[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Michael Jordan sexual orientation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 640x459) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 640x459
Is it true this skinhead was in the closet the whole fucking time? And if so how does it affect is popularity among blacks who 99% of the time hate the gays? They worship him.
>>
Gay with who? :o
>>
File: 1361346195389.jpg (95 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1361346195389.jpg
95 KB, 1200x800
>>67918674

Is this a new level of shitposting?
>>
>>67918788
No they actually had an article on yahoo
>>
>>67918751
The one on the left
>>
>>67918894
Who is that fellow on the left? D:
>>
Is that Mohammed Ali?
>>
>refuses to say anything in favor of blacks for decades because "lol I'm in basketball me no political"
>buys Charlotte Hornets
>North Carolina introduces anti-tranny bathroom bill
>suddenly become biggest LGBT activist on Earth

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/04/27/michael-jordan-on-bathroom-law-hornets-opposed-to-discrimination-in-any-form/
>>
>>67918674
Tons of black dudes are down low faggots.

Many of the even most 'hetero' get caught picking up tranny prostitutes and shit.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Him and Magic probably shared a couple of sticky loads in their assholes
>>
he has 3 kids and got married like 3 years ago wtf is this garbage lmao
>>
>>67919018
They're threatining to take the ASG out of his city. He's playing the game.
>>
File: michaeljordan_karlaknafel.jpg (16 KB, 350x239) Image search: [Google]
michaeljordan_karlaknafel.jpg
16 KB, 350x239
michael jordan fucked tons of bitches. are you sure you're not confusing him with magic johnson?
>>
>>67919372
exactly. Only thing MJ gives a fuck about is money desu
>>
I'd be gay for him too. Don't see anything wrong
>>
>>67919390
Magic Johnson probably had sex with many skanks too.

But the one toxic load in his pooper lifted the curtain.
>>
>>67919372

Jordan is threatening to move the Hornets to another state. That's a bit more than just "playing the game", imotbhbbq.
>>
Michael and Magic probably had boys on the side. At a point in life, they knew they can score any female. As competitors and champions, they wanted to conquer that next level and that level was twinks and bears.
>>
>>67920218
They were the ones getting their asses fucked.
How do you think AIDS Johnson caught the bug?
>>
>>67920218
keep telling yourself that fag boy.
>>
>>67920218
> fuck a dude so you can defeat your sexual orientation
wut
y?
>>
>>67920218
This. Thirsty boys won't understand.
>>
>>67920805
you're born gay you don't turn gay, you projecting gay feg. when you lose interest in women you start liking girls if ya know what i mean.
>>
>>67919112
Jared Fogle was married too
>>
>not only was Jordan gay
>he was gay with Ali!
Brilliant

Now that'sbullshit and I believe it.
>>
>>67920969
If you don't turn gay explain midlife lesbians
>>
>>67919683
Because he will probably actually lose money
>>
>>67925472
it's how lesbians deal with their mid-life crisis, when you are too old to give a fuck and deny your sexuality anymore. women can wait longer than men to do this because they are aliens and they don't need to have sex.
>>
>>67920969
>you're born gay

Naaa
>>
one time i saw michael jordan in an airport and asked him for his autograph and he told me to fuck off i was 12
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.