[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's a shame how he'll never be remembered as one of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 13
File: ronaldo.jpg (26 KB, 620x430) Image search: [Google]
ronaldo.jpg
26 KB, 620x430
It's a shame how he'll never be remembered as one of the greatest in the sport just because Messi makes him look like shit and completely overshadowed him his entire career.
>>
>Getting shown up by 1 man.

Guess he's not that great is he?
>>
should have stayed at united his whole career
>>
>>67692193
Suarez also makes him look like shit
>>
>>67692266
>getting shown up by the greatest footballer of all time, at the very least top 3

I'd like to see anyone else do better
>>
>>67692495
Nigga no one cares about 2nd place.
>>
We call that Mario Lemieux Syndrome
>>
>>67692522
That's precisely my point. Because nobody cares about 2nd place, his talent will go unnoticed once he retires.
>>
>>67692522
Well its better than third
>>
lmao manure dickriders and real mad faggots will continue to suck his dick long after it has withered and turned to ash deep in the ground
>>
One day I'll tell my grandkids about how the best argentinian footbaler, the best brazilian footballer and the best uruguayan footballer had to play together in order to cast a shadow on the true and only GOAT
>>
CR7 will be remembered as a top 10 player ever, right behind Messi, Maradona, Cruyff, Pele, Ronaldo etc. It's just that he's incredibly unlikeable so a lot of people won't admit it now.
>>
>>67692680
Why is unlikeable though? If you bother to do a bit of research, you'll see he's actually a nice guy who donates to charity often. He plays up his ego for the TV.
>>
>>67692545
kek
>>
>>67692750
>falling for the charity meme.

He just comes off as very vain unlike Messi.
>>
>>67692750
Mainly because he's a closet homosexual that is making kids with surrogate mothers. Is an egomaniac that gets mad when others score a goal he could've scored. Sad shit like "Si todos estuviéramos en mi nivel... Etc." Also because he cries, dives and literally had fits here he doesn't get penalties.

Basically hes a bitch made faggot that happens to have amazing work ethic and is sick at soccer.
>>
>>67692750
He's easily one of the worst divers in the game.

>>67692792
Also this.
>>
>>67692792
Messi comes off like a selfish autist
>>
>>67692877
nigger what?
>>
>>67692823
Mainly because he's a closet homosexual that is making kids with surrogate mothers.

Literally nothing wrong with that.

>Is an egomaniac that gets mad when others score a goal he could've scored.

I catch him more often getting mad if they MISS an easy goal he could have scored. If they score, he often just celebrates with them or doesn't give a shit. What you're saying is very rare or doesn't happen at all.

> Sad shit like "Si todos estuviéramos en mi nivel... Etc."
Arrogant but it's not like he's wrong in implying that he's the best in his team. He is. Without a doubt. Both in the club and the national team.

>Also because he cries, dives and literally had fits here he doesn't get penalties.
He doesn't do this as often anymore, this is something he did a lot back at his United days but in the last 2 seasons or so he toned it down a lot. Still true, though, I agree.

Not sucking his dick, just saying he isn't as bad as /sp/ makes him out to be. And even if he was a complete asshole, /sp/ underrates his skill too much just because they hate his personality. Saying shit like this >>67692484
is just plain retarded.
>>
>>67692933
Why doesn't he come out?
>>
>>67692933
>Literally nothing wrong with that.
It is to soccer fans who are still religious (large majority).

They don't want to support some pipe smoker. Unlike Messi who has a loving wife and child.
>>
>>67692933
he literally said "if my teammates were on my level we'd win the league every year"

like, verbatim
>>
He will be remembered as a good player with lethal scoring ability and was able to do it well in both england and spain

Messi is literally just about the greatest of all time. Everyone is in messi's shaddow
>>
>>67692657
Gay
>>
>>67693001
Why does that matter?

Ibrahimovic is 10x more arrogant than Ronaldo ever was and /sp/ sucks his dick.
>>
>>67693099
Thank you for being the only non-retard in this thread
>>
File: eusebio.jpg (25 KB, 244x290) Image search: [Google]
eusebio.jpg
25 KB, 244x290
Not even the greatest player we ever had.
>>
>>67693099
The Portuguese are a self-hating people
>>
>>67692750
On the pitch he is a fucking faggot
While off the pitch hes just a faggot
>>
>>67693083
because you are trying to say he is not an asshole and he really kinda is

ibrahimoshit is even worse but that is not a standard anyone should be held up to
>>
>>67693192
We're bunch of faggots always screaming about muh empire, how are we a self-hating people?

