[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Meme Warriors about to get historically BTFO by the Thun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Sweating Toad.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
Sweating Toad.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
>Meme Warriors about to get historically BTFO by the Thunder
>Game 7 hockey, which is the only good hockey
>The most fun shitposting /sp/ event of the year, the Scripps National Spelling Bee

FUCK, what should we watch?

http://www.strawpoll.me/10319567
>>
>>67867670

Warriors losing would be the most epic.
>>
>>67867670
man is this the most /sp/ night that was ever nighted?
>>
You're delusional if you think the Warriors won't win, at home, under high stakes
>>
>>67867754
it's the conference finals, every game is high stakes.
>>
>>67867754

Thunder beat the fuck out of them two games in a row, they are morally depleted, it could go either way
>>
>>67867693
That won't happen until saturday though
>>
>>67867887

Thunder are too locked in and Warriors are shook. Curry and Klay need a monster game which their capable of doing but Westbrook is the absoulte madman and won't let this chance slip him by.
>>
>>67867670
Where's the warriors thunder stream?
>>
>>67868028
>Klay

Iguodala desu
>>
>>67868028
i think warriors still have this. they won't concede another home game the only reason they lost the first is because they underestimated the thunder.

Definitely losing the series in game 6 though
>>
>>67868318
>>67868634

Idk familia. If warrior's didn't adjust their gameplan and keep chucking up 3's and relying on refball to bail them out, they're gonna lose.

Everyone's saying how thunder are getting more free throw attempts but they're the ones who are driving to the rim and putting refs in a tight spot.

Also, Kerr is getting out coached like crazy.
>>
>>67867670
Tampa bay dominating offense atm. As much as I want to see meem teem get eliminated tonight I want to watch shitsburg get eliminated more
>>
>>67868837
Who is this semen demon?
>>
>>67869509

Aybabymidnight, suicidegirl. Best one I might add.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.