[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paul Grange
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 750x761) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 750x761
Football (Soccer) fans, if you fancy a laugh search Paul Grange on Twitter now.
>>
Who the fuck is Paul Grange?
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 583x583) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 583x583
>>67973994
A colossal knob. Wore this shirt out to the pub. The fucktard has his address posted online though.
>>
>>67974520
exterminator here

Rentokill is like the British version of Orkin or Terminix before anybody asks
>>
>wear a tshirt in britain
>get arrested
>>
>>67974520
Lets see this faggot walk through Liverpool wearing that. He'll get his face rearranged.
>>
>>67977375
he was a tard for wearing a shirt like that and not expecting repercussions, but the fact that people get vanned for being 'insensitive' is a very slippery slope.
>>
It's true. Fucking scouse scum.

The Sun was right...
>>
>>67974520
edgy
>>
>man speaks heresy against the 96
>scousers get revenge by wasting the time and money of dozens of local businesses
these people are thick as fuck.
>>
>send food he didn't order to his house

is this the famous British hooliganism
>>
>>67972342
>>67974520
Who cares
>>
I see the retard boards doing shit like this, or ordering 10 pizzas or something. I had a kebab driver come to my house one day. I told him I didn't order anything and he left. What else would happen?
>>
>>67972342

Fuck off, you scouse murderer.
>>
>>67974520
honestly, at least make it funny if you're going to do this
>>
>>67978652
If you order enough, they can call the cops on you. It's what dicks would do if you kicked them out of a party in high school. They'd leave and within 30 minutes, you've got some massive order sent to your party that if you don't pay for, cops will stop by. Seeing as everyone was underage, it was basically the ultimate bitch boy move.
>>
>>67978691
>drinking alcohol
Tbh you deserved it
>>
>>67978791
Sorry, Abdul.
>>
>>67974520

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!
>>
>>67974520
its just banter, for fucks sake
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.