[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name a penalty worse performance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 13
File: RareCluelessAsianporcupine.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
RareCluelessAsianporcupine.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Name a penalty worse performance
>>
File: UntidyWarlikeBichonfrise.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
UntidyWarlikeBichonfrise.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>
easy
peak moyes and peak english penalty taking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd8ORuNjNuE
>>
>>67944664
I agree he didn't look too good, but I don't think there was a single penalty he should have saved. Ronaldo's penalty looked stoppable but I haven't looked at it enough.
>>
>>67944858
Remember seeing watching this shit in real time. Couldn't believe my eyes
>>
>>67944664
I don't get Oblak, was he expecting 5 panenkas or something?
>>
Isn't Oblak able to dive at his left? ffs

I played as gk and, being right-footed, it was easier for me to dive at my right than at my left. But holy fucking shit I was an amateur, this guy should be a fucking pro.

Also RM players probably knew of this, they have all aimed at his left in the penalties.
>>
>>67944872
Ronaldo's was the worst in terms of placement, but it had power. If Oblak moved quick enough he would've had it, it was the perfect spot for a keeper to save it.
>>
>>67944664
Oblak was speculating on someone going full meme and lobbing/shooting it into the middle.
Or, well, he hoped someone would take a penalty as shitty as Müller's.
>>
>>67944664
That penalty was shot so fucking slow and weak

I can't believe he didn't even try to jump for it

It made me so fucking angry
>>
>>67944664
Seriously, as a goalie in shootouts, you can ONLY be the hero but Oblak somehow managed to be the fuckup anyways
>>
Bribed
>>
>>67944664
>>67944721
What's wrong with these?

Check Neymar penalties if you want some real shit

>>67944957
>>67944993
>>67944995
>>67945114
Simeone here, I'll fire Oblack and hire you instead

Thanks for helping
>>
>>67944664

Manchester united - sunderland, League cup 2013-14, semi final, 2nd leg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSqg8K7q3Xc
>>
>>67944914
>>67944957

Maybe they reasoned he would surely catch 2 by staying still. Weird.
>>
Huddersfield Town v Sheffield United 2012 League 1 play-off final

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QG84e9XqR4
>>
Player can shoot right,left or middle. He went for middle all the way and lost. Maybe he thought they were all too exhausted to aim properly
>>
>>67944914
kek
>>
He's a fucking mong.

Some keepers think "If I don't move until the last moment he's gonna think I'll fuck him up so he'll try to angle it as much as possible and hit the post or outright miss" but that's only good for a retard like Kluivert.

You just have to dive, because even if you don't guess right it's still a scare tactic, to have someone get at least close to the ball.
>>
I think the referee watching the line made it hard for both goalies to jump forward and dive like they normally do in shootouts
>>
File: 27009425.jpg (92 KB, 1150x737) Image search: [Google]
27009425.jpg
92 KB, 1150x737
>>
Buffon's at the WC 2006 final was pretty bad. He got every single one on the opposite direction.
>>
>>67945767
RARE
A
R
E

Buffon is not known to be a penalty saver m8, no wonder he couldn't even guess one penalty

also the funny thing is that whenever Buffon saves a penalty in a shootout, its team will lose

CL Final 2003 - saves on Seedorf and Khaladze, still lose
WC Final 2006 - no saves, still win
Euro 2008 QF - saves on Guiza, still lose
>>
more like OBLACKED amIrite?
>>
RM won the coin toss and they chose to kick in their fans side.

El Mono Burgos, 2nd manager of Atlético decided to reinvent football and chose to kick after RM and asked Oblak to stay in the center for all penaltys (an argentinian´s gks magic trick). Well done, Mono.
>>
>>67946043
>El Mono Burgos, 2nd manager of Atlético decided to reinvent football and chose to kick after RM and asked Oblak to stay in the center for all penaltys

did he really?