Consider me an exception.
>>
>>67692193
u sound like i'm reading a deadspin article. people just think messi is better because he's a midget and doesn't have a huge ego. Also looks like a normal autistic dude

people hate ron because of jealously.
>>
>>67693236
and ibra is genuine, he doesn't pretend he's a nice guy, he loves being a dick
>>
>>67693083

Sir if you are on 4chan and you are trying to justify your argument with "he's not as bad as ___" or "he's bad but not as bad as you're making him out to be" you will only continue to get shit on
>>
>>67692193
right, but thats just a 4chan meme. in reality cr7 is a superior player to messi and will be remembered better
>>
Got a lot of haters in this thread tbqh pham
>>
one of the best 3 players of all time
>>
I follow Manchester United and loved watching Ronaldo play there, but it's pretty clear that Messi is the superior player and possibly the GOAT. That being said I think Ronaldo will be remembered on his own terms as one of the best of all time, just not the best, people still remember and respect Catona and Bergkamp even though they were overshadowed by the likes of Zidane and there is no shame in this.

Regarding who is the nicer person off the pitch, Ronaldo easily, he donates to chairty, has supported causes like environmental conservation, Palestinian schoolchildren and cancer treatment whereas Messi doesn't even like paying taxes
>>
>>67695022
This.
Menes aside CR7 is already in the Goat list. Messi is a retard (not autistic, just a plain sub 80 iq guy, who is unable to even talk o read functionally) who by chance plays really well at football. He is incredibly talented, but in the same uninsteresting way as a baby is talented shitting and pissing himself. I can't think a less appealing great in the sport.
And while the 'talent' gap is really big the effective performance between Messi and CR7 has been really small along the years, even negative some years.
It's an incredible feat, and history will rate him properly, while you shitlords will keep making "jokes" about homosexuality from your basement.
>>
Just because Maradona was the best player of the 80's doesn't mean every other great player is forgotten?
Don't be a moron OP.
>>
>>67695404

Please shut up butt blasted Madrid fan.
>>
>>67695022
Fuck he was amazing at United
>>
>>67695425
Oh, It's a deported criminal yelling at me from his desertic prison. Sooooo frightening.
>>
He's really nowhere near Messi's level
I'm not sure we'll see anyone like Messi again for a very long time
>>
>>67692657
nice bait
>>
>>67695485
We won't, ever again
>>
>>67692877
>evades taxes
>drinks mate with Sprite
>browses /sp/
>Goes to Japan to play against wacky ching chong shit
>qt 3.14 wife
>never dives
how can you hate him anon
>>
>>67695435
Indeed he was
>>
>>67693297
t. pajeet
>>
>>67692365
This desu
>>
>>67692365
This tbqh pham
>>
>>67692877
>Messi is the selfish one
>>
>>67693083
>/sp/ sucks his dick

Bizarro /sp/? Because we all think that he's an overrated choker (he used to be called le 3rd best player in the world by his autistic manchild fanbase back in 2012) who has never won a CL
>>
>>67695404
>h-hurr messi so autistic

You sound even more autistic with that post
>>
>>67692657

I dare someone to tell me what's wrong about this
>>
>>67692750
Allright I will try and explain it to you. When you see him on the pitch act in the heat of the moment, thats an honest reaction. AKA truth. So when you see him get all bitchy when Arbeloa scored and not him. Thats truly himself. Now you can argue that it happened only once but 1: It didnt happen only once 2: It should not happen ever. Now when he does some charity shit, its properly thought out AKA could be a lie. But now that we came to the conclusion that he is a fag we know for sure its a lie indeed. Im sorry buddy to break this to you but he is not a good guy. Like at all
>>
>>67696254
this
>>
>>67696254
Now just to be clear. This is nothing against his football skills. I honestly think Messi and CR are No 1 and 2 on the GOAT list. In this order. But TSUUU personalitywise is just straight up cancer times something really bad. Like drakes music or something
>>
>>67696127
Do you even read?
Messi is not autistic, just very very dumb.
>>
I always remember him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey-dX8nJEWQ
>>
if gaynaldo came out and the crowds go fucking nuts on him everytime he has the ball, would it motivate him to even greater performances or would he quit faster than that linesman
>>
>>67693001

>>67692933
You retarded cunt.
People should really stop saying that he implied he was the best in the team, he literally said is that they should be on his physical level because it was hard to play without a lot of important players due to injury.
Read the fucking complete citation.

