[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't anyone just take his knees out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: curry.png (116 KB, 350x254) Image search: [Google]
curry.png
116 KB, 350x254
Why doesn't anyone just take his knees out?
>>
DELLY
>>
>>68107218
His mom is a MILF
>>
fuck this guy, fuck gs, they ain't shit
>>
Honestly think each team should use their 13th man to just lay people out

I was yelling at my tv during the ncaa because some fucking faggot that averages 4 points a game was hitting 3 pointers like he couldn't miss. One tackle to put him on his ass and he wouldn't be shooting so well
>>
If the players won't the fans will.
>>
I love how much butthurt this guy causes

I haven't seen /sp/ this collectively assmad since Brady won his last Owl and (at the time) beat Jewdell in court
>>
File: praise be unto him.jpg (38 KB, 720x635) Image search: [Google]
praise be unto him.jpg
38 KB, 720x635
>>68107218
it is inevitable
>>
>>68107218
Because he will literally not affect the finals this year
>>
>>68107218
Because Draymond is the only player dirty enough to do some shit like that and they're on the same team.
>>
>>68107218
Why doesn't anyone just take you out?

Oh yeah because girls are repulsed by you, lol
>>
>>68112722
middle school-tier/10
>>
>>68113525
triggered/10
>>
cuckhoop to /asp/ with the rest of the mandrama
>>
>>68107218
>it's another lelbron chokes the playoffs episode
>>
>>68113525
He's right though
>>
>>68117670
>>68117826
Not OP.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjxNkJVEdvg
>>
File: 1438599759642.jpg (80 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1438599759642.jpg
80 KB, 413x395
>so GOAT people have to injure him just to stop him

only feeding his legacy, OP
>>
>>68107218
Why bother? The Cavs can't even stop the bench.
>>
>>68107218
Because most humans aren't scum like you
>>
>>68107476
It's so fun
>But he's brown midget
>But he only chucks threes
>But muh Legod
>But muh australian dirty player
It's so much fun
>>
If you've seen the leaked stuff on the Cleveland basketball forums a lot of people are talking about some of the scrubs on Cleveland paying a bounty to Delly if he either 1) gets Green to chimpout and suspended or 2) injures Green/Klay/Steph.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.