[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GOAT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (212 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212 KB, 1920x1080
Now that the dust has settled let's stop arguing like a bunch of redditors with no facts and personal biases and actually judge who is the real GOAT purely by their performances in game.

What are some essential Messi/Ronaldo core games to watch /sp/?

Off the top of my head:
CRonaldo vs Arsenal CL away 2009
Messi hattrick vs Real Madrid 2007
CRonaldo hattrick vs Atletico Madrid 2012
Messi vs Arsenal CL home 2010

Discuss
>>
If you watched all these years then you would know Cristiano isn't even on Messi's universe, I genuinely don't understand how anyone can even consider this a debate, apart from spics and arabs
Seriously, Cristiano isn't even the best player on his team
>>
File: image.png (357 KB, 480x304) Image search: [Google]
image.png
357 KB, 480x304
>>68116136
Except for the fact that Messi will NEVER EVER have a national team performance as good as this.

http://youtu.be/Wx09LVxP6Jo

Cry more missifag.
>>
>>68116447
>weeb image
>messifag
So you've proven you're a homo which is probably why you can't be objective and delude yourself into thinking cristiano is anywhere near Messi's level
>>
>>68116447
It just had to be Sweden.
Literally Malmö / Shaktar tier.
>>
File: 1438820211649.jpg (75 KB, 900x1270) Image search: [Google]
1438820211649.jpg
75 KB, 900x1270
>>68108463
you tell me
>>
>>68116447
he put his team into 2 major tournament finals in a row. he gets double teamed by every squad and still he scores and assists. Ive watched the major 4 sports in the US my whole life and no one has transcended a sport like messi. litterally Jordan and Sanders tier of just owning a sport
>>
>>68116447
I don't understand? This isn't even Ronaldo's best performance...
>>
how can you remember games as far back as 2009 and yet fail to realize Ronaldo is Hugo Sanchez while Messi is Maradona
>>
>>68108463
>let's stop arguing like a bunch of redditors with no facts and personal biases
that literally is 4chan, though
>>
>away vs Chelsea in 05/06 CL
>hat trick vs Real in 2007
>2 goals + an assist vs Bayern in 08/09 CL
>the 2-6 vs Real in 2009
>4 goals vs Arsenal in 09/10 CL
>the 5-0 vs Real in 2010
>the CL semi vs Real in 2011
>the CL final vs United in 2011
>the home leg vs AC Milan in 12/13 CL (probably the most underrated one)
>the hat trick+an assist vs Real in 2014
>the home leg vs City in 14/15 CL
>the home leg vs Bayern in 14/15 CL
>the CdR final vs Bilbao in 2015
>the CA semi final vs Paraguay in 2015
Quick list of my favourite Messi ones off the top of my head. We're still due one of those in 2016 :^)
>>
>>68116447
Reminder that Messi had already classified Argentina for the WC with like 8 goals and 5 assists the very same year, yet they reopened Ballon d'or's votation and C.Ronaldo won it despite having won literally 0 (zero) trophies that year.

>>68129948
>the home leg vs AC Milan in 12/13 CL
Great come back desu, I was so happy for Villa that day.

I would add VS PSG in 2013 when Barça was playing like shit and about to get eliminated, and injured Messi had to play and save them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yd_LEQ-2X4
>>
>>68130124
>I would add VS PSG in 2013 when Barça was playing like shit and about to get eliminated, and injured Messi had to play and save them.
To be fair, you could add like half of the games Barcelona won from the 12/13 season. That team was dogshit without him.
>>
I don't even have a horse in the race and I can see without any doubt that messi is jordan while ronaldo is what lebron or someone else who is nowhere near him and will never be near him?
>>
>>68116447
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuTzXbt1Jqw

Some hat trick Sweden. Some hat trick Brazil.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.