Jezzz, and I'm a guy that does not like him at all.
>>
>>67696675

He would get a lot of shit from fans. His idol to millions all over the world. Football world would respect him for what he is and does on the field but your average pub fan would burn the shirt second they hear Ronaldo likes it in the ass.
>>
>>67693001
what he meant is if they were uninjured
2nd languages are hard if you cant speak the first one properly
>>
File: divenaldo.webm (3 MB, 976x544) Image search: [Google]
divenaldo.webm
3 MB, 976x544
>>67696254
>>
>>67693180
>fat black and moor
>the best
pick one
>>
>>67696127
go get shot somewhere and fuck of from this threads
>>
>>67695022
pretty clear messi is not better. it's literally because hes a midget and perceived as more humble and down to earth that people see him as "better"
>>
>>67696734
>Moortugal

t. Barbosa
>>
File: LiolelMessi.png (149 KB, 962x592) Image search: [Google]
LiolelMessi.png
149 KB, 962x592
>>67692193

nigger please, he won two CL trophies with two different teams, scored shitloads in both EPL and LaLiga and actually walks and talks like a team leader on the field.

Messi is an autistic fraud who scores only when he's got a couple of Xavi clones behind him and Barcelona wins the CL only they got Henry/Eto'o/Villa/Suarez/Neymar next to him.

speaking of walking, pic related.
>>
>>67696281
saddam is that you?
>>
of course he'll be remembered you absolute fucking mongo.

4chan isn't real life. every normal person is well aware that he and messi are easily the two best players of all time.

just because all the virgin spastics on /sp/ like to give him a hard time it doesn't mean anything.
>>
File: better_than_messi.webm (2 MB, 824x460) Image search: [Google]
better_than_messi.webm
2 MB, 824x460
It's always the dirt poor like the Mexicans and the buttblasted gypsy who love gaynaldo
There is absolutely no comparison, Messi is on another level and practically every profeasional Lampard, Henry, Rooney etc agree
Cry more teens and muslims
>>
>>67692577
His diving talent? I don't see any other talent in him 2bh. His dribbling skills are forced and bad
>>
Someone post the webm where he falls over for no reason and starts rolling around holding his face
>>
they are both really overrated desu
but messi is the better one
but honestly cant wait untl they both retire or fuck off to some mls team
im tired off this messi/cr7 shit
>>
>>67699532

you'll have to be more specific, he does that a lot

TSSSSSUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>67699726
>Messi is overrated
Top LMAO you guys. He's literally the best football player ever. Ofc he has some flaws but he's making pro players look like amateurs. Every his touch with a ball is perfect and it looks easy with him. Besides he scored a shit tons of goals, he's a perfect passer, perfect dribbler and above all, he doesen't dive like 99% other players. Of 20 best solo goals of all times he scored probably 10 of them. Not to mention he's loyal to his club and a great rolemodel for young players.
>inb4 0 WC's
Yeah dude, like I care
>>
>>67699942
Bro, I don't know.why you bother replying to Syrians. Everyone knows he's the best by a very wide margin, it's astonishing really
>>
>>67699942

>strolling past sunny SPL defences makes you a good player

Until Messi ever takes the step to prove himself in a different league, he will never be GOAT. His one league history will always hinder him, like it has for Pele.

Anyway, right now Suarez has the better track record and ability than both.
>>
>>67700322
>EPL
KEK
E
K
>>
>>67700322
>Until Messi ever takes the step to prove himself in a different league
Because it's not like Messi utterly dominates top EPL, Bundesliga and Serie A clubs in the CL.

