8z_pucao-zbog-noleta_sport
>>
File: 1404683773906.jpg (36 KB, 539x519) Image search: [Google]
1404683773906.jpg
36 KB, 539x519
>>68166188
the fuck, they can't be serious.
>>
>>68166158

Only idiots and casuals think he's the GOAT
>>
File: 1439481136433.jpg (5 KB, 249x252) Image search: [Google]
1439481136433.jpg
5 KB, 249x252
>>68166188
kek
>>
File: bignasca.png (775 KB, 669x643) Image search: [Google]
bignasca.png
775 KB, 669x643
>>68166188
meh, there are elected politicians who do this kind of stuff. Don't even need serbs for that
>>
ITT: tennisfags intimidated by an alpha male
>>
>>68166158
>do people actually think djokovic is the GOAT? i was under the impression that fed had that title locked
He is getting dangerously close tbqh
>>
Djokovic could win 25 slams and people would still tell their grandkids they saw Fed at his best.
>>
File: mirka-federer.jpg (245 KB, 950x1375) Image search: [Google]
mirka-federer.jpg
245 KB, 950x1375
>having this shit taste in women
>"goat"
yeah, no
>>
>>68165953
If he was anything else but Serb, you wouldn't have posted this piece of shit post. You're butthurt, admit it!
>>
>>68166158
It's possible he is GOAT.

It's certain he's had lower level of competition than Federer did in his prime.

So it's tough to reconcile these two things.
>>
>>68166008
Murrey and him are friends. Not sure why brits don't like Nole. Murray wouldn't have achieved shit without Nole. Murray has relied on female trainers for a guy's game, and he's only catching up on the fact that was a mistake now. Regardless, the mass is stupid and sees too much static instead of trying to put themselves in player's shoes. Tennis is a notoriously difficult sport and a lifestyle. It's a great support to watch and we should all be thankful we have the opportunity to watch these great athletes perform as they do.
>>
>>68167205
Why do Serbs have bigger victim complexes than 3rd and 4th wave feminists combined?
>>
>>68165953
Roger Federer is the true GOAT - of the last 30 years at least. He has a playstyle which is a joy to watch for a start.
>>
no other tennis player will be seen as the GOAT because federer did such an unbelievable job achieving it

there's no more likeable athlete in the world, let alone a goat
>>
>>68167345
>>68167428
These. Federer is the ambassador of tennis. He just has this magical aura about him that no one else has. I wish I could describe the feeling when I saw him live playing an exhibithion match. The electricity in the crowd, the sheer moment of happiness and awe when his name was announced and he walked into the court. Fucking unbelievaboe. Like a religious experience. Still puts a smile on my face and chills down my spine.
>>
>>68167326
Cuz u never been on balkans and u never saw amount of butthurt neighbours we have,plus they are all over the europe doing jobs that no one want and shit posting from there...exe Finland
>>
File: 1362733342238.png (396 KB, 680x742) Image search: [Google]
1362733342238.png
396 KB, 680x742
>>68166188
>>
>>68167516

well my friend

you sound like a fucking faggot
>>
>>68167774
>He's not a Fedephile

Nice "taste" you have there.
>>
>>68167516
>Federedditors
He a spineless cuck. His fat wife controls his life and relations with other players. Novak wouldn't allow that to happen, but your Omega boy does.
>>
Federer is a doped up fraud. Won a load of titles against bums. Utterly dominated by good players. Even Nadal as a kid dominated prime Federer.

Djokovic is on a whole other level. The true GOAT
>>
>>68168151
Nadal was booed in a Grand Slam final by a crowd that is repeatedly held up as being very perceptive and astute, the booing was even acknowledged by the Australian announcers. It was unmistakable.

Strangely, this seems to have been totally wiped from history altogether. I've never heard it mentioned even once, and when you look at Stan's reaction after the match it's clear that Rafa's antics sucked the life right out of his moment.
>>
>>68167962
>doesn't allow his wife to control his life
>opens a vegetarian restaurant, despite not being a vegetarian, to please his wife

Besides, I dont see how Mirka controls Federer. It's more the opposite, Fed is still playing at 34 years old despite having 4 children. He's dedicated to playing tennis and Mirka just has to deal with it.
>>
>>68168151
Not because I am Serb but you are 1000% right!
Totaly this.

I know that OP is Serb in diaspora being buthurt and trolling/shitposting.

