[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Official how to fix soccer thread: >replace logos and "sponsours"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 11846077.gif (32 KB, 220x217) Image search: [Google]
11846077.gif
32 KB, 220x217
Official how to fix soccer thread:

>replace logos and "sponsours" with actual team crests
>both goalkeepers start game with hands tied behind back
>must untie selves before being able to use them
>defenders are frozen after "tackles"
>keeper must run out and tag them to unfreeze them
>strikers given permission to throw punches but only if he is possession of the ball
>central mid portion of the "pitch" is replaced by a 5 foot deep pit
>only each team's pit warrior gets to enter if the ball gets kicked into the pit
>pit gradually fills with water until the 90th minute when it finally spills over and creates a muddy quagmire in the whole midfieldayer who feigns injury must call home and tell his mother that he is alright before being allowed to rejoin game (this cuts down on diving)
>actually injured players will be tossed into the pit (this cuts down on injuries)
>instant replay
>>
Have a penis
>>
*midfield.
>player who feigns injury...
>>
>>67818009
>Remove burger
>>
>>67818009
In which city, state or region of the United States, soccer is the most popular sport?
>>
File: crabcock.jpg (41 KB, 500x286) Image search: [Google]
crabcock.jpg
41 KB, 500x286
>>
>>67819446
None
>>
>>67819520
lolwut
>>
>>67819553
newfag
>>
>>67818009
"soccer" is the most popular and the best sport in the GLOBE , you dont need to fix shit,. now go be obese and ignorant somewhere else
>>
>>67820757
Good opinion my white friend
>>
File: xfiqCir.jpg (78 KB, 832x584) Image search: [Google]
xfiqCir.jpg
78 KB, 832x584
>>67820757
>Argentina
>>
>>67818009
you forgot
>teams must have an animal nickname
>goal keeper must wear that animal costume
>>
>>67820819
(and i don't mean it has to be a big mascot costume that prevents athletic movement, it can be more like animal pajamas with animal face paint and ears and nose (and tail and wings if relevant)

the managers should dress like zookeepers or safari guys or dog catchers or something that fits as the leader of animals
>>
>>67819520
Hadn't seen this one in a while
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.