[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where the fuck is his tribute to Muhammad Ali? All the great
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: Curry2.png (113 KB, 350x254) Image search: [Google]
Curry2.png
113 KB, 350x254
Where the fuck is his tribute to Muhammad Ali? All the great black athletes are giving their thanks to a black icon who paved the way for their own success. LeBron, Kareem, but not Curry.
You won't see Uncle Tom Steph say anything, because he doesn't care about our struggle. There's a reason this soft cornball brother is reviled in the black community
>>
Being reviled by the shit part of American society is a plus.
>>
>>68101639
blacks care about the struggle of a muslim?
>>
>pretending to be black on the internet
>>
I'm so tired of white people on the internet trying to define blackness.
>>
>>68101704
All blacks are Muslims anon. They transition their first year in prison
>>
>>68101726
spotted the nigger
>>
>>68101807
Why do you find it necessary to be so edgy?
>>
>>68101807
Spotted the autistic white teenager.
>>
Steph Curry is the Joe Frazier of 2010s black America
>>
>>68101639

because he is a product of his mulatto mother banging some white guy

he doesnt care AT ALL about the struggle of blacks in america
>>
All my black friends on facebook suck Curry dick.
>>
>>68101852
good goy we are all the same.
>>
>>68101896
both his parents are lightskin niggas
>>
>>68101639

You genuinely have a mental illness.
>>
>>68101896

>idiotic white people who still think Curry is half white but deny Obama's white half.

You morons are pathetic.
>>
>>68101935
look at a picture of his mother, black women don't grow hair like that.
>>
>>68101935

dell got cucked by some white boy
>>
File: con king.jpg (18 KB, 401x381) Image search: [Google]
con king.jpg
18 KB, 401x381
>>68101935

Ali himself was lightskinned and even taunted Joe Frazier by calling him gorilla.
>>
>>68101977
One drop rule.
>>
>>68102215
>>>/Highschoolbiologyclass/>>68102215
>>
The Nation of Islam has done more for black people than Christianity ever has
>>
Why are you even surprised? We've known this for ages and it only cemented with last year's MVP speech, dude is a total Uncle Tom and you know if there was ever a "White vs Black" All Star game he'd pick the cracker team.
>>
>>68103419
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
>>
>>68103754

And that's why NoI wants to keep Arabs out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qROJZcQpac
>>
>>68101639
Who gives a fuck what some sub human community thinks
>>
>>68102174
Don King is the worst thing to ever happen to boxing
>>
>>68101934
How does that response make any sense you fucking retard? How do you function in life? Not very well I'm assuming
>>
Ali was against racemixing
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.