[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why isnt Draymond suspended yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: draymond.png (647 KB, 520x539) Image search: [Google]
draymond.png
647 KB, 520x539
Guy keeps getting away with kicks

https://vine.co/v/i9TjvelIruH
>>
The league is corrupt

The NBA went to TNT and shut them up about it...if Shaq and Charles didn't make a fuss, no one was going to.

It's sad as fuck, Charles and Shaq lost some integrity in my eyes
>>
>>67879622
Good find. But we know this nigger is literally invincible now.

Do you homestly think they'd suspend him before he gets gang raped in OKC?

Warriors are on their way out. Green wont escape so easily. The public will see him humiliated.

I want his crying interview.
>>
>giving a shit about literally a nigger: the sport
no thanks
>>
He looks like he probably smells really bad all the time and has cottage cheese growing in all those creases on his fat looking neck area.
>>
he's going to try and get away with everything he can in the playoffs because:
a. they won't suspend him for a lengthy period of time if it looks like an accident
b. he's going to keep pushing it because of clause a.
draymond green recognizes that the league is in no position to eliminate a key player from the championship team. i have a hard time believing the league would do anything if he did it a third time. maybe at 4 and above they might do something
>>
>>67879664
>country is so socialized the flag is a fucking med kit

you cant make this shit up
>>
>>67879622
hes flopping
>>
>>67879806
he's flopping and attempting to injure the other team
beautifully horrifying strategy
>>
>>67879829
trying to injure? nah. if he wanted to injure he'd injure.
>>
>>67879860

You're really overestimating his intelligence.
>>
>>67879622
> He's flailing

Yeah the league needs to do something about this, this is ridiculous.
>>
>>67879622
The NBA is out of control corrupt at this point.

Draymond should have been ejected with two techs even before the second half.

If the refs called fouls consistently the same for boths teams then OKC would probably have won.

Orders from the top is to do what's best for business though, make money, so unfairly the series must continue. Probably to seven games even.
>>
and adams elbowed livingston in the face

>thinking the league is going to suspend key players in playoff games

it's not going to happen. has nothing to do with rigging.
>>
>>67880410
whatever, fag

it is not equivalent and you know it. its not even close

honestly draymond was probably in the special needs classes at school. he cannot control himself, so the league needs to step in and control him
>>
>>67880537
wait you're telling me that an intentional elbow to the head isn't comparable to a missed kick to the chin?
>>
>>67880733
U cant judge intent lol! Also ur elbow is closer to ur head get it???
>>
>>67880733
>>67881041
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0RGcMhGMk4

Soon Kyrie gets stitches
>>
what bothers me is the second an OKC player retaliates they'll be suspended forever and draymond will continue to play.

the silver lining is they're playing at home next game and if draymond tries anything the crowd will probably lynch him
>>
Petition to rename apehoop to niggerkick
>>
>>67880342
Is there any way anyone can do anything about all of this? What the Hell is it going to take to purge the filth from the system?

The same goes for the NFL. Fucking Goodell doesn't want to sit down and hammer out a reasonable system for doling out punishments to players/coaches/organizations. He just wants to have all that power to himself.
>>
>>67892858
Kek
>>
>>67879653

This. The amount of corruption and fixing in NBA is pretty damn sad tobehonestwhichyu
>>
>>67879664

> Giving a shit about a country whose biggest contributions are cheese and a pocket knife

You can't make this shit up folks
>>
>>67879676

The Draymond Green 30 for 30:

What if I told you, you could kick people in the nuts AND grow cottage cheese from your skin?
>>
>>67886659
Imagine if 4chan existed during this period.
>>
>>67879622

The Drayboon has unlimited get out of jail free cards.
>>
you guys are pussies, I can only imagine /sp/ in the 80s

WAAAAH CHARLES OAKLEY

WAAAAH BILL LAIMBEER

guy can't even kick someone in the face anymore without the tears flowing
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.