Oh wait, it is exactly like that
>>
>>67697208
>pretty clear messi is not better.
messi is with a wide margin the best player of the last 20years except maybe fatnaldo before his knees exploded you fat burgershit

>>67696411
>Messi is not autistic, just very very dumb.
ronaldo is just as dumb he was in the same schoolyear three times.I mean they don't have to be genius since they are genius at football so it's all good.
>>
>>67700372
MUH NIGHT AT STOKE IS THE TRUE MEASURE OF A PLAYER LA
>>
>>67697315
>utterly dominates the game while averaging 8 km per game

Truly the GOAT.
>>
>>67699942
-PEDs baby
-Giant tax fraud
-Is on panama papers
-Literally mentally retarded
-All talent, no effort or dedication

>great role model
TOP KEK
>>
>>67692365
BS
>>
>>67700531
It's the truth, he'd be remembered more fondly. Look at United's results
>06/07 - won the league
>07/08 - won the league
>08/09 - won the league
Ronaldo leaves
>09/10 - lost the league by 1 point
>10/11 - won the league
>11/12 - lost the league on goal difference
>12/13 - won the league
He would've been a 7 time consecutive Premier League champion had he stayed. Instead he's an annual recipient of the "Just Behind Barcelona" trophy.
>>
>>67700483
I was just about to post this, I don't know what that gypsy was thinking since the image shits on his rant
>>
this messi vs ronaldo shit is fucking annoying
enjoy the game and stfu already
>>
>>67700579
Ronaldo wanted to join a big club la
>>
>>67692933
I don't see him celebrating with the team like Bale and others do. He often celebrates by himself with others following him. Idk if this is for sponsors or cameras.

He gets set up by Benzema, like, a lot. And when other players score he doesn't run over to them.

Him donating to charity is like when Balotelli gives out Christmas gifts to poor people as Santa. It's over compensating like when a small dick loser brags about his collection of deodorants or running shoes.

We know he's a good player, we know he is. But he will always be in the shadow of messi and can't accept that....
>>
>>67700372

>cup competitions have the same requirements and levy the same demands as a league

I'll be impressed by Messi when he isn't playing fucking Eibar on the weekends (and if he can perform the same now without Xavi and Iniesta behind him as his earlier years, which is already proving he can't).

>>67700482

Say what you like Stoke, but don't they have 3 or 4 CL winners in their squad now
>>
>>67700835
But Messi is playing in a league that is dominating European competition on levels unseen before.
>>
File: 1447019916162.gif (920 KB, 245x240) Image search: [Google]
1447019916162.gif
920 KB, 245x240
>>67700831
definitely cameras
>>
>>67700835
>Say what you like Stoke, but don't they have 3 or 4 CL winners in their squad now
>signing players who got some trophies as cheerleaders at Barcelona/Bayern means you're good
>>
>>67700876
/thread
>English league
>good
>>
>>67699942
>Messi doesn't dive

o i am laffin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSLxa3MYMcw
>>
>>67700835
>he fell for the xavi and iniesta meme
lmaoing@you bro
Here is a task for you: Find a yt highlights video about best goals scored by messi and count how many were scored on xavi or iniesta assists.
And how come messi has more assists then both of them combined even tho he's younger them them?
>>
>>67700975
It's cute when he does it
>>
>>67700835
Point is delusional englishmen thinking their league is so much better than other leagues because muh difficult away mayches versus mid table teams.
>>
>>67692545
>Lemieux
>le mieux
>the best
>not the best
lmfao
>>
>>67700975
Oh noes! He dived twice in over 500 games
>>
>>67692193
He will look especially shit when Portugal gets blown out by us in the Euros
>>
>>67701112
Your claim was that Messi doesn't dive. That's just bullshit and I proved you wrong, the numbers don't matter.
>>
File: hitler tips.jpg (159 KB, 700x609) Image search: [Google]
hitler tips.jpg
159 KB, 700x609
>>67701133
>beat worst Russia and Sweden teams ever
>become arrogant
>>
>>67700975
Heh, that fucking video is salt incarnate.
Messi very rarely dives, it's actually something I like a lot about him, when he's fouled he just gets up and doesn't do theatrics like Cristiano, Neymar or Suarez.
>>
there is literally nothing wrong with being gay
>>
>>67700981
Xavi and Iniesta were the basis for today's Barcelona and the WC champions Spain's system dude, there's no denying that, even if they didn't make the assists directly they coordinated the whole team from the middle.
It's just that since now those old players got older they got replaced by money.
>>
>>67700975
>video named "Messi diving ""compilation"""
>to make video longer the author included: spitting opponent, injuring Maicon in a duel, various player confrontations, hitting the ball into the crowd, authors le funny text remarks, a fan entering the pitch to show Messi middle finger