>yfw he was reals inside man
>>
felt bad for oblak, had a god-tier performance throughout the match but did fuck all during the shootout
>>
>>67946043
>chose to kick after RM
the stats are something like 78% conversion of penalties to win a shootout, 13% conversion of penalties to stay in a shootout. it's statistically far better to shoot first what a weapon
>>
>>67944664
Was wondering if anyone else felt the same way
Honestly, I feel like he couldn't have possibly done any worse other than flat out walking out the goalposts.
>>
>Slovenians defending him on our forums and calling him hero
Damage control.
Worst GK performance in penalty shootout I ever saw bar none.
>>
>>67944858
This is the one I'll tell my fictional grandchildren about.
>>
>>67946007
Fucking loser
>>
>>67945533
this
>>
>>67945533
watching the fans is the most hilarious thing in this
>>
Reminder that Oblak literally means "cloud", you could have shot directly at the guy and it still would have been a goal.
>>
File: 1430744499012.gif (240 KB, 369x396) Image search: [Google]
1430744499012.gif
240 KB, 369x396
>>67945533
>>
>>67944858
I remember a cup final Bayern vs Dortmund.

You guys are worse.
>>
>>67945985
Casillas is a penalty saver tho, was in 2010 when the penalty shootout against Italy and he did 2-3 saves?
>>
File: Platybeledon.jpg (81 KB, 660x374) Image search: [Google]
Platybeledon.jpg
81 KB, 660x374
>>67945533
>they both slipped
>>
OBLAKED
>>
He was ON DRUGS
>>
Handanović>Oblak>Belec>J.Handanović>Sorčan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Šeliga>Vidmar
>>
>>67947300
holy shit kill yourself
>>
>>67947354
make me Ahmed Cuckson
>>
>>67946852
At least some germans scored. In that other tie, every english player failed to score.
>>
>>67947300
Top kek.

>muh mid-table Seria A keeper
>muh Jasmin
>Vidmar, best keeper in the league, behind Jasming and Sorčan
Salty af
>>
>>67947402
>Handanović
>not good
>has the most pen saves in Serie A

nice meme
>>
>>67947528
>MUH PEN SAVES
Meanwhile Oblak conceded in total 18 goals in the league, equalising the league record, and accumulated 24 clean sheets in 38 games and is the best keeper in the league at only 23. In comparison, Handanovic conceded 34 goals and kept 15 clean sheets in 36 games.
But that's not even the worst part, the worst part is when you rate oldman Jasmin, Sorčan and his literal backup Šeliga above Vidmar when Vidmar has the best stats in the league.

Let me guess malibor fan.
>>
>>67947725
I'm not that guy m8

But Handa would have saved at least one or two penalties. Oblak has a lot to learn. He played in two finals and lost both because he can't save penalties to save his life.

And yea I am a Maribor fan, you frog.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1SIxhvzb-g

the mighty Copa Barry
>>
>>67947816
>But Handa would have saved at least one or two penalties
Yeah, and he would conceded two goals and there would have been no penalties to begin with. See how that works?

Handanovic can start by not playing for a mid-table team and play in the CL first, then he can get to the finals maybe, and then he can be your hero and save a penalty or two.

>And yea I am a Maribor fan, you frog.
Which explains why you rate Handanovic over Oblak despite stats clearly being in Oblak's favour. Envy is one hell of a thing. It's okay, maybe you'll produce a homegrown player at one point in the future too!

Oh, and by the way, Jasmin is an Olimpija lad, not that you would know anyway, your """"institution"""" of a club simply forces players to lie in interviews how they were malibor fans since kids. Case in point with Bajde.
>>
>>67946929
I think it was on 2008, he saved on De Rossi and Di Natale iirc
>>
>>67947300
>rating Handanovic
>rating Belec

for what purpose
>>
>>67947816

nigga I am an Internazionale supporter and I don't think he ever saved 1 (one) penalty since he's playing for Inter
>>
>>67947725
save percentage/shots conceded is what matters for keepers. not clean sheets. valdez won a zamora by having relegation tier save %. even Alumunia has a zamora. not saying oblak is valdez, oblak is much better, but still, going with clean sheets or just raw goals condeded isnt the best way to decide who is better

also its not really worth comparing since the difference between Atleticos and Inters organization is defending is like night and day.
>>
>>67948156
>conceded two goals and there would have been no penalties to begin with

We are talking about penalties not the reagular game. I said that he would have saved two and I'm sticking to it. Oblak has lost two finals because of penalties now.

