[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCKING BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (307 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
307 KB, 540x960
FUCKING BTFO
>>
File: 1357773350504.png (442 KB, 528x516) Image search: [Google]
1357773350504.png
442 KB, 528x516
Because the vast majority of Native Americans have way more important and pressing issues to worry about rather than the name of a fucking football team, like alcoholism and poverty.

This is another classic example of other people being offended for the sake of someone else.
>>
I live surrounded by rezs.
They actually wear 59fifty hats of the Redskins.

This is in Minnesota btw
>>
>>67707054
>poll
Someone's a tool of the establishment.
>>
Now these sport cucks need to convince Natives that they HAVE to be against the name.
>>
>>67707054
Kayleigh McEnany
Could she literally be any whiter
>>
>>67707054
>self-identified native Americans

Literally every nigger and redneck thinks they're Cherokee royalty
>>
>>67707108
>alcoholism

Yeah that firewater is potent.
>>
>>67710549
That's not true at all though. Grow up.
>>
>>67710705
Nothing I said was false.
>>
>>67707054
kayleigh gives me feelings in my pants
>>
>>67714675
Prove it
>>
>>67714818
Not him, but: https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/new-poll-finds-9-in-10-native-americans-arent-offended-by-redskins-name/2016/05/18/3ea11cfa-161a-11e6-924d-838753295f9a_story.html

>Joy Harjo
>“I don’t accept self-identification. People say they’re native, and they are not native, for all sorts of reasons,”
Here we see a comment on the poll's self-identification system.

>https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/local/redskins-poll/
"Redskins" giving their opinions.

Now, you can argue they do have lineage, but then again, the name isn't Washington People of Cherokee Descent, it's Washington Redskins. I'd appreciate if, at least, their token representatives had some Red skin.
>>
>>67710549
I live in Oklahoma and this is true

to qualify for Cherokee benefits you need a laughably low percentage of Cherokee blood and because of this the benefits are garbage. I know people with snow white skin that are 1/16th Cherokee and they still claim it.

try this poll on an actual reservation and you'll probably see different results
>>
>>67715098
Show us your tits, Joy.
>>
>>67707108
>alcoholism is a disease
*tips fedora
>>
>>67710689
>>67716204
y-you guys are kidding, right?
>>
>>67717080
Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Alcoholism Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Bottle Like Nigga Close Your Mouth Haha
>>
political far left speaking here but this always seemed like a very forced media outrage

as in, no one gave a shit besides the media because they didn't have a story at the time so they tried to make one

I mean yeah it is sort of weird that a team is named the redskins, but if no one gives a shit who cares
>>
This pool reminds me of when Dale on King of the Hill claimed to be Indian. Ive seen many faired skinned people with Generic white names claim to be Native cause their great great grandma was Native. Its like when hispanic people try to say they are mixed race even doe they have Sanchez as a last name and have brown skin and black eyes.
>>
>>67715323
>try this poll on an actual reservation and you'll probably see different results
They did before and the results were the same.

There's a reason the name is still allowed.
>>
The poll question states

"Are you offended", which I imagine they have heard worse and don't feel extreme offense from text on a piece of paper not directed exactly at them.

But if you change the word offended with pleased, happy or something containing joy or satisfaction with the name, you receive different results.
>>
>American 'sports'
>>
>>67722027
identiy politics has nothing to do with what used to be far-left politics
>>
>>67722367
No one give a shit if it's pleasing or not you limey fuck. The whole point is whether it's offensive to the point of changing the name or not.

Is that the new standard? Everything in the world has to be pleasing or it's subject to be torn apart by liberals? GTFO
>>
New Hampshire White Boys when?
>>
>>67715647
You don't want them, they're old and Creek.
>>
File: Kom Ducky.jpg (22 KB, 407x411) Image search: [Google]
Kom Ducky.jpg
22 KB, 407x411
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.