Good job, Cris. You found a 3:13 long video that "compiled" 2 (two) dives from a player that played over 600 professional games. :^)
>>
>>67701292
>damage control
>>
>>67701332
>his petty video gets deconstructed and exposed
>"d-damage control"

;^)
>>
>>67700881
So autistic. He should have perfected his poses by now.

Also, if you put a cerveza logo on after that, I bet you'll see lots of niggers drinking cerveza.
>>
>>67701332
it's not damage control when he's correct
>>
Cristiano Ronaldo is a cancer for RM
>>
>>67700981
He plays further forward you dipshit.

Key passes and dominating possession are more important than your assist list.
>>
>>67692193

>Messi
>ref on his side: Yes
FA on his side: yes
put in a system which revolves around him: yes
has played in a real league: no

ronaldo:
>ref on his side: no
FA on his side: no
put in a system which revolves around him: no
has played in a real league: yes
>>
>>67701496
The formatting of your post is so terrible I immediately discarded your opinion
>>
>>67701528
he is right though

also, messi is a tax evading hgh pumped cheater, while ronaldo is one of the most professional athletes and a role model. I would not be surprised if he would keep going on for years while messi turns to shit
>>
How can someone so tiny cast such an enormous shadow?
>>
>>67701602
>ronaldo doesn't have the ref on his side

M8......
>>
I love how /sp/ can be relied on to build ronaldo up and tear messi to shreds
you probably can't get this anywhere else on the internet (although the more you use 4chan the less you see of the rest of the internet)
>>
>>67701639
I noticed the opposite occurs just as much but it's much funnier to make fun of Missi because his fans are every bit as autistic as he is, unlike Reilando fans.
It's like they're here to be bullied, like some kind of white knights, Missi'sKnights.
>>
>>67701528
The flag of your post is so terrible I immediately discarded your opinion
>>
People who think Messi is better: journalists, coaches, active players, retired legends

People who think Ronaldo is better: Real Madrid players, Real Madrid coaches, his friends, his family, his fans
>>
>>67701452
Where where xavi or iniesta when he scored his best goals? Thats right, nowhere near the ball, he did all by himself.
I'm not saying xavi or iniesta are shit players, not even close. Sure they helped him in his career, but thats the job of midfield players. Replace xavi and iniesta with a bad rakitic and average rafinha and messi will still be great
>>
>>67700831
>that analogy
Anyone who collects things is "compensating"? I've got a small dick but who the fuck thinks like that? And the people I've seen actually make displays of their deodorants were big dick winners. (in the way that thugs are winners)
>>
>>67701787

iniesta without messi:
wc 2xec winner

messi without iniesta:
>>
>>67701877
>iniesta without messi against vastly inferior NT competition:
FTFY
>>
>>67701787
Key passes and dominating possession are more important than how close they are to the ball when messi scores.

Funny you should say that. Because when rafinha and rakitic played against Real sociedad, messi was shit and they lost 1-0. But keep deluding yourself.
>>
>>67701877
Messi: 100+ individual awards
Iniesta: Few meme individual awards
>>
>>67699942
Honest question (I'm not /sp/orting), when has he shown club loyalty? You're at one of the biggest clubs in the world, probably the strongest team, nice climate, and they teach you how to dodge taxes.
>>
>>67701989
>Funny you should say that. Because when rafinha and rakitic played against Real sociedad, messi was shit and they lost 1-0. But keep deluding yourself.
When Sergi Roberto and Rakitic played against Granada Messi scored a hat trick. Does this prove that he doesn't need them at all?
>>
>>67700322
>EPL
Fuck you. Time to face the truth, mate.
>>
>>67693083

>/sp/ rates Ibrahimovic

Not really lad. Most people on this board think he's shit.
>>
>>67702090

>your reading comprehension

he didn't say anything about the EPL. I'd like to see Messi running at Italian defences all season and still compete in the CL. Or Scottish defences for that matter.
>>
>>67702188
>italian defences
>good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5SGhLTwIMY

And Scottish? I honestly forgot this "country" still plays football
>>
>>67700362

Messi wouldn't come close to his scoring figures in La Liga if he moved to EPL. I absolutely guarantee it.
>>
>>67702275
Since entering his scoring prime in 09/10, Messi has scored 12 goals in 13 games against English opposition.