>Which explains why you rate Handanovic over Oblak despite stats clearly being in Oblak's favour.

Why am I not surprised that an Olimpija fan can't read. Reread my post you dumb frog. I never said I rate Handanović over Oblak.

>Case in point with Bajde.

So now just because his father is a Lolimpija fan he has to be one two. haha nice one frog

>>67948313
must be nice being a fan for one year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALc7TjDqxtE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz8d0kZF1t4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGBfTA-Lrgs
>>
>>67948115

That penalty is fucking perfect
>>
>>67946852
It was a semi-final and bayern missed every penalty, dortmund however converted all
>>
Did a anyone see the chick with the huge tits bouncing around in suspenders? I found footage on youtube but the damn version shows the logo over her tits. It was glorious.
>>
File: file.png (224 KB, 430x569) Image search: [Google]
file.png
224 KB, 430x569
>>67948694
>We are talking about penalties not the reagular game. I said that he would have saved two and I'm sticking to it.
Thank god we don't have to rely on your feelings. Because that's what you have, you feel he would save those penalties.

>Why am I not surprised that an Olimpija fan can't read. Reread my post you dumb frog. I never said I rate Handanović over Oblak.
Sure sounds like it, as well as your buddy up there.

>So now just because his father is a Lolimpija fan he has to be one two. haha nice one frog
Yes, let's ignore how he had NK Olimpija tagged among his favourite sports teams on facebook before joining Malibor, right? Haha. I have family in Litija buddy, there's no Maribor fans there. You guys really will eat whatever shit comes out of Zahovic ass.

Half your team is literally ex-olimpija players or supporters. You're going to die as a football club because you're incapable of actually producing your own players, instead you relied on the fact everyone else was broke and you could afford to poach whoever you wanted whenever you wanted. You're arrogant and uptight, offering peanuts for players in other clubs (Innitial offer for Bajde was 50k, top kek, then it was something like 400k for Bajde and Verbic). It only took a season with a half-decent competitor in the league and you botched it and your team fell apart, fans started physically attacking players and management turned into alcoholics forcing away one of the best and most valuable player on the team (also an ex-olimpija player lmao).

I also LOVE how you took Novakvić. Isn't it great how young players like Bajde get benched so that 37 year old Novakovic can score a couple of penalties in a team that is already old as fuck?

Enjoy the future. That being said I hope you don't manage to ruin Hotič as well.
>>
>>67944664
He should play for England
>>
>>67948694
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOw2TlvUVRo
>>
>>67949515
>Thank god we don't have to rely on your feelings.
What feelings? Can't you read? Look at this objectively. Oblak is shit at penalties. Handanović is one of the best penalty keepers in the world. Just because Oblak played for your club doesn't mean he's a god tier penalty keeper. You Olimpija fans are so deluled when it comes to rating a player. You guys rate Radović for fucks sake.

>Yes, let's ignore how he had NK Olimpija tagged among his favourite sports teams on facebook before joining Malibor, right

And yet he chose Maribor over Olimpija. Why is that? Surly Zahović forced him right? When I was young I listend to rap, not because I liked it but because my friends did.

>You guys really will eat whatever shit comes out of Zahovic ass.

Zahović has goten us to the Champions League. We played 4 season in Europa League, we even played in 1/8 final of it. Can you say the same for your club? You guys wish you had a guy like Zaho. You had Ačimović but you forced him out like a dog.

>Half your team is literally ex-olimpija players or supporters.

that shows how shit your club is at rating a player.

