[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>another year >still no championships Why was I born
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (303 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
303 KB, 1920x1200
>another year
>still no championships

Why was I born into this cursed city?
>>
more like dallass
>>
>born
>not jumped the fence and stopped at the first sign of life
>>
tcu had that awesome bowl game
isn't that good enough
>>
is dallas really cursed like cleveland or san diego?
>>
>>67943670
lol no texas rangers had like 8 consecutive kickass seasons, stars have been competitive for like 5 years, mavs are a perennial playoff team, fc dallas was in the mls finals last year, and the cowboys are a huge shitshow but are at least entertaining
>>
>>67943670
dallas fans are lucky as hell at least they have a reason to check the sports page every day

but they're the worst fairweather fans in the country
>>
>>67943583
>cursed city
>last won a championship 5 years ago
>>
you guys had your thrill in the 90s
>>
know what must suck, a lot: being a sports fan in New Jersey

devils got rid of jagr, nets got moved to brooklyn because of horrible attendance, giants / jets tickets are completely unattainable, rbny sucks, as do rutgers, princeton, and njit
>>
File: Tim-Duncan-Google-Chrome-BIGGER.png (383 KB, 887x509) Image search: [Google]
Tim-Duncan-Google-Chrome-BIGGER.png
383 KB, 887x509
San antonio will always be better at sports
>>
>>67943702
>8 kickass seasons
>0 rings
>rags
>>
>>67943800
That sucked about getting St Louis (in the most kickass circumstances ever, as long as you don't like the islanders) for only a season, and then his mom died during the playoffs
>>
File: HyKYANF.jpg (75 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
HyKYANF.jpg
75 KB, 640x640
Andre3000 lives in Dallas now.
>>
>>67943583
>America's team
>Cursed
Fuck you Anon. You folks are so spoiled.
>>
>>67944053
I like San Antonio's sports scene
basically every city from austin down to brownsville goes batshit for the spurs from day 1 of the season, regardless of how they're doing or which starters are benched
>>
I'm moving to Dallas soon, lads. What am I in for?
>>
>>67944109
Shitty fairweather sports fans but a highly dramatic sports journalism market
Try to get to as many TCU games as possible, and a few Baylor games if you can get down to Waco
Stars regular season games are notorious for bad attendance
Baseball is surprisingly quite popular in Dallas.

Just to be clear: Jerry Jones is practically the only topic of conversation in every workplace and public place, so don't be surprised if people expect you to want to talk about him lol
>>
>>67944109
get a nice car with good mpg because you have to drive everywhere if you want to do shit

also dallas drivers are horrible, yet not as bad as houston drivers
>>
>>67944250
yeah watching someone cut across six lanes of traffic to get to Wendys is a very common occurance in houston lol
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.