So he's scoring close to 1 goal per game against the English top 4. But sure, Newcastle, Everton and Bournmouth would've stopped him.
>>
>>67702352

Every once in a blue moon when he meets them in the CL, sure. He wouldn't sustain it over a season in the Prem. Fact.
>>
>>67702403
>He wouldn't sustain it over a season in the Prem.
Based on?

>Fact.
Hypotheticals and imaginary scenarios are not facts.
>>
>>67702436

Trap up before I hunt you down and feed you your teeth you jumped up little faggot
>>
>>67702039
No. My post was to say messi has shit days and he won't still be great without Xavi and iniesta.

Xavi and iniesta have helped him a lot too. Hes good because of Barcelona.
>>
>>67702454
inbred cave dweller acting tough
lmao
>>
>>67702465
>My post was to say messi has shit days and he won't still be great without Xavi and iniesta.
Messi having a shit day without Xavi and Iniesta doesn't prove and he wouldn't be great without them. This is not a logical conclusion.
>>
>>67702275
How many did he score vs a Arse bus?

Imagine if Arse actually tried to get out of their midfield.
>>
>>67702482
It negates croats claim. I wasn't trying to prove anything.
>>
>>67692750
People on here like Messi because they think he is autistic. If Messi looked like Ronaldo they would be praising Iniesta as the best or something.
>>
>>67692792
Everyone thinks Messi's a nice guy, but he's spat on a fair number of players and dodged taxes. That doesn't make him bad but he's not a golden boy by any means.
>>
>>67702720
There is nothing wrong with dodging taxes.
>>
>>67702720
>>
>>67702811
Except the fact that it is stealing from society (aka, everyone else).
>>
>>67702720
ronaldo dived, he is is immensely worse
>>
>>67700975
Stay assblasted joao
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ0TsPih0i8
>>
>>67702720
>messi comes home from training or match and he's doing his taxes by himself so he can avoid them

Surely he's doing this on purpose, like he gives shit about a milion when he got unlimited founds.
>>
Lads, my mum unironically had the following conversation with me.

She was talking about the nail salon she had just visited.

>Her: Do you think Ronaldo paints his nails?
>Me: Uh.... dunno.... wouldn't surprise me.
>Her: Do you think he's gay?
>Me: [Laughs] That wouldn't surprise me either
>Her: I heard he paid a woman £10m to keep quiet about having his son. So that nobody would know who she was. Do you think that's normal?

Bear in mind that this woman has absolutely no idea about football and rarely watches it at all, so she doesn't know about all the stuff about Ronaldo looking at team-mates dicks, wearing short-shorts, hanging out with loads of men on yachts, his general dress sense etc. etc.

Think he's pretty much confirmed for being gay.
>>
>>67702828
>dodging taxes is stealing from the rest of society
>Not giving hard earned money to the rest of society is stealing
>not giving hard earned money to people on benefits is stealing
>not giving hard earned money to people claiming sickness! pregnancy or disability is stealing

Just fuck my shit up!
>>
>>67702828
Collecting taxes is much closer to the definition of stealing than avoiding them.
>>
>>67702937
>A is much closer to the definition of B than B
>>
>>67692193
>beanerball
>>
>>67702937
No, it's not.

>Pay into the system
>The system benefits you (Roads, Healthcare, Schools, MI6 preventing terrorism etc. etc. etc.)

So if you don't pay into that system properly, and yet you still reap the rewards of the above, then you are stealing those services without paying for them. i.e. you are a thief.
>>
>>67702937
>muh taxation is theft

Go live in Somalia if you don't like taxes.
>>
>>67703021
>don't use shitty public healthcare and schooling system
>still forced to pay for them
lmao
>>
>>67703050
Well, I guess that's sorted. As you don't use the NHS or state schools you don't use anything provided by taxes.
>>
>>67703050
It's not possible to not use the services provided by Government you utter spastic. I gave just three examples, I could give 200.

