[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CLEVELAND CUCKED BY BRON AGAIN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (323 KB, 596x323) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
323 KB, 596x323
THE LAND getting clucked by Lebron TWICE is hillarious

It's basically

>married to cleveland, cheated on during trip (made big 3 plans with wade/bosh) then divorced ugly ass for hot fake tits GF (miami)
>had a bunch of great sex with miami (2 rings) then got bored of and went back to settle down with cleveland
>forced the land to trade wiggins (aka fuck up future) so he can have way he wants, only to be get BTFO in finals every year

THE LAND
B
T
F
O

Holy shit ahhahahaha

THE LAND is so fucking stupid. TRICKED By maste ruseman
>>
respeck da land m8
>>
When's he coming back to Miami?
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 487x457) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 487x457
>mfw LeBron goes to the Warriors
>>
>>68161085

Stephen A Smith reported there was a strong chance he would if he won a ship with the land this year

But since that isnt happening, he's basically stuck now
>>
File: ftuy.png (628 KB, 1000x665) Image search: [Google]
ftuy.png
628 KB, 1000x665
>>68161158
looks like he's stuck with 2 rings
>>
I want Cleveland to win for the city. If labrosef had been a better man and worked with the coach, I think he would have been better off. JR Rider is a giant nig, Love is soft like the rich place he grew up in...truth is, we cant hate anymore because we all feel pity.
>>
Not even just the future lol but Wiggins would literally be better than love right now in this series.
>>
What was the last time Cleveland won something?
>>
>>68160552
>mfw Lebron goes back to Miami and wins the title and we all realize Wade was the best player of this generation
>>
>>68161309
Truman administration.
The 2016 RNC.
Yay.
>>
>>68161334
Wait Cleveland got the RNC?

Riotb Owl here we come! Shit gonna be great!
>>
>>68161334
>The 2016 RNC
Confirmation trump will lose
>>
>>68161368
>>68161430
i have found the under a rock dwellers.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.