[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fine, he triggers me He doesn't do anything. He doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: 1464475359020.jpg (104 KB, 1024x693) Image search: [Google]
1464475359020.jpg
104 KB, 1024x693
Fine, he triggers me

He doesn't do anything. He doesn't affect anything directly. He kicks a final penalty and just like 2014 he gets to take his shirt off and run around like a baboon.

1 goal in 10 games against Barcelona, Atletico, Villarreal, PSG and Man City this season. 50+ against the rest.
>>
Watch this highlights!
https://youtu.be/E--TjbXnWsI
>>
>>67966732
He single handedly beat Wolfsburg. But he was playing hurt in the Semi and in the final. Zidane shouldve subbed him
>>
>>67966792

>going down to wolfsburg to begin with

you're going to tell me beating sweden is also some accomplishment when he couldn't top a group with russia, northern ireland, azerbaijan, israel, and luxembourg
>>
>>67966792
He scored a hat trick against a team that was in tenth place in the Bundesliga? Ronaldo is a hero!
>>
>>67966732
he was injured nigger
>>
Just lose your virginity and you wont feel so much hatred towards him anymore, OP.
>>
>>67966732
tbf he would have scored in the final if benzeshit knew how to pass
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>67970923
>messi scored against espanyol
WOW TRULY THE GOAT OH MY GOD
>ronaldo scores against espanyol
LOL WHAT A STAT PADDER THATS JUST EMBARASSING
>>
>>67970897
Or Bale.

There were multiple times when Ronaldo made a run and was open and Bale/Benzema opted to shoot/take on the defender.
>>
>>67966732
>have a sick body
>not taking your shirt off at every oportunity

i bet if they removed the rule where you get a yellow card if you take your shirt off, he would remove him shirt three times per game
>>
>Couldn't even do this
Must be hard being such a narcissist and knowing there's a manlet who you will never ever surpass
(Oops, deleted that webm of that goal against getafe)
>>
>>67966732

beta male detected

when this is so easy, why is he the only player with 10+ goals in the CL ?
>>
Fuck this competition, this cl was the biggest scam in history.
>>
File: better_than_messi.webm (2 MB, 824x460) Image search: [Google]
better_than_messi.webm
2 MB, 824x460
>>67977742
>70% of those goals against Malmo and Shaktar
Because he's the GOAT
>>
I don't like what CR has become as a player after he left Manure, BUT:

>He doesn't do anything. He doesn't affect anything directly.
This is objectively wrong.
You should really see football for what it is, a very tactical team sport.
All coaches would give their nuts to have a player like him in the club.
He has to be constantly marked individually and often pulls 3 players from the defense to him leaving his team mates with a LOT more space to play.
If he's left alone he's probably the best player ever in positioning and anticipating in the area.
He is a very good header and has a very fast dribble that he can shoot with power and accuracy.
He doesn't choke most of times and likes to take responsibility (even if that's related to his ego).
Plus he's professional ahs fuck and is second to none in work rate.
>>
>>67977861
NO YOU ARE WRONG BECAUSE HE ONLY SCORES AGAINST MALMÖ
>>
>>67977860
jese should have taken that on himself just out of principle
>>
>>67977742
>>67977939
How was the trip from Syria? They set up your free internet quick
>>
>>67977860
How is he not offside?
>>
>>67977861
fuck off with your logic and shit
>>
File: orson welles2.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
orson welles2.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>67966732
>that flag
>that topíc
Stop taking /sp/ memes seriously, retard
>>
>>67977993
offside line is drawn at the second to last defender or the ball, whichever is closest to the goal line.
>>
>>67977860
le tap in master
>>
>>67978017usi
Gotcha. I thought it mattered that he was offside when the first pass was received, but he wasn't because he didn't actually touch it yet. Thank you, based gypsy.
>>
>>67978143
I agree, he should have taken the ball backwards and scored le epic blooter instead
>>
>>67978161
> but he wasn't because he didn't actually touch it yet
Reminder, he does not have to touch it, if he even tried to play the ball he would be offside.
>>
>>67978197
More Arabs, nice
>>
>>67978218
haha u post on int too xD do u like polanball???
>>
>>67966732
yeah but do you have 60M followers on instagram?

that's what i thought
>>
File: halal_lifelongs.jpg (73 KB, 667x375) Image search: [Google]
halal_lifelongs.jpg
73 KB, 667x375
>>67978261
Which one of your cousins died?
>>
>>67978200
So that's why he strangely staggered alongside the ball until it was passed to him? Thank you, Portubro. I'm really starting to get into football, but the only games I get now are MLS. I watched the Mexican final last night, and I enjoyed it, despite knowing literally zero players.
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
anyone got that webm of the Bale fantastic run along the side and after everything, just barely manages to cross the ball towards the goal where tapnaldo is just waiting to poke it 1 meter into the net
>>
>he doesn't do a bunch of stupid dribbles, he's shit!!!!!

-whiteboy Messhit bandwagoners
>>
>>67966732
More goals in crucial games than Messi this year. Check mate chick ano
>>
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/iraqi-barcelona-fan-kills-beheads-friend-supports-real-153533980--sow.html

Is this you, OP?
>>
File: the diff.jpg (75 KB, 900x1270) Image search: [Google]
the diff.jpg
75 KB, 900x1270
>>
>>67966732
Can you bros imagine Messi and Ronaldo on the same team?

Messi would be a little bitch and dribble close to everyone, still keep the ball, but ultimately do nothing.

Ronaldo would gallop through the defense majestically and Messie would backtap a cheeky pass through for a tap-in every time.

GOAT team. It wouldn't matter who their other players are.
>>
>>67966732
How is this picture any different than when Messi broke the goalscoring record in 2012 by scoring against literal whos?
>>
File: 1464634383027.jpg (122 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464634383027.jpg
122 KB, 1080x1080
>>67984646

>4 against real madrid
>3 against atletico
>3 against real socieddad (who finishd 4th in the table)
>2 against milan
>3 against brazil
>1 against germany
>6 against bayer leverkussen (who finished 2nd in bundesliga the year before, ahead of bayern munich)
>2 against uruguay
> 4 against valencia
> 4 against Bilbao (the 4th in the league bilbao when they played)
> 6 against malaga (the goat pellegrini malaga)
>top goalscorer in conmebol

>literal whos

but whatever to make your point chickano
>>
>>67984896
>valencia
This is literally a brand of salsa, I doubt this "club"s power
>>
>>67984896
i didnt know barcelona faced even half those teams in the champions league but ok lmfao
>>
>>67984317
Looool! Is this bait? Has to be
>>
tsunaldo makes betas so mad lol
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.