[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAHAHAHAHA poop will get rid of him next transfer window.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: fghfghgfhfgh.jpg (44 KB, 505x477) Image search: [Google]
fghfghgfhfgh.jpg
44 KB, 505x477
HAHAHAHAHA

poop will get rid of him next transfer window.
>>
top kek he cost £50m and got benched for jesus navas

complete flop, liverpool are still laughing
>>
very poor bait, he's about to have an excellent Euros
>>
I still think it's hilarious that they actually signed him for that much. He was never even close to being worth the money.

and of course in typical Liverpool fashion they did fuck all with it.
Small wonder no EPLel club can win anything
>>
>>68165864

they spent the majority of that money on benteke so no
>>
>>68165880
i am a simple man

explain

how is he about to have an excellent euro

if he is absolutely terrible?
>>
>>68165918
Why do they overpay for overrated PL garbage when they can buy someone actually good from another league for a fraction of those prices.
>>
>>68165864
last time I checked scousers were still salty he left
>>
>>68166036
Meme magic
>>
>>68166066
scousers are always salty
>>
>>68166061
Some people genuinely believe that it will be hard for the player to adapt to a league where a team like Leicester can win the title.
>>
>>68165851
probably coulve gotten mkhitaryan for half that money, and he's a much better player
>>
Remember when people laughed at Liverpool that he didn't want to stay there
>>
File: Arsene-Wenger.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Arsene-Wenger.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
>>
>>68165897
>>68166061

Liverpool went out and bought Firmino and Clyne with that money. Both of them are better than Sterling.
>>
>>68166521
No they bought Benteke
>>
>>68166794

They were signing a CF no matter what. Firmino was the direct replacement for Sterling.
>>
He still a better buy than Memphis Depay.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.