[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watching TV in break room at work >flipping though channels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: bXco97Y.png (275 KB, 416x396) Image search: [Google]
bXco97Y.png
275 KB, 416x396
>watching TV in break room at work
>flipping though channels and land on Ultimate Fighter
>"sweet!"
>everyone else in the room start to groan and complain while saying "change the channel"
>"aw come on you guys don't like MMA?"
>get mixed responses that vary from "no", "ugh no" and "its disgusting. wrestling is fake any way"
>change the channel to basketball just to get them all to shut the hell up
What the fuck, over?
I thought MMA was a normie sport now. Why do people still feel uncomfortable watching it? Maybe its because I work with a bunch of pansies, but I want /sp/'s opinion on this
>>
you work with a bunch of niggers
>>
You work with a bunch of pansies, your estimation that MMA is pretty normie now is correct.

But it's also not surprising that someone wouldn't want to watch the Ultimate Fighter, especially if playoff basketball is on (although these games have all been shit blowouts). A normal MMA event is a lot more appealing.
>>
your coworkers are patricians and know that mma is pleb trash
>>
>>67860626
>aw come on
>>
>wanting to watch two men hug on the ground

its literally kickboxing but with gay shit added in
>>
Dumb animeposter
>>
Mma died 2 years ago
>>
>>67861109
it has been dead to me every since rhondas streak ended
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 255x255
>>67861390
>>
it's normal for dudebros, OP

I'd groan too if someone was flaunting their dudebro culture in front of everyone
>>
yoooo what the fuuuuuuck

guys do not image search OP's image you don't want the brain tumor
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.