[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just found out that this is a thing. But there are non pictures
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1464305383635.jpg (115 KB, 806x638) Image search: [Google]
1464305383635.jpg
115 KB, 806x638
So I just found out that this is a thing. But there are non pictures or videos on the internet. Then when I looked it up, I found that the same thing happened to the USWNT vs a u17 boys team, but the result was 8-2. The I really started looking, 4-5 pages deep in google and youtube. Nothing. Why are there no videos out, you would think that if it happened its documented somewhere, and if it happened multiple times then it had to have been leaked. If anyone has a video Ill take it back, but it just seems wierd. Also not saying its not possible, the physical difference is obvious just by watching.
>>
There's no footage because it's a training match, and a highly irrelevant one at that.
>>
>>67868681
Lol yeah my little brother plays in that Jets team. He said the girls weren't even trying though. He reckons they were put off because the boys all kept trying to touch their tits in tackles.
>>
i don't understand why they do things like this is soccer. what do boys have to gain from playing against women? free confidence boost?
>>
>>67868857
you'd think they'd be used to it coming from the land of banter
>>
>>67868870
Something about having to play greater, equal, and lesser teams. Thats why the girls had to play the boys, to face the better physically team. Dont know what the boys get out of it, but they arent at the top (actual national team) so they do what they are told.
>>
>>67868933
they get the chance to grab some tiddy
>>
>women are bad at fagball

le red pill amirite XDXDXD
>>
>>67870133
>reminder to report and ignore shitposting
>>
>>67868857

dumb. you can't even grab tit through a sportsbra
>>
>>67870217

(You)
>>
File: Chuck chuckling.gif (1 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
Chuck chuckling.gif
1 MB, 290x189
>>67868870

>got their asses handed to them by 15 year old boys

That's just too funny.

You know you're pathetic when you're a "professional" team, hell the NATIONAL team, that gets your ass kicked in your own game by a bunch of 15 year old boys.

>what do boys have to gain from playing against women?

A sound talking to by their coaching staff to make sure they don't get too rough, and then a thorough scolding when they do.

Other than that, NOTHING.
>>
>>67870133

B U T T H U R T
U
T
T
H
U
R
T
>>
>>67868681

What's even more pathetic than the women's national team getting their asses kicked by 15 year old scrubs is that IF they would have won, women would treat it like a significant victory.
>>
>>67872289
>Some day theyll drag in a random high school team, then claim that they are the first womens team to beat a u15 and tote it as a victory
How fucked is this world, I have enough problems without gender and race politics
>>
Now I want to see the men's team play an U15 girls team
>>
>>67872354
>How fucked is this world

Really fucked.
>>
>Austalian soccer

pass
>>
>>67868681
I reckon the USWNT would only lose by 4 or so
>>
File: ..jpg (14 KB, 446x299) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
14 KB, 446x299
>>67872491
>>
>>67872491
>yfw it's an over 60's mens team and they lose
>>
Portugal beat North Korea 7-0 too. Point being?
>>
>>67872578
Germany beat Brazil 7-1, point being?
>>
>>67872640
>6 point difference

I'll wait.
>>
File: 1463960509342.gif (3 MB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
1463960509342.gif
3 MB, 640x266
>women's national team bitching about wanting equal pay and conditions
>W league wenches crying as well
>Get blown the fuck out by his 15 year old boys
HAHA
>>
>>67872855
A 6 point difference in 2 top teams in semi finals, when the loser is the host. Thats worth infinite times more then getting 7 points on a country that literally cant feed itself to the point that everyones growth is stunted, in a race that is already short, in a game where being tall matters.
>>
>>67872855
New York Red Bulls beat New York FC 7-0 as well. Point being?
>>
>>67872865
>Based Evans poster
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.