[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Post players that you do not wish a carreer ending injury,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: Tevez-Boca-Juniors-589305.jpg (27 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
Tevez-Boca-Juniors-589305.jpg
27 KB, 590x350
I'll start
>>
why?
>>
yo this is not cool delete this thread
>>
>>67710051

Can someone tell me what that stuff under Tevez neck is?

Also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zpjFHR3BLc
>>
>>67710051
this is the best example, end the thread
>>
>>67710051
Gallina pls

>>67710081
Accident he suffered as a child, hot cooking oil I think
>>
File: Joey-Barton-645090.jpg (30 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
Joey-Barton-645090.jpg
30 KB, 590x350
fucking disgusting thread that should be deleted.

having said that, this guy.
>>
File: dubsmar.png (202 KB, 534x267) Image search: [Google]
dubsmar.png
202 KB, 534x267
this little bitch
>>
>>67710105
i'm a boca fan, and for the sake of my club i wish this nigger could fuck off. it's all yours if you want him
>>
>>67710081
>At the age of 14, he received a burn injury, from a bowl of boiling water. The injury ran down his neck and throat till his chest.

>>67710144
DELETE THIS
>>
>>
>>67710051
Kys Riber mierda
>>
>>67710139
Fuck off, Zuñiga
>>
>>67710118
>yank can't handle the unadulterated bants of joey "banter" barton

Just fuck off to be quite honest lad
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 300x225
>>67710051
Probably this guy

He was pretty good at Liverpool and then decided he was too good for them and deserved to play for a "bigger" team who would pay him more money instead. What a cunt.
>>
>>67711442
Replace Liverpool with Southampton and you have the same stories as Adam Lallana and Dejan Lovren
>>
>>67711632
Lovren is alright I think. But there's a difference with those players anyway which is that they proved themselves and didn't act petulantly to get a transfer, they just took the opportunity when it was offered to them. And, neither of them cost 49 MILLION BRITISH POUNDS
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.