[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/div/ersity general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Adefamily.jpg (46 KB, 680x382) Image search: [Google]
Adefamily.jpg
46 KB, 680x382
https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2016/jun/01/us-soccer-diversity-problem-world-football?CMP=share_btn_tw
>>
>>68023354
His whole family issue is kind of fucked up feel bad for the guy
>>
Blacks dont care about soccer here. Stop fucking jewing up my sport like you did with basketball and football. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>68023354
>In the US success is often determined by the wealth of a player’s parents

THEN WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH RACE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>68023454
are you retarded?
>>
When will these SJWs stop giving worth to these fucking sports?
>>
>>68023454
the elites try their hardest to make the poor hate each other based on race instead of them banding together and hate on the rich elites. You don't think all this multicultural stuff and refugee shit was made to make the different races like each other? Its made so they hate each other.
>>
>>68023478
instead of a pure white poor class that would eventually rise up against the elites the elites add more diversity which leads to poor whites fighting poor browns and blacks and totally forgetting about the rich who fuck them over. The whole point of immigration of low skilled people is to distract the poor of the native nation and put their anger on the foreigners.
>>
>>68023478

The elite don't have to do shit, poor people turn on each other by default.
>>
>>68023478
>>68023511

How the FUCK do people not understand this?
It couldn't be more obvious if they blared it from propaganda stations like in North Korea.
>>
>>68023354
I thought his dad had an elephant cleaning business and his Mum was a working girl on the night shift
>>
I fear for the day they start going after hockey.

>tfw eventually there will be a diversity quota in the NHL
>>
>>68024535
Society collapses long before that becomes an issue
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.