[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do europeans care about the world cup of clubs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: spfcmundial.jpg (23 KB, 420x280) Image search: [Google]
spfcmundial.jpg
23 KB, 420x280
Do europeans care about the world cup of clubs?
>>
le bump for awnser
>>
Yes because the badge looks nice
>>
>not wanting that sexy badge on your shirt
>>
>>67983164
t. burger
>>
Nope
>>
>>67983123
World what?
>>
>>67983167
do you consider the former world cup of clubs valid ? the "intercontinental"
>>
>>67983191
so you guys dont care?. theres currently a debate in brazil wether you guys care about it or not. thanls for çla restposta
>>
>>67983218
Porto fan here. I love to call my club "world champion". Maybe its because my clube is not as big as others and winning the CL or reaching close is not that common for us. Every trophy counts for me. I think that if europeans clubs win " its OK" but if they lose its embarassing since they have 10x more budget.
>>
>>67983338
>porto fan
do you know the brazilian defensor maicon? do you guise want him back?
>>
not at all
>>
>>67983815
why cuz you always lose?
>>
Is this this competition with club champions from all continents?
If yes literally noone cares about it
>>
>>67984020
It's quite meaningless and is a huge annoyance having to fly to Japan mid-season to play a South American team who are playing aggressively because it's their most important game. Too many games in the season as it is without being 3 behind because Casablanca from Morocco want a game.

If it was moved to August/September and a one-off game like the Euro Super Cup then it would give it more legitimacy.

It only really exists at the moment for money, 'world champions' in club football is a silly title because the winner of the UEFA CL is obviously the best team in the world anyway.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.