[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2 Regular Season MVPs >2 NBA Championships >0 Finals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 4612[1].png (56 KB, 345x230) Image search: [Google]
4612[1].png
56 KB, 345x230
>2 Regular Season MVPs
>2 NBA Championships
>0 Finals MVP

Has this ever happened before? This is going to be worse than "Kobe has to win without Shaq first".
>>
WCF were the real finals.
>>
>>68159811
You can bet your ass if he even puts up marginal numbers, Silver will give him the mvp and crown him as the next Jordan
>>
File: a.jpg (99 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
99 KB, 1334x750
there's a big chance that he might never win FMVP, but that's because the other team double and triple teams him every possession to keep him from getting hot. this game is about as good as he'll play in the finals, and there's nothing he can really do about it
>>
Reminds me of Steve Nash, although Nash never won the finals
>>
If he averages 20pg the next two games Silver will give it to him.
>>
>>68159866

and klay was the MVP of that series
>>
>>68159866
He wasn't so impressive that series either. Klay was the MVP that series.

>>68159871
NBA and media is too high on >muh team basketball, right now. They would gladly give it to another role player. Plus the media folks will get to run this story next year to covertly root for a Warriors 3 Peat.
>>
>muh individual trophies

Who cares
>>
>>68159901

im tired of this meme

steph had a 0 plus/minus in game 1's blowout victory. the reality is steph isn't all that important this series
>>
>>68159871

if that happens I will literally LITERALLY never watch this "sport" again
>>
>>68159979
It's not like it takes much to beat lebron. I could cut my dick off and Clone it five times and that team would win this series.
>>
>>68159938
>He wasn't so impressive

he averaged close to 30ppg, it's just that klay had a fantastic game 7.
>>
>>68160015
You're telling me five disembodied limp ducks on the court would beat a professional nba team?
>>
The Cavs are so bad that Curry does not even have to play.

Let that sink in for you.
>>
>>68160116
Because /sp/ was right about the East sucking ass. Lebron literally was given the position to play 6 finals in a row. And he's lost 4 of those finals to good West teams.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.