[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Redbull actually have money to keep sounding and circling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: rebdull.png (274 KB, 642x608) Image search: [Google]
rebdull.png
274 KB, 642x608
Does Redbull actually have money to keep sounding and circling Brazilian players like that?

Gabriel Jesus has Juventus and Barcelona after him.

Previously it was Malcom, but he went to Bordeaux instead.
>>
Red Bull is worth billions. So yes they have the money.
>>
>>68104375
>Does Redbull actually have money
They do. It's more a question of whether they'd be willing to spend it. And if the figures being thrown about for him have any truth to them, they wouldn't be willing to.
>>
>>68104375
more money than any sports club in the world you idiot
>>
>>68104633
how does asking a question makes me an idiot.

how do they have so much money if they have only an average squad and never buy anyone noteworthy.
>>
Is Red Bull the miniaturized Arsenal of Germany?
>>
File: rb.png (63 KB, 643x450) Image search: [Google]
rb.png
63 KB, 643x450
>>68105092
>>
>>68105269
People who drink red bull should be shot
>>
>>68105260

No because they actually win their league
>>
Both are shit. They should cash in before the hype wears off.
>>
>>68105269
and so what?

their sporting branch can't turn their valuation into budget, and likely their budget is limited.

they're literally claiming they're 'growers, not showers' without ever getting hard.
>>
>>68105320
t. são paulino

go rub your walcottinho moura till you fall asleep
>>
are they referring to leipzig?
>>
>>68105308
It tastes good
>>
>>68105348
yes
>>
>>68105347
I'm not from SP and don't give a fuck about Palmeiras.

Gabriel Jesus is the new Keirrison, sad but true.
>>
>>68105406
I don't know how much of it you drink but I know a lot of girls who drink it nonstop, shit is poison and expensive too, fuck that
>>
>>68105509
It's pretty inexpensive if you buy it in bulk in the 5L mini kegs
>>
>>68105322
>>68105092
>>68104375
I usually stand up for brazillians on here and sometimes those with bad english, but you seem retarded
>>
>>68105509
All the girls here drink sugar free. Because out of all the shit that's in Red Bull, the sugar is going to do the most damage to you, sure.
>>
>>68105626
Nobody cares. I'm right.
>>
>>68105451
t. vascaído
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.