[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Australia's national women's soccer team lose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>Australia's national women's soccer team lose 7-0 to an under FIFTEENS boys' side

>FEMALE SPORTS

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3609949/Matildas-lose-7-0-Newcastle-Jets-15s-Rio-Olympics-warm-up.html
>>
MUH EQUALITY
>>
>>67901712
Yeah the US Womens national lost 8-2 to the U-17 mens team a few years back and they frequwntly lose to the U-15
>>
>>67901731
It's because you don't pay them equal wages, they didn't have incentive to win.
>>
>>67901712
what would be the result if the women faced men with equal age gaps? 50-0?
>>
>>67901806
They have to play u-17 teams so the players don't throw in hopes of getting sweaty poon after the game.
>>
File: i.png (159 KB, 204x341) Image search: [Google]
i.png
159 KB, 204x341
I WISH I HAD A COCK
>>
>>67901712
>losing to literal children edition
So when are children getting equal pay?
>>
>>67901712
Normally I would argue that men's football and women's football shouldn't be compared as I don't even see them as the same sport, like baseball and softball, but since that equal pay bs from the US is a thing now, I'm going to hold my tongue and just laugh about this.

And it wasn't even the Australia u-15 side, just a random A-league club and not even one of the good ones I think.
>>
>>67901740
That's pretty sad that you'd need money to try and win any competition. Women I guess.
>>
>>67901740
actually, if were comparing the u-17/u-15 team to the USWNT, the USWNT make more

sorry, i know this is banter but some sjw is going to get triggered by this
>>
The fact they had to play younger competition degraded them and made them feel bad. It's not an indicator of anything. MLB teams lose to community college teams in spring training

Put them up against the senior men's team then we get to see how actually good women are

I guarantee you it's closer than you think
>>
>>67902056
>I guarantee you it's closer than you think

woah... never thought of it that way... really makes me think....
>>
>>67902056
If anything the guys would feel bad for trying their best against girls but that's part of the plan! We are all exactly equal as humans! :^)
>>
>>67902056
>Implying they weren't trying

There is literally no benefit to getting embarrassed by a fucking u-15 team for a mid-table in the fucking Australian league. If you're actually any good it wouldn't matter if you were trying or not, you wouldn't get BTFO. And if you were humouring the other team, the pity stops when you start getting blown out.

They damn well try their best when they play men's teams. Don't fool yourself.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.