[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know we like to meme around and say that sports personalities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ChipKelly.jpg (233 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
ChipKelly.jpg
233 KB, 2000x1333
I know we like to meme around and say that sports personalities like messi and eli manning have autism, but I am 100% sure that Chip Kelly is actually on the spectrum.

>no children or wife into his 50s, even though he is a rich football coach
>no friends or other hobbies besides football
>when he was hired to be the coach of Oregon he told Mike Bellotti that he hates doing public appearances, and he doesn't want to show up to any of the events coaches normally attend
>doesn't get along with his players, especially the swagfag black ones like LeSean McCoy and DeSean Jackson(too bad these are usually the better NFL players huh chip)
>obsessed as fuck with his players nutrition, going as far as testing their pee to make sure they eat healthy
>runs the same set of plays over and over and over, will never change his game plan, doesn't matter if the game is tied, the team is up by 40, or they are down by 40
>went over a year without talking to his boss and GM Howie Roseman
>when walking down the hallway he will not even say high or acknowledge you, players say that he would just silently walk around the complex with his head down not saying anything
>when he was fired, the the reason owner Jeffrie Lurie cited was not that the fact that the eagles did not make the playoffs, or even the fact that all his signings were complete shit, Lurie straight up said that they needed a coach with "emotional intelligence"
>Sam Bradford said that he would rather stay and be a fifth wheel with the Eagles than play for Chip again

Just look at what the Eagles are doing this offseason. The organazation was so scared by the 3 years that he was the coach that they are doing literally the opposite of everything he has done to try and fix it
Good luck 49erbros, your gonna need it
>>
He has ass burgers
>>
>MUH SPORTS SCIENCE

As a Cowboys fan, I'm grateful he trashed the Eagles roster before leaving.

It was scary what they could have been
>>
Why do you think Kaepernick wants to leave so bad? He probably saw chips autism in person for 5 minutes and was like lol fuck that
>>
File: 1462511523162.jpg (261 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1462511523162.jpg
261 KB, 900x900
>>67961616
THAT FAT FUCK TOOK >US FROM BEING A CONTENDER AGAIN TO BEING A LAUGHING STOCK AGAIN

>Best receiver/one of the fastest guys in the league
>RB with a rushing title
>Rookie QB poised for greatness
>solid receiver corps
>depth at RB
>solid o line and d
He:
>traded away the big stronk dindus
>traded away a prospect QB for a gimp
Now >we have to start all over again

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>67964523
>a contender

Not really though
>>
I dont watch beanball, but Eli is in fact autistic.
>>
But Messi DOES have autism
>>
>>67969530
No he doesn't.
>>
You realize chip was married.

The real autist is Ron Rivera
>>
>>67969530
Finally stopped using argentine proxy, I see?

OFFICIAL /sp/ AUTISM POWER RANKINGS
1. UTV Archiver
2. Ian
3. /arse/
4. /trb/
5. Mexico anime sperglord
6. Portugal messi hater with argie proxy
7. Dutch city fan

900. Tobi the german

9000. Feces
9001. Serbian webm bro
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.