>You're going to die as a football club because you're incapable of actually producing your own players

nice meme. Did your mum told you to write that? If that were true almost all clubs in the world would have died out by now. ps don't get triggerd by this
http://maribor24.si/sport/foto-vijolicno-slavje-na-finalu-lige-prvakov/27303

>offering peanuts for players in other clubs

Clubs in Slovenia know that Maribor has the money, but we wont over pay for a player. Look at what happend to Rajko Rep. We learned from that. Maribor shouldn't finance other clubs. NZS should do that with better financial marketing of the league.

>I also LOVE how you took Novakvić.

that was more to piss you off than anything else. While he hasn't been great, he wasn't shit tier either. We'll se what will happen in the summer.
>>
I guess nothing is worse from psychological standpoint for penalty takers than to see a goalkeeper of your team flopping like a sack of shit to the wrong side or staying in the middle without even trying to save at least one goddamn penalty kick.
>>
>>67945533

I came to post this but you beat me to it
>>
File: you_win_the_prize.png (292 KB, 523x349) Image search: [Google]
you_win_the_prize.png
292 KB, 523x349
>>67950280
>>
File: 1438269388456.png (20 KB, 453x529) Image search: [Google]
1438269388456.png
20 KB, 453x529
>>67950440
>can't refute my points
>better post a picture. That will show him.

Stupid frog
>>
>>67945985
He saved one against England in the 2012 Euro and won.

But then again England losing on penalties is a bigger universal constant.
>>
>Name a penalty worse performance

What the fuck does this mean desu
>>
>>67946075
I guess the plan was hoping that Real players decided to take easy safe shots in the center because they were afraid of missing.
>>
>>67950280
>What feelings? Can't you read? Look at this objectively
Objectively you know jack shit how Handanovic would have performed in a penalty shootouts.

>And yet he chose Maribor over Olimpija, Why is that?
$$$ faggot.

>Zahović has goten us to the Champions League. We played 4 season in Europa League
Hahahaha. I bet you feel mighty because you had no competition in the league, poached every player in Slovenia and had a few lucky draws. Congratulations.

>You guys wish you had a guy like Zaho
No sorry, we don't wish for alcoholics to be running our club and firing coaches to install puppets.

>that shows how shit your club is at rating a player.
Says the malibor fan after kicking out players like Črnic that then went on to make the national team. Oh, and we didn't tell the best player of the league and top scorer to fuck off. You know, the lad who scored the winning goal that sealed the title for Olimpija? Krona says hi.

Literally the only reason is $$$, like I said, incapable of producing your own players, forever relying on poaching players from poor clubs that can't afford to say no. You wanted to be the Dinamo of Slovenia (but shititer) but you ended up being Fools of your village. Even Železničar Maribor in the 3rd league produced more players than NK Maribor.

> ps don't get triggerd by this
Why would an irrelevant friendly tournamnet trigger me? Oh, never mind, its the typical Maribor thing to do. Just lie and call it the champions league and say we won it. Top fucking kek.

>We learned from that
You "learned" jack shit. Instead of paying decent money for outstanding players like Verbič while at the same time propping up other clubs you pay hundreds of thousands for 30-something players in wages while players like Verbic go abroad.

>NZS should do that
I love the average Maribor mind set >the state should do it for us. Explains why half of your city is on social support.

>he wasn't shit tier either.
This delusion.
>>
>>67950509
Stop using my OC faglord. Was never meant for Austrian servants from Maribor.
>>
>>67950509
V pizdo materino, spizdi na zavod al se pa odseli iz moje države. Zdej pa jaz teb plačeval socialno, da boš sral po 4chanu. Stoka pohorska.
>>
>>67945533
Based mitch
>>
>>67945274
he's dumb as fuck
that logic would make sense with someone tired like bale
but vasquez was fit, when they saw oblak standing in mid all rm players realized his retarted logic and knew he wouldn't jump
>>
File: 1448381733854 - Kopija.jpg (243 KB, 695x900) Image search: [Google]
1448381733854 - Kopija.jpg
243 KB, 695x900
>>67950903
>had a few lucky draws.

It will be ok buthurt frog.

>No sorry

haha ok. I'll just be here counting how many times we've been in champions league or europa league.

