[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What a joke How big of a disaster has this been? Will be?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7
What a joke
How big of a disaster has this been? Will be?
>>
I watched a Peru match and I almost wanted to kill myself. Even Bosnia is more fun to watch.
>>
>the official website had to keep changing the pictures because our most famous players were not going to play

literally nobody cares
>>
>messi won't play
>nerman won't play
>even douglas costa won't play

smhtbh
>>
>>68004031
William is better than DC
>>
>Americans will pretend this tournament is important
>Still won't win it
>>
CHI CHI CHI
>>
>>68004409
I came to this thread for post like this because there is always a stupid southern American or European that believes we give a single shit about this

We don't
>>
>>68004592
I saw a commercial for it, what position does Kobe play?
>>
>>68004409
>>Americans will pretend this tournament is important

no
>>
>>68004382
but not more entertaining
>>
>>68004409
Mexicans and chicanos will
>>
>>68004592
sports media anchors and radio hosts really don't give a fuck about this but tv ratings for this will probably do better than the NHL and all MLB games this June.
>>
>>68004608
>"Neymar? Yeah he'll be there"
>>
>>68003830
Well a man fingered another man in the ass to win it so I'm guessing pretty important
>>
>>68005085
Lel

Mls barely got one million viewers for a champion game
The World Cup is only time soccer gets past 1 million viewers in the US

MLB gets more viewers on a single day than most sports do in a week
MLB has more viewers half way through the season than NBA does its regular season
NHL is at a niche point but regaining some popularity
>>
Why don't people care? Isn't this the South American Euros?
>>
They should try making it less of a mickey mouse cup rather than more to be honest. No invites. It has the potential to be as good as Euros
>>
>>68006810
It's not the true one. The true one happened last year and this one is just an excuse to generate some money from thirsty american fans. Also, Nerman is not playing, Messi is probably not playing and a lot of the teams are either shitty on are bringing on a B-squad.
>>
>>68006810
>Isn't this the South American Euros

That's exactly why people don't care.
>>
>>68006854
you like how the UEFA Eurabian Championship increased the number of teams to 32, allowing countries like Albania, Iceland, Nothern Ireland and Sweden to participate?
Both are jokes.
>>
>>68006810
mostly everyone cares. except for the Americans.
>>
>>68006914
Sweden qualified for the last four euros faget
>>
>>68006921
No, no one cares
>>
Give me a good reason why I should believe that this won't be our year?
>>
>>68007313
O S O R I O
S
O
R
I
O
>>
>>68007313
CHI
>>
>>68004647
you too chilel, you just pretend you don´t care as damage control because you aint wining this time (didn´t paid for refball by organizing the cup in your country).
>>
Need something to watch besides mlels.

Just need to finish up a final, so I'm going to miss some games.
>>
File: 1462044319820.png (297 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1462044319820.png
297 KB, 640x640
>>68006879
>from thirsty american fans

>implying the vast majority of Americans even know about this tournament.
>>
File: Trump4.jpg (61 KB, 960x669) Image search: [Google]
Trump4.jpg
61 KB, 960x669
>>68007313
They're not even hiding it anymore
>>
>>68009657
That's why there are thirsty American fans. The sport doesn't get enough coverage on the USA, so now we're holding a tournament on your soil to appease the clappers who enjoy football and perhaps lure in a couple more into the sport. Why would Brazil call-up Kaká if not for his fame in US football? Dunga is not that stupid.
>>
>>68006729

> mlb mid season is when you should start watching if you continued to play in high school no one really cares about mlb till august

so go get your big league chew and shut the fuck up bat boy fag
>>
>no Messi
>no Dybala
>no Sampaoli
>no Nerman to hound the ball and do nothing
>based Hulk, Jonas and Gabigol

You should just give us the trophy already.
>>
>>68010243
>implying messhit could do anything against us
>>
Messi will probably play in the latter stages just so he can win SOMETHING with Argentina, even if it's a meaningless meme cup
>>
>>68009823
>so now we're holding a tournament on your soil to appease the clappers who enjoy football and perhaps lure in a couple more into the sport

But that won't happen. Every stadium will be filled with Mexicans, you're not going to attract people who weren't already into this. Even American soccer fans will probably just watch the Euros instead.
>>
Is it really a joke if more people watch it than the real copa america?
>>
>>68010243
Jonas is so based

But Hulk, my goodness
>>
>>68010285
>le fanboy do Real salgado que reclama da geração selfie e jogadores que não bebem danone
>>
>>68010320
>i get to see Hulk's giant high-test ass one last time

Feels homo, famalam.
>>
>>68010243

>get to watch based HULK take care of the Colombians again

Can't wait
>>
File: meme ref.webm (937 KB, 1280x738) Image search: [Google]
meme ref.webm
937 KB, 1280x738
depends on how memetic the memefereeing will be.
>>
>>68010342
It's also funny to see him missing clear shots and fucking our squad, he's really good at it.
>>
>>68010428
I would like to see Hulk literally fucking and being fucked by the squad.
>>
>>68010328
what's the last time brazil lost to argentina in an official match m8? messi is innocuous
>>
File: kek.png (42 KB, 1201x270) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
42 KB, 1201x270
>>68010489
It's not like we dominate them nowadays, meu amigo.
>>
>>68010489
>>68010562

>7-1
>>
>>68010562
>friendlies

I'll answer: last time they won an official match was 2005, before Messi debut
Batistuta used to be more scary
>>
>>68010651
They won against us the Olympics. And we're not getting through the QF anyways.
>>
>Keylor Navas plays the CL Final just fine
>suddenly knee 'injury' and is out of the cup
>Same as Biglia

players are dropping left and right, no one wants to play this shit
>>
>>68014180
there´s one who´s certainly not doing that
>>
>>68014359
Based ratking. Hopefully he rapes the wall builders and knocks them down from their cartel head adorned pedastal of delusions of grandeur
>>
>>68006879
>an excuse to generate some money from thirsty american fans
>Nerman is not playing
>Messi is probably not playing
>teams are bringing B-squads

lol good luck filling up any non-Mexico games
>>
anyone wanna go w/ me lol
i have an extra ticket
>>
>>68003830
>Mickey Mouse Cup
daily reminder that this is the longest lasting tournament of international football
>>
>>68020675
yes
>>
>>68003830
It hasn't even started yet.... and I know u said will be but still stupid ass question
>>
>>68003871
wena
>>
>>68006914
Iceland has a decent team and deserve to be at the Euros tbqh.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.