BUT...Federer is great player, Djokovic is better player.
Federer plays more atractive but Djokovic is machine, he has insane indurance, stamina, precision and return. His reflex are GOD tier, in general he is capable of beating anyone in his 100% prime. If you put a presure on Novak his answer will be deadly. Yesterday Andy started great and Novak was going for the kill in 2 sets later 6:1 6:2 against world No2!! It is true that some people dislike him but in general those are people know nothing about sport or tennis!
>>
>>68168745
Yes, and you know loads about tennis.

Oh wait, you wouldn't give a shit about it if a Serb wasn't #1
>>
Interesting stat: Federer, at 34 years old and about 6 years out of his prime, went 3-5 against Djokovic last year, when Djokovic was supposed to be at his most dominant.

And you're telling me prime Federer wouldn't crush Djokovic? Lel. In fact he'd do it on all surfaces. So much for Jokevic being the GOAT.
>>
>>68168745
Just fuck off already.
>>
Djoko has been more aggresive lately, i like it.
When he starts struggling his play style is gonna be alot more entertaining, right now his matches are boring because he is too good.
>>
>>68166444
Come on, dude. Mirka is one of the cutest chubs out there.
>>
>hating on someone for being a hardworker

/sp/ never ceases to surprise
>>
>>68168618
I'm sure she's bitching about the millions he's raking in every year at bedtime.
>>
Fed is always will be the goat

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/20/sports/playmagazine/20federer.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
>>
>>68167516
This is the most pathetic thing I've ever read. Fucking grow a pair you gigantic faggot
>>
>>68168745
>being this delusional

jesus christ.
Nole is a pusher, nothing more. No true technique, no finesse. He is a robot that hits the ball praying for his opponent to make a mistake. Watching him is painful because he is only representing physical stamina, nothing more.

In terms of gameplay quality and skill range, Fed beats Nole hands down.

Everyone who watches tennis for more than 10 years will tell you that.
>>
>>68166444
why does she look like my lebanese mother when she was younger...
>>
>>68168895
Federer doesn't lead Djokovic on any surface. H2H favours Djokovic.
>>
>>68166188
This is exactly how I pictured rural Serbia to be. The Christian paraphernalia on top of the old tv, the cement mixer, everything
>>
>>68170875
22-23 for Nole
considering that Federer is basically a sport grandpa, it's not a great achievement by "GOAT" Nole.

And yes, prime Federer vs prime Djokovic match, Federer would destroy Nole without breaking a sweat.
>>
>>68170989
Has djokovic already retired, no. He has 6 years to over take feds GS titles
>>
>>68171072
From what I remember Federer is still in the game so he is still a threat to Nole.
Also if Nadal gets his shit together, he may be bigger threat to Nole than Federer.

Right now Nole is in a so-so condition so if one of the previously mentioned steps up, he might choke.
>>
>>68171246
Currently + last 2 years, there is no player to threat djokovic's level.

It's more likely that djokovic will drop a gear than anybody else stepping up
>>
>>68171368
This is sadly true, Everyone else is just in such a poor level that I can't see anyone being a threat to him any time soon.

Tennis was ruined by slow meme courts.
>>
>>68171368
well, from what I am seeing, right now Nole is on a downslide in terms of his form, compared to his last 3 years of course. He has way more problems with "who" players compared to last few years. His overall error % went up. Of course he is lucky enough to have opponents that are shitting themselves on a mere thought of playing vs him and top players that are in worse form than he is.
>>
>>68166444
T H I C K
H
I
C
K
>>
>>68167962
>>68167774
>>68170350
Triggered
>>
>>68166188
toppest of keks
this is unreal
>>
>>68170899
fun fact: it's not in Serbia

but yeah it's pretty much what rural Serbia looks like
>>
>>68166334
I think Djokovic could end up being appreciated more so after he's retired, depending on on how the next few years go. He doesn't "wow" me with his play, but the run he's put together over the last 5 years is pretty damn impressive.
>>
Just wait and fucking see for yourself once More retires.

Fedomonation was almost as boring as Djokominiation until Uncle Tony crafted his crpytonite.
>>
>>68165953
also his shitty haircut
>>
>calls the aussie open a meme slam
>not the king of meme slams, the french

Literally no one likes playing on clay. It's a fucking insult to professional tennis and any professional will tell you this behind close doors.
>>
>>68165953
>he tries to slaughter another goat

Please stop muhammad, it's not funny anymore.
>>
>>/menstennisforums/
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.