[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Post a picture of two athletes you would have a threesome with.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
ITT: Post a picture of two athletes you would have a threesome with.
>>
First the chess threads and now this.
>>
>>68139538
Kom deg tilbake til /int/, Hans Olav.
>>
File: 1459685720163.png (186 KB, 1000x1144) Image search: [Google]
1459685720163.png
186 KB, 1000x1144
>dfn ingen rullestollekæreste
>>
File: MagnusCarlsen.jpg (59 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
MagnusCarlsen.jpg
59 KB, 850x400
>>68140094
>First the chess threads and now this.
Chess threads have been an integral part of /sp/ since the very beginning, so go fuck yourself.
Also: the lion on your flag is the wrong colour.
>>
>>68140457

>chess
>sport

Pick one, faget
>>
File: Hans Olav.jpg (30 KB, 478x321) Image search: [Google]
Hans Olav.jpg
30 KB, 478x321
>>68140094
>>68140457
Is there a Norwegian known for being a chess enthusiast on /sp/?

We have a Norwegian guy on /int/ who's pretty into chess, and also wheelchair girls. Wondering if it could be the same guy.
>>
File: Joanna and Rose cute.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Joanna and Rose cute.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>68139538
Can I post a webm instead
>>
>>68140596

yes. He is an autist that makes the "you may only post if your country has a player in the top 10" and posts the 2700chess live ratings list. He is extremely autistic when you try and converse with him, like he doesnt understand human conventions, but is a lad and good poster overall
>>
>>68141084
That sounds like our guy, yeah. He constantly post pictures of qt wheelchair girls accompanied with the text ">dfn ingen rullestoljv", which means ">tfw no wheelchairgf". Sometimes, he asks if anyone wants to play chess with him, and posts a link to an online site, and whoever clicks on it gets rekt.
>>
>>68141224
Rekt how? Virus?
>>
>>68141361
No, I mean he beats the poor guy in twenty moves or so, and then he posts in the thread and tells the guy that he played well. He's always polite, I'll give him that.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.