[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do americans """""get"""""
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: the city of new york.png (50 KB, 637x370) Image search: [Google]
the city of new york.png
50 KB, 637x370
Do americans """""get""""" sports culture?
>>
File: yes.jpg (56 KB, 600x463) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
56 KB, 600x463
>>
>>67719311
Ha ha oh my god. That is unbelievable.
>>
NYCFC is a plastic team, much like its parent club MCFC.

Dont judge all american sports with this stupidity, its an isolated incident.
>>
they don't give a crud
>>
>>67719311

MLS BTFO

I'm glad I never bothered with the MLS and just always stuck to watching real teams in the European leagues.
>>
>17% of US are avid NBA fans
>blacks make up 13% of US
thats 4% cucks that make up the difference.
>>
>>67719495

Jews. Jews love apehoop.
>>
>>67719311
>Do americans """""get""""" sports culture?
What did he mean by this?

It's a bit of banter mate, what part of that don't you understand?
>>
>>67719311
>""""My"""" club is the most important thing in the world to me

>graduate from high school
>graduate from university
>get a career
>get married
>have kids

>I derive enjoyment from watching this club play well.

When a sports team is the most important thing to you after the age of 16, you're either a professional athlete or you're an unemployed manchild.
>>
The first thread utterly failed so they do it a second time?
>>
>>67719389
All mls teams are "plastic".
>>
>>67719389
>much like its parent club MCFC

Fuck off, you fat cunt.
>>
It's just banter, lad. Nothing wrong with that.

Plus I don't think you realize what franchises actually are and how poorly they relate to Euro club mentality.
It's normal for Americans to buy that years SB MVP or something across the county. Nothing like what we have here where you'll be ridiculed and killed if you ever dressed a shirt from a rival club after saying you are from a different team.

I may like it or hate it, but it's just different.
>>
>>67719311
Seems like pretty solid bantz to me fampai. Don't see the problem
>>
>>67719508
And Chinamen
>>
>>67719311
Our leagues are literally 10x bigger and more successful than any euro league so yeah

You need fans for that
>>
>>67720783
>It's normal for Americans to buy that years SB MVP or something across the county.

Hahaha It's really not man. Not at all.
>>
>>67720855
I dunno, I get tired to see those sold shirts across the country graphs. It's not like every franchise is a "local business".
>>
>>67720855
no he's right, jersey buyers reflect the most casual fans. number one draft pick always sells lots of jerseys despite always being on some trash team that nobody cares about. tom brady sells the most jerseys, despite massachusetts not even being in the top 10 most populated states.
>>
>>67720923
>number one draft pick always sells lots of jerseys

This. As a Cowboys fan, its weird how many Ezekial Elliot jerseys are selling. I wish I could find the exact numbers because I know they have got to be high.
>>
>>67720645
Arabchester Shitty fan detected
>>
>>67720645
What do you disagree with mate? Any genuine heart and soul to City died a long, long time ago. Well, 2008 to be exact.
>>
>Autism bowl this weekend
I can't wait for all the """hooligan""" videos
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.