[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>americans in charge of football
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
File: JUST.png (74 KB, 638x398) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
74 KB, 638x398
>americans in charge of football
>>
File: v7a7Mnh.png (77 KB, 592x554) Image search: [Google]
v7a7Mnh.png
77 KB, 592x554
>>67708065
>>
>>67708065
thats a pretty good promotion tbqh
>>
>major league soccer
>teams call themselves football clubs
>>
>>67708095
They are football clubs, what's the problem?
>>
Are MLS shirts all the same price?

Could you buy a cheaper RB shirt and get a more expensive NYCFC shirt in return?
>>
I actually keked. Well played NYCFC
>>
>>67708095
they clearly don't/didn't know what it meant. Probably thought it was just like "KFC" and adding FC to the end of things made it cool.

In regards to the OP that's fucking hilarious. I can imagine that being a joke made by a true football team, but they probably get people jumping from team to team like this all the time.
>>
>>67708315
No they're franchises, they can move across the country and take up a new name if they wanted to
>>
>Brits rant and rave about banter
>take this seriously

kek
KEK
>>
>>67708065

seems like a good deal
>>
>>67708328
yes, MLS has an exclusive contract with adidas and the team shops are run through the MLS store
although i suppose you could trade in a blank RB shirt ($120) for a NYC shirt with a name on the back ($150) for thirty entire dollars of profit

>>67708354
>Probably thought it was just like "KFC"
kek'd
>>
>>67708065
>calling soccer football

Gtfo Juan
>>
This is actually a good idea.

There was soul searching when Red Bulls fans in NYC were confronted with the fact that a team actually in their STATE was opening up shop.
>>
Fuck NYCFC for desecrating Yankee Stadium with their faggotry
>>
This is genius
>>
But that's soccer.
>>
>there is a team called the New York Red Bulls

I still can't get over this honestly lads.
>>
this is savage

anyone crying about it is either a cuck or a RBNY fan
>>
>wanting bandwagoners on your side
>>
top fucking kek
>>
Lmao this is good
>>
>>67709638
Red Bull saved a dying team with 10000 fans in a 90000 capacity stadium, that was always bad.

Gave it a new stadium, signed some stars, now the team is a winner. Not of championships, but they are always in it every year. Most took the tradeoff, some didnt
>>
File: 000008-AW.png (176 KB, 294x370) Image search: [Google]
000008-AW.png
176 KB, 294x370
Why do any Americans put up with this constant shameful bollocks from the cartel controlled pyramid scheme they call MLS?

I keep hearing them moan about eurosnobs, and fuck do they love throwing that word around, but the system they support is utterly fucked. McDonalds and Walmart might as well make teams and place them in that sorry excuse of a "league."

If Americans care about growing football in their country, then for the love of god support a NASL side or some local team project.
>>
>>67709939
>If Americans care about growing football in their country

They don't. 90% of soccer fans are either

>hipsters that enjoy it being uncool
>shitskins that only care about their home country
>bandwagoners that only support the national team because patriotism and not actual enjoyment of the sport
>>
>this thread

4chan really is autistic, it's obviously just a wind up. i thought you were different /sp/
>>
>>67709939
There is a massive fight going on online, and the tide is turning to the smaller clubs whose fans say exactly this

Supporters of Detroit City , 4th division i think, wrote a letter to the owners that theyd start their own team if the owners pursue MLS. That kind of thing
>>
Didn't the Patriots let fans swap out their Aaron Hernandez jerseys for different players' jersey for free? I hate the Pats, but that was a cool thing to do.
>>
>>67710034
the leaf speaks the truth
>>
>>67709939
It is a joke. Thought you crooked tooth faggots knew about humor.
>>
>>67710117
I would still wear DCFC shit instead of the MLS team they put in Detroit anyway. Cooler team desu

Who Michigoat here?
>>
>>67709638
It's only matter of time before Red Bull own the planet son
>>
>>67710117
Well, that's really quite heartening to hear. Fucking good luck to them.

At least some people can actually see through that corporate, make up the rules as we go along, owner interests first, shitfest.
>>
>>67710251
You would like Detroit City. GOAT logo NA easy
>>
Fakest team I've ever seen.
What do you call it when they play NY Red Bull?
>el plastico
>>
>>67709095

MK Dons exist.
>>
>>67709482
He actually called football football, m80
>>
>>67709540
???
Looks like football to me mate, you know, the game that's played with a ball and your feet?
>>
0-0ball is for fags
>>
>>67710165
We know about HUMOUR my lexically challenged friend
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 750x500
>>67711612
Is that supposed to say handegg? Or as people who watch real sports call it, gay rugby.
>>
>>67711612
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/game_scores_find.cgi?pts_win=0&pts_lose=0

Handegg confirmed for fags
>>
>>67709638
does it piss you off more than the 5 other red bull teams in europe, south america and africa?
>>
>>67714503
>there hasn't been a 0-0 tie in over 70 years
wew you sure showed me
>>
>>67708065
How is it free if you have to buy a RBNY jersey to begin with
>>
kek

KEK

K-E-K
>>
MLS should be disbanded and MLS fans are subhuman mongerols

Soccer does not belong here
>>
>>67722343
then washed up yuros won't have an excuse to move to L.A.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.