[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's going on here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: home_slider_forever.jpg (36 KB, 350x248) Image search: [Google]
home_slider_forever.jpg
36 KB, 350x248
What's going on here?
>>
>my wife's sons.jpg
>>
>I'M GAMB

what did he mean with this?
>>
He has 5 children with his wife and adopted 3
>>
quiverfull
>>
why do so many american couples adopt black kids these days?
>>
>>67802721
rivers of hope, his charity he set up after his first 96 million dollar contract
>>
>>67804239
because the adoption regulations won't let you adopt white kids if you already have white kids of your own, since there are far fewer that need adopting than there are black kids. I'm not even kidding. so the white kids go to couples that don't have any kids yet, and everyone else gets the other races, mostly black kids.
>>
>>67804329
>can have kids of your own
>choose to adopt
For what purpose?
>>
>>67804373
>>can have kids of your own
well not all of them can. sometimes though, people decide not to have kids and adopt instead out of goodwill or something. those are usually the same kind of people that volunteer to plant trees and donate to soup kitchens and stuff.
>>
>>67804407
>people decide not to have kids and adopt instead out of goodwill
>>
>>67804316
The dude in that pic has eight kids whom he fathered though
>>
File: big_1409277160_1382485907_image.jpg (109 KB, 1280x719) Image search: [Google]
big_1409277160_1382485907_image.jpg
109 KB, 1280x719
>>67802721
>>
>>67804917
UNO
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.