Also
>Being dumb enough to pay for healthcare when it's free in your country and one of the highest standards of healthcare in the entire world
>>
>>67703021
>implying healthcare or education is anywhere near free despite the country is robbing you where it can
>>
>>67703104
>>Being dumb enough to pay for healthcare when it's free in your country and one of the highest standards of healthcare in the entire world
>free
So is it free or do we have to pay for it?

Make up your mind.
>>
>>67703120
It's not "free" you pay for it in your taxes which is my point. Surely that was obvious.

You pay in to the system, the system benefits you.

>2016
>Still needing democracy and taxation to be spelled out for you
Wew.
>>
>>67702720
I think Messi avoids taxes not because he is an asshole but because of his autism.
His autism tells him to get a high score on everything he tries to do, from being the only one to drink sprite and cheese pizza, to playing FIFA, to actual football. His father probably told him money is just another "high score" he has to beat and he does everything he can not to give it away.
>>
>>67703140
It's free. You pay your taxes, not your health bills.

£0.60 painkillers, government's got it covered.
£250k cancer treatment and surgery, government's got it covered.

FREE (£0 cost to you)

Clear enough?
>>
>>67703166
He probably spends nothing and has about 200 million saved up in his bank account.

I can imagine him tarding out because his wife bought milk for 10 euro cents more than she could have got it elsewhere
>>
>>67703169
So I pay but it's free. K.

Yesterday I gave my friend 20 quid and he ordered dinner for us. Looks like I got myself a free meal.
>>
>>67703351
I think you're mentally retarded.

I understood the basic premise taxation when I was 9 years old. It's not difficult.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tax
>>
>>67703351
If you gave the money to your friend, then it's his money and he paid for the meal. So yes you got a free meal.
>>
>>67703539
Dude just stfu.

It's not free healthcare, it's paid by the taxpayer. The taxpayer allows it to be free at the point of access, but this applies to everyone.

If you were as rich as messi, would you pay more of your salary to a health service where lots of other people pay a lot less and get sick more often, or would you pay for your own health insurance?

>why pay for healthcare when it's free thanks to millionaires paying taxes?
Lel
>>
>>67692193
LOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLTSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>67703737
llolololololololololololololololololollololololololololloololololololollololololoolllololloloololololololololoollololollolololokololollolololololoolo PENALDO ON SUICIDE WATCH LOLOLOLLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLLLLLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
>>
>>67703670
>>67703670
>It's not free healthcare, it's paid by the taxpayer
Well done, you finally got it.

Not sure what the rest of your incoherent and rambling post is about. Should probably just give up now. Embarrassing yourself now.

It's not difficult. You pay into the system, the system pays for services which you benefit from. Not paying your tax is stealing from those who do pay their tax.
>>
>>67703670
>If you were as rich as messi, would you pay more of your salary to a health service where lots of other people pay a lot less and get sick more often, or would you pay for your own health insurance?
No, I wouldn't do that as I would end up in jail because that's illegal you utter moron.
>>
>>67703670
back to /pol/ retard

>dude
consider suicide you edgy faggot
>>
>>67703853
Except you forget that rich people pay more tax and receive less service. It's theft.

It's free for bums like you. Messi pays into socialised medicine and doesn't use Spanish hospitals. He should not be forced to pay for this.
>>
>>67703853
>it's free but you have to pay for it
Brilliant logic.
>>
>>67703906
>can't argue
>go back to /pol/

>>67703879
Wouldn't do what?
>>
>>67703962
You have to pay your taxes yes. It's the law. I'm not using any sort of ""logic"" here you fucking mong. I'm stating the facts.

If you want to break the law and not pay your tax, go ahead. Enjoy your prison sentence and legal expenses.
>>
>>67704200
>I'm not using any sort of ""logic"" here
I can tell.
>>
>>67704124
I wouldn't avoid paying my taxes.

>>67703935
>bums
I earn 90k a year as a 23 year old m8. I work a 60 hour week. The rich pay more tax because they can. Including myself in that. I wouldn't even mind paying another 10k a year. Means nothing to me. I can afford it.

