[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/StephCurry/ General - SCG
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 2
How can one man be so based?
>>
>>68064619
they should make a tv series of the curry family. It would be like the old cosby series but with a white family
>>
He did absolutely nothing, his fucking bench players outscored him. Yet another case where a shit player gets carried by a great team.
>>
>>68064692
>shit player

0/10

Good try. Better than the Cavs anyway
>>
>>68064692
Hey LeBron, what's good faam?
>>
>>68064706
He had 11 points and shot below 30%, that's fucking dreadful.
>>
>>68064728
Show me a finals game where Jordan had such a shit performance.
>>
>>68064619

I hate the huge ass dimples on his most lightest skinned on earth wife. And I hate that they're both so light skinned they actually produced mulatto children.

Atleast I'm not alone. Niggers hate them too. Especially his wife. She is everything every nigger woman wants to be, so they fling shit at her Twitter/insta all the time.
>>
>>68064716
>one game makes a back to back MVP a shit player

Wew lad. By your logic no good player has ever existed then
>>
>>68064744
white?
>>
>>68064741
>if you aren't as good as Michael Jordan you're a shit player

Good lord lad, please stop this autism
>>
>>68064767
I remember Lebron playing like ass against the Mavs in the finals and everyone rightfully laughed at his shit but Curry somehow manages to avoid criticism despite being a shit tier teambabby. And let's not forget he got shut down by a literal who last year and didn't even win the finals MVP.
>>
>>68064793
He was still pretty solid though. Iguodalillama just represented a shift in the series and it's cool to hand out awards to different people. There's no shame in not winning finals MVP when you have a cast of great players around you and you're playing together as a team
>>
>>68064815
There is however plenty of shame in doing fucking nothing and getting outscored by your 2nd string.
>>
>>68064793
It's because Curry isn't seriously being compared to Jordan or Kobe. He's a goat shooter, decent at getting inside, good at dishing, mediocre defense. He has a great all-around team and an amazing head coach. Nobody ever expected anything out of him coming into the league. Lebron was crowned the one since high school and dumped his team to play sidekick to Wade just so he could be sure he'd retire with a ring. Lebron gets shit on because his hype has been out of this world since he was a kid. Nobody's ever expected anything from Steph, the Warriors just exploded onto the scene and now have the greatest team in NBA history.
>>
>>68064842
>sidekick to Wade

Let's not rewrite history now, Wade and Bosh were the sidekicks in Miami.
>>
>>68064839
No not really lol
>>
>>68064854
exactly. if anything bosh was the sidekick
>>
>>68064865
Yes there is. Had the bench not stepped up big timest14 people would be saying Curry lost them this game.
>>
>>68064854
Lebron was the best player and highest scorer on any given night, but it was Wade's team. Manu or Parker may have outscored Duncan sometimes, but the Spurs were always his team. DWade was there before Lebron, and still is. Miami is his team. Cleveland is Lebron's. LA was Kobe's. Chicago was Jordan's etc.
>>
>>68064895
Good thing they didn't lose like LeBron did then eh ;)
>>
>>68064977
They won because they are a great team. They however didn't win thanks to Curry since he's shit and vanishes in the finals.
>>
>>68065000
Nah, he won

Didn't LeBron pick his team or something?
>>
>>68064692
Curry actually dominated the game by forcing Clevelands defense to constantly off ball double team him, if they decide to go man or only double him on the ball he'll just torch them as usual
>>
>>68064619
Ayesha Curry is so hot.
Easily the hottest celebrity at the moment
>>
>>68064619

keep it in /nba/ general tard
>>
>>68064744
hello darky. you sound like a jealous whore if his wife pisses you off.
>>
who /fuckstephcurry/ here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YalpcUojoA
>>
>>68064692
Someone doesn't understand basketball.

Curry fucked the Cavs just by being on the court. Did you wonder why there were some many times a Warrior was standing in the paint all alone? It's because the Cavs had two guys on Curry at all times, at some points three guys.
>>
>>68064642
>this is what a white family looks like in Spain
>>
>>68064619
He's cucked as fuck, he was fucking awful last night
>>
>>68067247
lol
>being a butt hurt faggot

LMAO
>>
>>68067322
>implying I'm not a warriors fan
Nice try mate
Love him as a player
But he is the biggest faggot ever
>>
The oldest daughter is such an annoying ugly ass troll.
>>
>>68067373
LOL
>being a butt hurt faggot

LMAO
>>
>>68067945
>being so assblasted by curry's greatness you take it out on children
rofl
>>
>>68067955
T. Irish poster
God I hope Liberia gets invaded
>>
ITT: mad Cavaqueer stans
>>
>>68065326
I think +/- stats, usually a useless stat, should have demonstrated your claim.
Curry's plus/minus was 0.
>>
>>68064839
Not when you're getting mobbed every time you touch the ball. And get if curry is shit what about LeBron and the cavs. They literally got beat by a bench team.

Mfw the warriors bench would be eastern conference champions
>>
>>68064744
Dark skinned girls are always mad at light skin girls for having better lives than them, same goes for dark skinned blacks in general.

t. Brown skin black guy
>>
>>68065000
You literally don't understand basketball. They double sometimes tripled curry all night. Which is why they had 7 players in double figures. They're really in a situation where they have to pick their poison. Let curry KILL you. Or let everybody else KILL you.
>>
>>68069307
>t. Brown skin black guy
do you think your life is notably better than darker skinned blacks or is it just a meme? in a substantial way
>>
>field nigger vs house nigger shit over curry's skin color going on
hilarious, can't black people focus on something more important besides infighting
>>
>>68064619

Why the other baby is kinda not like the focal point, despite being the youngest? She's got that sideway look going there with the older baby.
>>
>>68069348
There's no data on brown skin vs dark skin so can't say for certain, but I know for a fact the quality of my life is better than that of the average black person due to my parents not being black Americans.

Regarding lighter blacks > darker ones, they have higher IQs, make more money, complete more years of post secondary education, are more likely to be employed, be married and remain married, and less likely to be incarcerated.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 640x1136
Curry not winning Finals MVP is because he's a great team player who doesn't need to play heroball. He could've panicked yesterday and tried to take over in the fourth quarter ala Westbrook aka Muh All-Star MVP, who is so shallow he felt the need to outshine Kobe in the AllStar Game! Curry is a better team player and basketball is a team sport. Just ask LeBron n his "if I had my full team I would've won the 2016 Finals"
>>
>>68069388
>not black americans
are you jamaican? i know black americans make fun of jamaicans because its a stereotype of jamaicans to have multiple jobs, opposite of black americans.
>>
>>68069388
Well yeah.

Lighter skin = more whiteness in you. White people are literally the next evolution. We are neanderthall hybrids. The darker you get, the less based Neanderthall you have in you

Look it up
>>
so why did a super famous super rich guy take this fat uggo for a wife?

please explain
>>
>>68069743
She's pretty cute senpai, this particular picture isn't very flattering.
>>
>>68069685
White people need to just colonize the ghetto at this point
>>
Where the fuck is /NBA/ general? Are you motherfuckers that shook that you won't make a new one?
>>
>>68069685

Hispanic is your final form, embrace it puto.
>>
>>68069743
She's fat due to pregnancy and Steph married/impregnated her before he got famous and rich, plus she loyal and smart.
>>
k
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.