[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we fix this shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
How do we fix this shit?
>>
Let the Raptors win without rigging the conference next time
>>
it's the usa, what do you expect?
>>
>Bobcats
>>
Celtics will be good again within the next three years
>>
>>68071086
So tell me, if the West is so good how did the Warriors win 73
If the east was that good the cavs would have also won 73
>>
Only hopeless teams are Sixers, Nets and Bulls
>>
wait a few years for the pendulum to swing back that way
>>
>>68071232
I don't even think the Bulls are helpless, they are a few good moves away from being contenders again

Wiz seem more hopeless to me, Wall is fake-good and Beal is always injured.
>>
>>68071086
Its already fixing itself. LeCuck is already showing signs of decline. Soon people won't come to play with him, they'll go to another team to beat him
>>
The west has three teams, everyone else is weak as fuck. East was pretty consistent, 3-6 seeds all had the same record.
>>
>>68071319
West had 4 teams until CP3 got injured, they could have challenged the Warriors even if Curry had been healthy
>>
Stop having games played at 9pm and east coasters might care about basketball again forcing teams to actually get good.
>>
>>68071086
The Celtics are making their way back to being good, and should be able to challenge for the East shortly if they stay on the path they're on.
>>
>>68071255
>A few good moves away from being contenders again
Only thing that stays in the way of that is the hideous FO featuring the dynamic duo that is GarPax
>>
>>68071342
that's the best time to watch basketball. i feel bad for west coasters who have to get home early just to watch their own team.
>>
>>68071197
The warriors won 73 because they're really good. Their bench beat the cavs.
>>
>>68071434
But isn't the west amazing?
Why didn't they have a worse record
>>
>>68071086

>CHOKELANDWINSLOL

Don't think you can do much to change it atm.
>>
>>68071400
if you are a NEET
>>
File: 1390003872241.jpg (87 KB, 590x538) Image search: [Google]
1390003872241.jpg
87 KB, 590x538
>>68071086
>an expanded d-league to include at least 30 teams near nba-level teams
>relegation on at least a 2-year cycle
>age/college restrictions that require players to be at least 21+ and/or have completed 3 years of college OR 3 years of professional level play outside the US
>numerous changes to the lottery system including severe odds handicaps for teams that have won the #1 pick in the last 10 years, the lottery picks must be done on live television in front of not only team representatives but a live public audience
>>
>>68071336
>lose one player
>team collapses and gets swept by Portland
Literally have no idea where the "clippers are elite" meme came from
>>
>>68072721
for literally every team except the Spurs and maybe the Warriors this is true, and if you take Curry off the Warriors then they're only good and not even close to great

>Cavs minus LeBron
>Raptors minus Lowry
>Thunder minus Durant
>Blazers minus Lillard

all of those teams are shit
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.