>Črnic

He left because he was a drunk. You can't be a professional and go out drinking every week.

>Kronaveter

Maribor calls only once. He had a chance to play for us but he chose Hungary or some shit. That was at the time he played for Drava.

>I love the average Maribor mind set >the state should do it for us. Explains why half of your city is on social support.

Stupid frog. Read what I said. I meant it for all clubs not for Maribor.

>>67950940
make me frog. Oh that's right you can't you keyboard warrior.

>>67950987
you triggerd frogie? It will be okay when mommy comes home from her night job. Don't be scared now.
>>
>>67956168
GOAT Oblak's produced by Olimpija: 2
GOAT Oblak's produced by Malibor: 0

Check mate stable boy

>he voluntarily dresses in purple
>the city of malibor
>>
>>67947132
>this is a real thing
>>
>>67956656
It isn't the devil planted fossils of fake animals like that one to make people believe in evolution.
>>
What's more shocking for me was the Bale penalty. The guy was basically on one leg with cramp and some sort of groin injury. How oblak doesn't figure that 1. A left footer is always more likely to go for the bottom right corner and 2. That Bale's opening his body for anything else is basically not going to happen is beyond me.
>>
>>67956752

>he thinks people have found decent fossil evidence faked or otherwise
>>
>>67948313
kek do you have Alzaimer?
>>
>>67945150
We're not talking about the taker; we're talking about the GK's performance, pelotudazo... which was terrible. Absolute lack of decision in every single PK.
>>
>>67956391
you win this time frog. But don't think this is the last you'll see me. You're lucky that I've got a latin kolokvij tomorrow, or else I would have continued to shitpost here.

P.S.:Enjoy your mosque.
>>
>it's a slovenians hate eachother more than everybody else episode

Why can't we just get along? Why must we always fight? Who cares is someone is from Maribor or Ljubljana. We are SLOVENIANS. There's not many of us left, and you fucks keep on arguing with eachother. FUCKING STOP. I don't care who started it. Say you're sorry and move on.
>>
>>67945985
>CL final 2003
I'm still butthurt about how far off his line Dida came for some of his saves, and they didn't retake the penalties
>>
There's no one better than Jerzy Dudek
>>
>>67958513
Shut the fuck up and tell me where you're from so I can insult you based on your region.

And you'll fucking like it.
>>
>>67958553
Good post la
>>
I knew a girl from Slovenia, she had no tits but she assured me she could conpenasate in bed, saying that she could suck a nail from a wall
>>
File: Oblak.jpg (404 KB, 807x513) Image search: [Google]
Oblak.jpg
404 KB, 807x513
>>67945767
That's not bad per se... I mean, it looks bad on perspective, but it's just the ocasional statistical anomaly. At least when you dive you generally get a %50-%50 chance, and it's pretty unlucky not to guess at least one like Buffon that time.
But Oblak yesterday went full retard: "I'll stay in the middle and try to guess it at the last moment!". Terrible practice, and even worse if your leg game is slow as fuck like Oblak's.
>>
Perhaps the greatest sign that 7-1 was a long time coming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy49Wv0Fi4Y
>>
>>67959148
>Paraguay reached the final without winning a single game
>">we" made it to semis

Was that Copa the memeiest tournament in history?
>>
>>67944858
What the shit is this
>>
>>67958513
It's banter la. I don't really hate frogs. My ex gf was from Ljubljana. I can't speak for Ljubljana fags but they seem like they really hate us. For me like I said it's just banter.
>>
Bayern - BVB DFB Pokal final (?) where Bayern spilled their spaghetti.
>>
>>67959237
Possibly
>>
>>67944664
>>67944721
>pose like a faggot waving arms around
>can't stop shit
>>
>>67944664
does this count ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRxwOFnMUXc
>>
File: Hitler.jpg (28 KB, 311x367) Image search: [Google]
Hitler.jpg
28 KB, 311x367
>>67945519
Holy shit
>>
File: Benji.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Benji.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
>>67959045
He's been watching too much Captain Tsubasa
Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.