[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was he getting at here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 4deeb[1].jpg (158 KB, 2048x800) Image search: [Google]
4deeb[1].jpg
158 KB, 2048x800
What was he getting at here?
>>
>no really i'm white
>>
apparently hues believe in some all-powerful "god"

weird because if he's all-powerful, then why did he allow 7-1 to happen?
>>
>>67844534
>100% jesus
>covered in shitty tattoos

I thought you couldnt mark your body if youre a jesus freak
>>
>>67844534
it's basic pr bullshit, fäm

neymar is a party bro. every week there is new tabloid gossip about who he took to his hotel after clubbing, etc.

so to balance things out they make him wear this stupid headband to push him as a good kid (which leads to more advertising campaings/money)
>>
File: 1454986613157.png (700 KB, 600x636) Image search: [Google]
1454986613157.png
700 KB, 600x636
Yeah, fuck the starving kids and the kids dying of cancer.

Let's help that Nerman dude score some goals.
>>
>>67845545
>caring about the kids
>>
He abandoned his Allah. He used to be 50% Jesus and 50% Allah
>>
>>67845545
Yeah man and fuck the Jews right
>>
>>67845545
Nerman generates more money than all the starving and dying kids in the world. It makes more sense for him to get preferential treatment.
>>
>>67847298

From my point of few Jesus is Allah
>>
>>67844952
That's Jewish, isn't it?
>>
>>67847334
From my point of view Allah is a snackbar
>>
>>67844952

jesus had his hands and feet pierced though
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 531x471
>>67847354

Does he sell halal treats?
>>
>>67844534
he does that out of respect or nostaglia to the community he grew up in.
>>
>>67847324
I think the idea is not that Nerman generates more money, but why God would choose to help him out over ending the suffering of millions. I mean, I'm not discounting that God might be a Barca fan.
>>
>>67844952
who told you that
>>
>>67847356
kek
>>
>>67847405
God is supposedly omnipotent, so he could fix everyone's problems if he really wanted to. To claim that his powers are being "used up" by helping some people goes against this.

If God does exist, then it means one of two things. Either the people who suffer deserve it (either through the laws of karma or something similar) or suffering isn't actually a bad thing and humans simply can't differentiate between good and bad despite our claims to be able to do so.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.