[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
it's fucking over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (442 KB, 1384x566) Image search: [Google]
image.png
442 KB, 1384x566
it's fucking over
>>
>2016
>>
This nigger is so retarded and irrelevant can we please stop giving him attention.
>>
>American 'sports'
>>
>>68030136
I thought he was from the bay????
>>
YES THANK YOU BASED GOD
>>
>>68031949
kys fake based
>>
>>68031949
Denying the existence of the curse after the last series Durant had.
>>
>>68030136
>blessing both the cavs and the warriors

IS THIS ALLOWED? WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN NOW
>>
>>68032069
The based god is merely blessing both teams with the courage to fight their hardest. The based god is a fan like us all and wants to be entertainment possible. He is not picking a winner.

Praise to Lil B for taking on the unenviable task of being the based god's conduit.
>>
>>68032370
based God essentially insured a game 7 and one of the best most entertaining game 7s in over a decade in the NBA
>>
>>68032370
Based WalkGOD.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.