[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can they do it this time, /sp/? Can they win it all and end
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
Can they do it this time, /sp/?

Can they win it all and end the drought?

Will they finally break the Cleveland curse?

discuss
>>
>>67668028
Reported.
>>
Yes, because NBA is rigging the West so that Lebron faces OKC, a team that he owns.
>>
If you asked me before the playoffs started I would have said no, but honestly I'd be lying if I said they didn't have at least a chance. Still facing a 9 loss warriors teams though. Reallyyyy think about that
>>
LITERALLY GOING TO WIN ONE FOR DA LAND
>>
When Love and Kyrie went down last year, I knew they couldn't do it against GS, even if they won a few games against them.

Right now, the Cavs are at their best and from what I saw tonight, they're only getting better and they have a legitimate chance at the title.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160517-222223.png (894 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160517-222223.png
894 KB, 720x1280
>>67668074
>he thinks theyre going to face the warriors
>>
File: Steph.jpg (59 KB, 920x589) Image search: [Google]
Steph.jpg
59 KB, 920x589
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
GS 4-1 OKC
GS 4-0 CLE
AHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHEHEHHXHQJIEMSIK
>>
Where were you when BRON won one for DA LAND?!
>>
Yes. Yes they can.

Lebron is destined to bring home a championship to cleveland. He will end the drought this year.
>>
PFFFFFT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>67668137
Seeing the look on this stupid prick's bobbling autistic ass adhd movin smug gap-toothed kid-like face and body if they lose will bring so much joy to SO many fans around the league. How the fuck can you NOT root for LeBron right now.
>>
>>67669217
Nice meme. Steph is the most likeable player is basketball.
>>
>>67669217
lebron still hated bro
>>
>>67668028

They are quite capable, still like the Warriors at full strength over them but they've been pretty spectacular this playoff run
>>
>>67669232
>Steph is the most likeable player is basketball.
said only bandwagon that's deserting at the end of this season
>>
>>67668074
I cant wait til the Warriors are bounced out of the playoffs making them STATISTICALLY the biggest frauds of all time so NO ONE can ever question me again when I call them lucky chuckers.
>>
>>67669392
nah lebron losing is more satisfying
>>
>>67669431
Im too emotionally invested in his success as a fan of his game

I imagine its exhilarating
>>
>>67669431
The hardest working player in the game playing with the hardest working team in the game losing would be exposing the league, the way LeBron nearly single-handedly exposed the Warriors last year. Anyone that doesn't think the Cavs have a very real chance to be the first team to sweep the post-season are completely deluding themselves.
>>
I hate OKC so much I'm gonna root for the Cabs if they meet in the Finals.
>>
>>67669528
Hello Spurs fan
>>
tonight's game was the worst refball I ever saw
>>
>>67669896
It was like they were laughing at us

>dont think we're in charge
>we can make even lebron look good
>>
Yeah I picked them to win before the playoffs started
>>
>>67669896
What happened
>>
>>67669822
Nah, I'm a lifelong Lakers & Magic fan, bro. I don't care for the Spurs, although I do love Duncan and Kawhi. Kawhi should quit that boring franchise and go to LAL.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRZAFegX-Jk
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.