And when there are tax decreases, the rich benefit most and get the highest percentage saved. Works both ways.
>>
>>67704261
>resorting to bragging about wealth on an anonymous imageboard
alright m8, also my dad works for Nintendo. Let me know if you need some hot inside news :^)
>>
>>67702914

>Bitch about taxes and decide not to pay them
>country goes to shit
>bitch some more

You're not even old enough to psy taxes you little scrote.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 413x395
>>67704244
>>
he's a glorified tap in master, poacher, and penalty kick taker and forces a team to play around him when he himself has nothing to offer to the team besides sitting in front of a net to push in goals. Even higuain left real madrid before dicksucking this primadona. He missed his penalty in 2008, he did nothing in 2014, and this final I hope he crashes and burns so he literally has proved himself worthless when his team needed him most. I cant even believe anyone rates him after this fucking shit season, all thanks to a hat trick against a mid-table german team.
>>
>>67704652

Jimmy Carr and Harry Redknapp have done it as have countless other people.

>>67704261
You don't understand loopholes, do you?
>>
>>67704903
You are right.

Atletico will win the final.
>>
File: IH9nDqW.jpg (142 KB, 564x775) Image search: [Google]
IH9nDqW.jpg
142 KB, 564x775
>>67705060
They might win it or not, but CR will do nothing. Simeones defence really lefts him out of play, Halal plays with one player less and it's not an expression. No space and no counters transform him in an irrelevant player and people still claim he's the goat.
>>
>>67705233

Ronaldo has some disgusting heat maps
>>
File: konata_freu.png (198 KB, 414x435) Image search: [Google]
konata_freu.png
198 KB, 414x435
Ronaldo-sama will always be the GOAT in my heart.
>>
File: kek.jpg (56 KB, 484x391) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
56 KB, 484x391
kek
>>
>>67704903
Can't wait until Ronaldo scores the winning goal against Atleti in the final and BTFOs all the haters as usual.
>>
>>67705483
>learns how to dive at Manchester United
>moves to Real Madrid and ruins all el classicos ever since
>turns Real Madrid into third best team in la liga
Kek.
>>
>>67705483
>as usual.
True, every year I say Real Madrid will definitely not win La Liga and every year he proves me wrong.

Oh, wait....
>>
>>67704903
>he did nothing
>scored a bunch in the cl qualifiers
>scored manusconly goal in the 08final
>>
>>67693083
The difference is that Ibrahimovic literally doesn't give two shits whereas CR tries to play it off like it ain't nothing but is constantly shown to be an obsessed low-confidence nigger.
>>
>>67697315
>walking
>has a defining influence on the game
>while walking

Are you fucking retarded you gypsy?
>>
>>67702720

Literally nothing wrong with dodging taxes. In fact he most likely used a loophole. Tons of people try to find loopholes which are in a grey area of the law or vaguely defined.

Besides the tax on him in Spain is like 50% (even I would fucking dodge that)
>>
>>67704903
That hat trick was more valuable than anything from Messi this season

>rating heat maps

Holy shit what kind of autistic chicano are you?
>>
>>67703021
>implying the money you pay doesn't go into a politician's pocket so that he can use it on his vacations or hosting parties

This is coming from a Dane. Denmark is one of the least corrupt countries in the world and yet we have regular cases where politicians use money generated through taxes for parties, giant christmas lunches or to pay for their family vacations in Spain.

Fuck taxes.
>>
>>67700835
>english teams get rekted left and right by spanish teams
>Messi rekts every single spanish team
>english teams don't know shit about taticts and marking

Yeah, bro, until he plays Bournemouth or Norwich we will have no idea if he's the GOAT.
>>
>>67706998
>hundreds of billions of pounds
>all go to pay for the couple of hundred people who are members of parliament to have a big christmas lunch

okay then m8
pretty sure you're exaggerating a little, but i can accept you don't like the politicians claiming unnecessary expenses which can be avoided
>>
File: 1463261518691.jpg (77 KB, 550x345) Image search: [Google]
1463261518691.jpg
77 KB, 550x345
>>67705483
lol penaldo fans :)
>>
>>67706972
>That hat trick was more valuable than anything from Messi this season
halalfags everyone
>>
>>67692933
t. donaldo
Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.