[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In the past when player transfers were less frequent national
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 1458585470973.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1458585470973.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
In the past when player transfers were less frequent national teams were better than clubs because the individual quality of national team was higher. Nowadays the top clubs can buy an elite player for every position in addition to working together all year long whereas national teams only have a limited player pool and rarely train together. At which point in time did club teams become better than national teams?
>>
2002-2006
>>
After the Galaticos Real Madrid (circa 2000) or Juventus 1996.

This is about to change though, China is buying a lot of great players from South America, chinese soccer is literally invisible to the world's eyes. There's a great probability that european clubs will have to invest more in their under-20/23 categories because the available players in SA (where the GOAT come from) will be shit compared to those who went to China, to win 2 million per month.
>>
>>68074093
why can't she be my gf
>>
>>68074330
Because you're a Slav

A woman of that caliber takes Germanic cock only
>>
>>68074093
Why do Dutch people call their country 'Holland' when that's just a region in the Netherlands?
>>
File: 1464445501876.gif (3 MB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
1464445501876.gif
3 MB, 640x266
>>68074369
>>
>>68074402
laugh all you want, deep down you know that he is right
>>
>>68074093
Somewhere between 2002 and 2006.

Brazil 2002 would probably be the favourites against any club at that time, Italy 2006 felt lackluster compared to the top clubs (except for their defence) and since then clubs have been much better.
>>
>>68074426
sure thing. i'm willing to bet that the morrocan city fan fucked her
>>
>>68074376
no I think we're the ones that fucked that up because of not knowing shit about geography and making stupid names stick

just like how the "pennsylvania dutch" people that came here were actually german, because we didn't know the difference between saying dutch and deutsch. once we get an idea like that in our heads though we just propogate it endlessly. shit's dumb but whatever, at least everyone figured out what we meant.
>>
>>68074369
lmao

I see plenty like her dating fuckin shitskins
>>
File: cock.blocking.friend.webm (472 KB, 200x500) Image search: [Google]
cock.blocking.friend.webm
472 KB, 200x500
>>68074093
Globalization
>>
File: bosman_2_3526424b.jpg (156 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
bosman_2_3526424b.jpg
156 KB, 620x387
The man that killed football
>>
>>68074093

The mid 2000's is a decent pinpoint on when it happened. The Galacticos kicked off the idea of overspending to create "super teams", and Oil Money coming into the game, in England in particular, carried on that idea.

I still think it's only recently you could argue that clubs have passed out national teams. The fact that most leagues are dominated by one club especially gives off the impression that they're stronger than nationals (Juve, Buyern, Barca, PSG), especially because most of those teams are just powered-up versions of their respective national teams. I don't think that was the case even 10 years ago, I'd say it's been in the last 5 years.
>>
any national team would struggle to beat juve

but to beat barcelona, buyern, real madrid?
maybe they take 1 in 5 games at best
>>
>>68074590
stop dreaming and take that phone call, shitty fan
>>
>>68074896
What?
>>
>>68074369

wat the fug are u talking about
not only is she completely average but if you've been to the netherlands you'd see a third of their girls are taken by surinamese or africans because dutch men are lanky and have balding issues
>>
>>68074811
Premier League is the only european national championship that's still exciting to follow (maybe the turkish one as well). The brazilian and argentinian national championships have less exciting games, but the championship itself is great to follow.
>>
>>68074590
really? examples? pics? source? vids?

expand more on your statement please
>>
>>68074947
>a third of their girls are taken by surinamese or africans
>a third

man, that's bold statement. any sources for that?
>>
File: npvX0.jpg (334 KB, 1400x867) Image search: [Google]
npvX0.jpg
334 KB, 1400x867
>At which point in time did club teams become better than national teams?

When Berlusconi realized he could do this
>>
>>68074947

I hope you are wrong in that assessment, that is a truly horrific statistic.
>>
>>68075470
if you know that the netherlands are around 90% white, which means there are approx. 5% of non-white men there, you would know what a pile of bullshit that claim is
>>
>>68074376
we don't, you idiots and faggots from Amsterdam and the likes call it that way.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.