[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lol did you guys even know there was a hockey game on tonight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: vcoMGWR.jpg (34 KB, 586x830) Image search: [Google]
vcoMGWR.jpg
34 KB, 586x830
lol did you guys even know there was a hockey game on tonight? Why are canadian sports so shitty and why do some beta >americans try to pretend to care. I bet the viewing numbers are going to be hilarious vs a western conference SEMIfinal
>>
very good thread faggot
>>
>>67999595
Hockey post season has been way more fun and entertaining though
>>
>>67999595
hockey sucks
>>
>>67999595
First thing I did tonight when I got home was turn the hockey game on.

Didn't even know there was apehoop on til I came on sp and saw all the curry bandwagons spouting shit
>>
>>67999612
butthurt furpuck fan spotted. The truth hurts doesn't it pretty soon soccer will pass you
>>67999623
Literally no. The NBA playoffs have actually been exciting. Someone came back from down 3-1 and bootyblasted all of /sp/ it doesn't get any better
>fun
>a measure of anything
>>
>>67999644
I'm a fan of both

This thread is just tired shitposting and nothing new

Please just kill yourself
>>
I didn't know lel. I tried to get into hockey but..just can't. not really sure why either.
>>
>>67999659
not enough big black men for ya
>>
>>67999658
don't give leafs the satisfaction man. They'll think their actually good at something internationlly relevant and they aren't
>>67999659
it's too wacky to follow
>>
>>67999666

>999666

nice. and yes, that is exactly why.
>>
>$0.03 has been deposited in your ESPN Shill Account
>>
>>67999659
If I lived in another country and wasn't dependent on hockey for a social life, I don't know if I would like it much ether.
>>
I watched that instead of the apehoop game 7

warriors won though so I'm happy
>>
>>67999644
you didn't think the sharks / nashville playoff series was fucking awesome? i really liked it

and islanders / panthers was too
>>
>>67999671
I doubt Canada really gives a shit. Being relevant literally means nothing outside of autistic dick measuring contests online

You're a fucking idiot lol
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.