[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'd like to thank Lebron James for convincing Durant that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: bos.png (78 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
bos.png
78 KB, 500x500
I'd like to thank Lebron James for convincing Durant that the East is so shitty that he and the Celtics can make it to the finals with ease. Thanks Lebron.
>>
This pleases my dick
>>
is there any more fanbase hated globally than boston fags
>>
That's not the wizards logo bub
>>
>>68159492
Philly
>>
>>68159492
seems like most boston haters are just asshurt faggots
>>
>>68159386
Ugh. I don't want KD here. He's a jerk.
>>
>>68159492

Because sports fans are salty, cancerous faggots who just irrationally hate on all successful teams.

Boston has been the most successful sports city of the last decade and a half.
>>
>>68159492
its just the babies that have grown up in the golden era of boston sports
>>
As a lelkers fan, I would absolutely love for Doorant to go to the Celshits as long as they btfo LeBytch for eternity in the east finals
>>
>wanting that choking cursed heroballing retard
>>
>>68160405
The only time we didn't have a golden era was the 90's.
>>
>>68159386
Yeah cause he's gonna choose Danny Ainge and pale bitches and cold weather and old ass tradition over Pat Riley and sunshine and hot sluts and no income tax lmao
>>
>>68160555
The Celtics are the only team that didn't suck for a 40 year stretch and they've sucked for the past 30 years besides three season when they were good
>>
>>68160717
Celtics were one of the best teams throughout the 80s I dunno what you're smoking. Then there were the dark ages with the 90s, yeah. Early 2000s we had the Red Sox and Patriots, and after came the Celtics and Bruins, with the Pats still there. Not a long time for Boston fans to be sad. Unless you're saying that the only true Boston fans are the ones who were born 50 years ago.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.