[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this guy will never be fired Is there any reason to follow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3
>this guy will never be fired
Is there any reason to follow the train wreck that is the national team?
>>
No, it would be supporting a terrorist imperialist regime.
Best thing to do is claim "muh heritage" and support Ireland at the euros
>>
>>67721625

well they are winning copa america so yes
>>
I knew he was shit, anyone who didn't start watching two years ago knew he was shit, but noooo you outlaws know better
I could sell Americans shit dressed in lederhosen and they'd pay a premium
>>
>>67721625
Pulisic
CCV
Memeazga
Memeis
Memeior if you really wanna grasp at straws.
We'll be decent in about 4 years
>>
>>67721625
>not blindly following your national team through thick and thin
Plastic cunt
>>
>>67721647
muhammad pls go
>>
>>67721647
When burgers claim my heritage they try and claim krautlandia, if they had the slightest bit of slant they'd claim niplandia
>>
>>67721625

This guy is the reason why USA Players are popping up around Bundesliga lately. He has the support of his homeland, you should be greatful.

The big German clubs trust Jurgen with their players too
>>
>>67721902
>This guy is the reason why USA Players are popping up around Bundesliga lately.
??????
>>
>>67721912

Its true. Hes shipping USA players there
>>
>>67721940
sure he is
>>
Play youth and stop with the German half-breed shit.
>>
>>67721966
It's how Pulisic got there, wood signed for Hamburg and Memeis almost got his diabetic add signed with Water Cow
>>
USA is the only decent soccer NT I can think of where the manager is way above the level of his players.
>>
>>67721988
They overlap anon. Our two best prospects are Croatian and Polish
>>
>>67721902
I appreciate how he is trying to get our youth players overseas, but Klansmen is dog shit tactically.
>>
>>67722019
Pulisic is our best prospect, silly.
>>
>>67721966

Its true. Hes in the background pulling strings for tryouts in germany
>>
>Germans tell burgers lol no its not true
>delusional burgers believe what they want to believe anyway
You will never be Germans, mutts
>>
>>67721660
>implying anything than getting 7-1'd every group stage game

>>67721768
Could be exposed
been exposed
been exposed
been exposed
no clue

>>67721779
It's hard to even follow consider the national team over the national team of the United States of Jurgen

>>67721902
>>67721940
>>67722000
Actually no
It's less actually

>>67722002
Fuck no
>>
>>67722068
Shut up fag
>>
>>67722000
>>67722039
sure, that must be true then :-)
>>
>>67722039
One tryout
Just one
And it was more Herzog than Klinsmann
And he didn't even sign
>>
>>67722092
Junior Flores and Green signed.
>>
>>67722101
>Julian Meme
How was that Klinsmann's doing?
>>
>>67722136
Everything is his doing except when they lose to sit concacrap teams, then it's nothing to do with him
Now I see why people generally mock americlaps about this
>klinsmann
Kek
>>
>>67722259
Julian Meme joined Bayern in 2010, a time Klinsmann was neither working for the USSF nor Bayern
>>
>>67721625
it's not like good managers are lining up to take over his job
you're fucked either way
>>
>>67723097
There's plenty I'd take over him
>>
It's not entirely Jurgen's fault, but for sure he should shoulder the most blame.

For the US to keep improving, you need to get your players into competitive European leagues. Look at the defensive progression of Yedlin by playing a single season for a relegation candidate. He's gone from a brainless pace merchant famous for his stupid haircuts, to a responsible, no nonsense, capable right-back who hasn't even reached his full potential yet.

Trying to hoard your best players in MLS will only take your national team backwards. Pulisic, Yedlin, Johnson & Wood are the way to do it. Not the Bradley, Altidore & Dempsey route.
>>
>>67723370
Yedlin was shitty by MLS standards
What helped him was someone settling in on what position he should play, something that Klinsmann will undo once he gets to the NT
>>
Klinnsman is a dickhead but he has no world class talent to play for him. I'd feel bad for him if he weren't rich.
>>
>>67723097
Yes, nobody wants to coach an up-and-coming NT who essentially gets free qualification to the WC every 4 years

>>67723370
See you're talking about right-back Yedlin. Right-wing Yedlin is the guy who plays for the NT. Because that's how Klansman rolls
>>
I'm a Sunderland fan and I think Yedlin is a great prospect. He's been class for us and he's grown massively as a player. I'd love to get him permanently. After all, he can only learn.
>>
Yedlin is shit. He belongs in the Championship at best
>>
>>67723097
>no one wants to coach the richest nation in the world's team

No one wants that Yankees or Manchester United job either
>>
>>67721625
>this same thread over and over and over

fuck off landon, you're retired
>>
>le guaranteed job man
>>
>>67724988
Personally, I'm not so sure. I quite like him and I think there's a lot more to come.

Swansea and Burnley have already enquired about taking him on loan next season and Sunderland themselves are said to have made Spurs an offer for a permanent transfer.
>>
File: jozy icantscore.png (335 KB, 668x377) Image search: [Google]
jozy icantscore.png
335 KB, 668x377
>>67721625
>>
>>67721647
>No, it would be supporting a terrorist imperialist regime.
says the br*t
>>
>>67723370
tbf, bradley, dempsey and altidore were in europe when they were the age of pulisic, yedlin and wood. when it was apparent they were at nor nearing their peaks, they got themselves paid.
>>
>>67725008
The US team is nowhere near as successful or prestigious as either of those teams
>>
If americans have german, dutch, english, italy roots, why don't you be good at soccer.
>>
>>67724988
Yedlin improved immensely this year and had a solid spring. What the hell are you talking about, faggot?
>>
>When people learn Yedlin was always an RB but Klinsmann was the one who moved him around everywhere cause he couldn't pick the right players for right positions, creating this "confusion"
>>
File: klinsmann.jpg (133 KB, 599x392) Image search: [Google]
klinsmann.jpg
133 KB, 599x392
>>
>>67721768
>Jordan Memeis

>good
>>
>>67721768
>Pulisic
Next GOAT
>CCV
Upcoming great player who will soon be promoted to Spurs 1st team
>Miazga
Decent prospect but absolute retarded choice in picking Chelsea
>Morris
Shit and overrated. Altidore 2.0.
>Junior (?)
Still in the Dortmund bench last I hear
>>
>>67725074
That probably says more about the quality of the EPL if Yedlin could be a competent defender
>>
Big Sam managed to turn Yedlin into a competent RB. Let's fire Klinsmann and hire Bog Sim
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.