[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unpopular Opinion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: lib.jpg (136 KB, 950x586) Image search: [Google]
lib.jpg
136 KB, 950x586
Libertadores is unironically better than sissy european competitions
>>
>>67720665
That's not an unpopular opinion

That's a retarded opinion
>>
>>67720665
True, Copa Libertadores is much more fun to watch
>>
>>67720960
This
>>
>Be Gignac
>Be fucking shit and rely on Payet and Bielsa to make him look good
>Do nothing in Ligue 1 outside of eating kfc on the bench
>Go to Mexico
>Dominate the league and become a national hero

They are literally giving him the citizenship
>>
>>67721302
His club has won 1 (one) league title and choked 3 other finals and he disappears in big games.

>but muh goals in meaningless games
>>
>>67720665
You should visit a doctor if you really think that.
>>
>>67720665
Last night game was incredible, but let's not pretend that this cup isn't a shitshow half the time; and I've been watching since '97.
>>
You mean the tournament where everyone acts like their legs being sawed of with a blunt chainsaw?
>>
File: 1928633-6962-atm14.jpg (28 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
1928633-6962-atm14.jpg
28 KB, 460x345
>>67724895
Violence is real, and even deaths
CopaLib is the true inheritor of the roman circus
>>
sissy european boys lack passion
>>
>>67720665
American sports are a joke
>>
>>67720665
That's not an unpopular opinion

That's an objectively correct opinion
>>
This year's edition is especially entertaining but let's not forget the last two or three years the /copalib/ threads where all about how bad the competition was
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.